Off The Board: A Studio 4 Family Compilation . (10.08.2013)

CS AG B-Sides Studio 4

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 David

David

I'm New

• 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Not digging the Circa track at all.. the comp overall is killer, though. Definitely worth 10 bucks, especially for a good cause like Will Yip.

#22 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

View PostFaiNt, on 08 October 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Oh, just making sure you know its ok to not like something from a fav. band lol. Some people think you can't dislike something from an artist you like
No I havent, just curious what type of sound the band went for with this song.. might be indicative on what they are leading towards LP5 or it could just be a song they wanted to do with no strings attach sort of thing

Umm I really think the songs just a one off for them, kindof like a fun to play garage type song.  Its really alternative sounding with all strummed chord progressions throughout with some wah pedal leads.
Posted Image

#23 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostRoy Batty, on 09 October 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Umm I really think the songs just a one off for them, kindof like a fun to play garage type song.  Its really alternative sounding with all strummed chord progressions throughout with some wah pedal leads.

Yeah, i just heard it.  I don't like how alternative they sound.. maybe this uproar tour is telling us something... disappointing

#24 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostFaiNt, on 09 October 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Yeah, i just heard it.  I don't like how alternative they sound.. maybe this uproar tour is telling us something... disappointing

Yeah theres very little I enjoy in the alternative rock genre its really oversaturated.  I dont think this should be indicative of any of their future work though.  I hope at least.
Posted Image

#25 Azoth

Azoth

I Don't Post Much

• 77 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image

#26 (Mike)

(Mike)

Vanilla Bear

• 330 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Meh, nothing very impressive, but I like it.  Fun jam.

#27 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 354 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

That's cool that there is confirmation for the Anthony Green release. The Tigers Jaw release that was put out from that show is so well done that it makes me more excited for this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users