Anthony Green "Beautiful Things" Discussion

Anthony Green AG LP2 2012

471 replies to this topic

#41 Survive7

Survive7

I Don't Post Much

• 57 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:00 AM

So, since the man said there's no plans for a new album anytime soon, can anybody tell me all the new songs and what's the best recording of them. It would be nice to have like an album of all those while we wait, i did it with GOW and when the record came out it was awesome.

#42 ChrisLaPoop

ChrisLaPoop

I Don't Post Much

• 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

QSfdU88tjLI

Soup For My Soul

Heres to hoping it makes it on Beautiful Things.

Anyways, I think it is amazing, do ya'll like it?

#43 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:01 AM

View PostChrisLaPoop, on Apr 10 2010, 03:02 AM, said:

Soup For My Soul
thanks for the post.

Did he say that this was the name of the song or is the title assumed?

I'm not really hearing 'soup' but i'm not sure what hes singing.
'soap', 'soul', 'sold', 'so' ?

idk but i ripped the mp3 of this a few weeks ago as: untitled (say you'll never leave me)

i was going to use that line to give it a temporary name but i never name them with words i'm not 100% on.

I'm liking this song better than a few of the other more recent ones.

#44 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,777 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

View PostChrisLaPoop, on Apr 10 2010, 03:02 AM, said:

QSfdU88tjLI

Soup For My Soul

he's being very touchy with Dan. it's making me hot

#45 ChrisLaPoop

ChrisLaPoop

I Don't Post Much

• 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

View PostSeptember, on Apr 10 2010, 02:55 AM, said:

thanks for the post.

Did he say that this was the name of the song or is the title assumed?

I'm not really hearing 'soup' but i'm not sure what hes singing.
'soap', 'soul', 'sold', 'so' ?

idk but i ripped the mp3 of this a few weeks ago as: untitled (say you'll never leave me)

i was going to use that line to give it a temporary name but i never name them with words i'm not 100% on.

I'm liking this song better than a few of the other more recent ones.
lol you're right, it is soap for my soul, well I'm pretty sure it is. I wasn't really thinking while I was typing that. Thanks for the rip though!

#46 Circa67

Circa67

Wasted with the rhythm angry at the melody. How did you stay so

• 492 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

His hair looks funny :hitself:

We were wrong and they fooled us once again
We are the loneliest of men, we're the loneliest

#47 Elia

Elia

many moons

• Key Member
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

Anyone who says his voice is shot needs to listen to Soap for My Soul. Beautiful
Posted Image

#48 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

View PostChrisLaPoop, on Apr 10 2010, 12:02 AM, said:

QSfdU88tjLI

Soup For My Soul

<_< s this immensly

#49 asdfasdfasdf

asdfasdfasdf

Senior Member + +

• Key Member
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:40 AM

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn that feels good.

#50 MiracleSun

MiracleSun

• 188 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:09 AM

http://www.facebook....108177392553359

can we please talk about this <_< hahaha

#51 lizzloe

lizzloe

you rhomb my world babe

• Key Member
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

I woke up with "Every Way" playing inside of my head...such a good song.

#52 Aicebo

Aicebo

• 262 posts
  • Interests:music video editing

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

View PostMiracleSun, on Apr 12 2010, 12:03 AM, said:

http://www.facebook....108177392553359

can we please talk about this <_< hahaha

hahahaha @ him yelling at the one guy
that made my day
thanks

#53 MiracleSun

MiracleSun

• 188 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:46 PM

View Postlizzloe, on Apr 12 2010, 03:45 AM, said:

I woke up with "Every Way" playing inside of my head...such a good song.

awesomeee! i fell asleep to it last night, it was magical  :)

View PostAicebo, on Apr 12 2010, 02:18 PM, said:

hahahaha @ him yelling at the one guy
that made my day
thanks

yessss! hahahahaha i cant believe people still ask him to play that hahaha its ridiculous.

#54 WindChouji

WindChouji

I'm New

• 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:21 AM

The song that Mr. Anthony Green plays in the Sequences video, the second to last one, Vocals I believe it was called. I remember the lyrics going "You lose the saddle not the horse" Is that song going to be a part of his "Beautiful Things" album?

#55 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:23 AM

View PostWindChouji, on Apr 13 2010, 03:15 AM, said:

The song that Mr. Anthony Green plays in the Sequences video, the second to last one, Vocals I believe it was called. I remember the lyrics going "You lose the saddle not the horse" Is that song going to be a part of his "Beautiful Things" album?
that song is called "Resentment". it has as good of a chance as any of his unrecorded songs.
http://circaboard.co...=...st&p=251953

#56 munford

munford

• 218 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

new song that ag could record at some point

#57 miraclesunx3

miraclesunx3

I Don't Post Much

• 55 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

Rudderless cover at Loserkids
I know, it's a cover song - but I wish Anthony would record it, because it sounds amazing . Probably my favorite cover song by him. Anyway, I am so excited for Beautiful Things; can't wait!

"All that is love is everlasting."

#58 omgBen

omgBen

• 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:46 AM

This is going to be really hard to believe, I know... but I got the chance to listen to all of the demos for the new album earlier today. I won a chance to go backstage with Good Old War and while I was back there, Keith let me listen to huge chunks of the demos to the new songs. It was at their Atlanta show. I was the guy with the Game Boy cover, if you were there.

But they fucking blew my mind. Absolutely fucking blew it. There was around 7 or 8 new songs that he told me they made demos for around last Octoberish I think. I didn't recognize of the titles except for Beautiful Things, which is pretty much a given. I really don't want to say much more out of respect for Keith giving me the opportunity to listen to them, but holy crap they were all SO FUCKING GOOD! My mind cannot wrap itself around the fact that I'm one of the only people outside of their immediate band circle that has heard them.

But essentially, you guys are in for a treat. It will probably be a good while before the album's released, but I seriously cannot wait. And I really wish I had the demos on my iPod. Holy crap.

#59 cobra2341

cobra2341

viva la cobra

• 218 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

View PostomgBen, on Jun 22 2010, 01:40 AM, said:

This is going to be really hard to believe, I know... but I got the chance to listen to all of the demos for the new album earlier today. I won a chance to go backstage with Good Old War and while I was back there, Keith let me listen to huge chunks of the demos to the new songs. It was at their Atlanta show. I was the guy with the Game Boy cover, if you were there.

But they fucking blew my mind. Absolutely fucking blew it. There was around 7 or 8 new songs that he told me they made demos for around last Octoberish I think. I didn't recognize of the titles except for Beautiful Things, which is pretty much a given. I really don't want to say much more out of respect for Keith giving me the opportunity to listen to them, but holy crap they were all SO FUCKING GOOD! My mind cannot wrap itself around the fact that I'm one of the only people outside of their immediate band circle that has heard them.

But essentially, you guys are in for a treat. It will probably be a good while before the album's released, but I seriously cannot wait. And I really wish I had the demos on my iPod. Holy crap.

kdt said the demos were coming out good. I'm pretty stoked. I doubt they'll be recording anytime soon though. Circa is on tour a ton. and good old war has an announcement coming that's gonna blow everyone's mind. be prepared :hearteyes:

#60 miraclesunx3

miraclesunx3

I Don't Post Much

• 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

View PostomgBen, on Jun 22 2010, 01:40 AM, said:

Wow, I am extremely jealous you got the opportunity to hear the demos - you are very lucky!
Now i'm even more excited for Beautiful Things!
"All that is love is everlasting."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users