#1 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Posted Image
Anthony Green . 10.14.2013 . Instagram
"Recording demos for this children’s album that I’m trying to put out around Christmas.
What makes a song a “kids “song. Just becuase it’s for kids doesn’t mean it has to be dumb right?"

sdupreebemis Ohmygosh im so glad you're finally doing this!
anthonygreen666 @sdupreebemis me to! It's taken a long time to get everything moving but it's coming along great. Would love for you and max to contribute of your down! Can't wait for more perma jams! Send you guys some stuff soon. Trying to figure out the fictitious cartoon band that will release it under.

stephanyg666 What ever happend to making a children's book ?
anthonygreen666 @stephanyg666 the book is going to be release with the album as well as a kids clothing line designed by @meredithgreen

katwoughter A great kids song is made up of lyrics an adult that is stuck listening to over and over that aren't lame and fun instrumentals for the actual kids
anthonygreen666 @katwoughter I agree with you completely. The content is about youthful stuff but in general it's just like making any other record

tigerbrettlee Is @goodoldkeith recording with you? Because that would be great news
anthonygreen666 @tigerbrettlee yes @goodoldkeith is helping me. He is my guru

brianfantana Mini xylophones
anthonygreen666 @brianfantana yeah like very song is going to have them in it haha  2d

anthonygreen666 My favorite song was "everything I do" by Bryan Adams for the Robin Hood theme song. I was obsessed. And Kokomo by the beach boys I put on concerts for my family just singing Kokomo over and over

childrens album / childrens book / children's clothing
...x-mas

#2 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

it's legit, he already was featured some kid song & on insta he posted a pic recording for this album
every second im talking to you is another second im not at waffle house.

#3 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostJose D., on 16 October 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

it's legit, he already was featured some kid song & on insta he posted a pic recording for this album
thanks jose. finally found it.
http://web.stagram.c...279700_12244492

Posted Image

#4 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

it's great to see how versatile Anthony is. a true artist

#5 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostᜏR, on 17 October 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

it's great to see how versatile Anthony is. a true artist
The man is passionate about his craft

#6 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

Posted Image
Anthony Green . 01.08.2014 . Instagram
"Rough Design @meredithgreen and I are working on for our collaboration kids album/clothing line.

What should we name this guy? What do you want to see him do next?"

#7 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

that looks hella creepy if its for kid design lol

#8 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

Yes, I love it!
Posted Image

#9 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

yea i actually really like that. Anthony needs to make more drawings.

it kind of reminds me of some of picasso's work. Particularly the mark making pattern.

idk how well it works for a kid's design, but idgaf

#10 meepcreep

meepcreep

• 955 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

that's awesome. any kid who wears that is the coolest kid ever. ♥ if I was a kid I'd totally wear that. I was into the more darker artist-type clothing when I was a child.

I honestly think it could work as a kids design.. they need to open up the ideas and styles for kids clothings.. make them more artistic, moody, and more sophisticated instead of a fuckin flower with a face on a tshirt. and to be honest, I can already see that happening with the childrens clothing that I've seen lately at macy's or nordstrom. his design would totally fit in and bring something new to the table if he went more towards these types of illustrations.

I'm all for it :thumb:

#11 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

childrens clothing imprint/childrens book/childrens album?
place your bets.

#12 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:22 PM

Anthony Green . 08.31.2016 . Reddit AMA

Q: Hey Anthony, so since the birth of my now one year old daughter, I have sung to her, and played to her many of your songs as lullabies, like baby girl, and better half. They work wonders on calming her down when she's restless. Might be a weird question but, considering you have children and are a musician, you must make up little tunes for them and maybe sing them to sleep at night, so I was wondering if you ever considered making an album of lullaby-esque songs for little ones?

A: i started writing a kids record when i was on heroin and it was really strange and not in a good way i have at least five songs on my iPad that i sound inane on. when i got clean i sort of abandoned the idea. thought of doing a kids book but I'm better at writing songs. we make t-shirts for our kids and selling them on line but its no big thing . its sort of an excuse us to make stuff for our kids

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users