September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

Suneaters

Posted Image
Will Yip . 09.25.2014 . Instagram
"Its been a long time since I've done this but Im honored to be able to create music with one of my best friends and one of the most talented guys I know. Can't wait to share what's brewing. @anthonygreen666 #musicworship"

Posted Image
Will Yip . 12.20.2014 . Instagram
"Beyond lucky to get to make music with one of my best friends and one of the most talented people I know. 2015 is going to be a special year @anthonygreen666"

Posted Image
Will Yip . 05.16.2015 . Instagram

Posted Image
Will Yip . 09.04.2015 . Instagram
"My friend @anthonygreen666 and I did something today and we're pretty stoked about it"

Will Yip . 11.04.2015 . The Key Interview
He also has a new music project of his own. He is not ready to unveil the name of his collaborator, other than that it is a good friend who has worked with him in the studio before. They have recorded several songs already and we will likely be hearing more about it all very soon. When he played it for a friend, he called it “punk rock Kanye.

“It’s killing me that I can’t share the songs yet,” Yip says. I try to get Yip to tell me who the mysterious collaborator is, but his lips are sealed.

Anthony Green . 10.31.2015 . Substream Magazine Interview
" I have a project with Will Yip that I’ve been working on called Suneaters that will hopefully someday get released."

Anthony Green . 06.06.2016 . New Noise Magazine Interview
"...There’s a lot I haven’t experienced yet. My hip hop record sounds awful, but it’s completely done [laughs]."

Will Yip . 08.19.2016 . Instagram
"I get to do something I love with one of my best and most talented friends. @anthonygreen666"

https://www.instagra...by=willyipmusic

Anthony Green . 09.03.2016 . Culture Creatures Interview
Q: Are there any other projects or ideas you’re looking forward to on the horizon –or something you’ve always wanted to try?

A: I’d love to do a funk band. I love funk music, R&B, James Brown. If I was able to make something that could be a mixture of James Brown and the Doors, I would love to do something like that. Will Yip and I are working on this project that’s kind of like Queens of the Stone Age, it has a lot of funk in it. It’s called Sun Eaters. I’m not really supposed to talk about it! [laughs] But I’m so excited about it. There’s some songs that sound like Queens, and some songs that sound Arctic Monkeys-ish. We’re just having fun.

#2 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:43 AM

btw. some of these quotes might not actually be about the Suneaters project.
but we don't know, so theyre there.

#3 miraclesunx3

miraclesunx3

I Don't Post Much

• 55 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect with this. I have a feeling i'm going to be shocked. Haha! Either way, looking forward to hearing it! Anthony has so much going on music-wise, keep the projects coming! ;)
"All that is love is everlasting."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users