• Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

i love the artwork on this ep.

#22 njd107

njd107

• 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

I have this on CD.  I bought it in 2005 and maybe listened to it once.  It is almost in perfect condition, except for a very minor scratch on the actual case.  Besides that, it is in VERY VERY VERY good condition.  Is anyone interested in buying this?  Also, what is a fair price that someone is willing to offer?  Let me know, maybe we can work something out.

#23 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:29 PM

for some reason, a bunch of official channels, EVR and even Circa's bandcamp page list
February 8, 2005 as the release date of The Inuit Sessions. It makes no sense.

I noticed EVR started doing it last year on Feb 8th to commemorate the 10 year anniversary.
I wrote to EVR on facebook messenger asking what the significance of the 8th is. no reply.

The official release date was March 18, 2005.  
But the real date it was actually released to the general public was on February 22, 2005 at Circa's 10th show.
Act Appalled was released streaming on circa's myspace player on February 7, 2005.
But nothing publicly happened on the 8th to my knowledge.
Unless EVR released locally up by their offices in NY or some legal thing or something.
But I went to the show in philly on the 15th and the band hadn't received the cd's of TIS yet.
If memory serves they were supposed to have them at the very beginning of that first tour, but didnt have them until the 22nd.
Its just weird that history is being rewritten or secret history is being left unexplained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users