ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Brendan Ekstrom . 07.01.2015 . Instagram
"I normally don't do this type of thing. But meet my daughter

Trillian Elizabeth Cloudkicker Ekstrom

She was born at 7:28 on 7/28 to a strong and happy mother and to a father who was truly proud of himself for once in his life for how naturally the responsibility and tasks of being a labor partner and a father had come to him. It took Trillian about two days to put her daddy in the ER with walking pneumonia and what can only be described as one of the most extreme cocktails of exhaustion and emotion that the world has to offer. The pneumonia was already there I just didn't realize it until not sleeping for almost three days. I wouldn't change a second of it. I was able to experience the pride and then also the anguished feeling that I was letting my kid down by not being there, and worse that I might pass my fever to her, all within the first three days. Important feelings. In a matter of minutes I've been poured out all over the floor in singing puddles of love and mud and then built myself up anew with stronger metal so she can live here on my chest. At least until those little lungs are large enough to breathe the world in unison with mine."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users