Favorite Circa Survive Song Placement

song placement blue sky noise juturna on letting go violent waves tracklist

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Circa Survive Song Placement (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite Circa Survive Song Placement

1. #1 - Holding Someone's Hair Back, Living Together, Strange Terrain, Birth of the Economic Hit Man (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. #2 - Act Appalled, In the Morning and Amazing..., Get Out, Sharp Practice (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. #3 - Wish Resign, The Greatest Lie, Glass Arrows, Suitcase (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. #4 - The Glorious Nosebleed, The Difference Between Medicine and Poison is in the Dose, I Felt Free, The Lottery (1 votes [7.69%])

5. #5 - In Fear and Faith, Mandala, Imaginary Enemy, My Only Friend (1 votes [7.69%])

6. #6 - The Great Golden Baby, Travel Hymn, Through the Desert Alone, Phantasmagoria (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

7. #7 - Stop the Fuckin' Car, Semi-Constructive Criticism, Frozen Creek, Think of Me When They Sound (1 votes [7.69%])

8. #8 - We're All Thieves, Kicking Your Crosses Down, Fever Dreams, Brother Song (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

9. #9 - Oh, Hello, On Letting Go, Spirit of the Stairwell, Bird Sounds (1 votes [7.69%])

10. #10 - Always Getting What You Want, Carry Us Away, The Longest Mile, Blood From a Stone (0 votes [0.00%])

11. #11 - Meet Me in Montauk, Close Your Eyes to See, Compendium, I'll Find a Way (0 votes [0.00%])

12. #12 - House of Leaves*, Your Friends Are Gone, Dyed in the Wool (1 votes [7.69%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lazarus

Lazarus

kirk lazarus

• 396 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

I saw someone post this on Facebook and thought it was a good idea. The idea is to pick your favorite song "placement" across all four Circa albums. (e.g., If you choose 1, then you vote Circa Survive's openers as being their best tracks.)

In case you care, my favorite is #8 - those happen to be my favorites for some reason.

#2 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

really hard for me to say. i like more than i dislike

definitely number 2 doesn't really do much for me, but sharp practice is their best version of that i guess. Get out grew on me especially when they played it acoustic.

I only really like act appalled when it's played acoustic too. The intro in the recorded version i just can't stand at all, but the song gets better as you get more into it.

#3 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,777 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

This was a really cool idea! I picked #4's. Those seem to be some of my favorite Circa songs collectively.

#4 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

this is really hard. it changes so often that i know i'll have a different favorite in a short amount of time.

#5 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,777 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

Nevermind, I changed my vote to #8.

#6 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 354 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

This was cool but ridiculously hard! I picked number 4, although if there was one that was just final tracks regardless of what number they were, I would definitely pick that. This was an interesting idea even though I hate picking favorites with Circa.

#7 Stormy

Stormy

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

#6 - All of my favorites are there. Wow. That's really cool to see, actually. Haha.

"Travel Hymn" was the song that got me into Circa in the first place.

#8 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

i had to go with #8. brother song isn't one of my absolutely favorites off of VW, but the other 3 are so great that i couldn't find another number that was that strong. i also considered #6 and #4.

#9 ForeverRecher

ForeverRecher

I Don't Post Much

• 149 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

1,3,5,7, or 10
Posted Image

#10 meepcreep

meepcreep

• 955 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

ALL

I'm also really indecisive so that doesnt help :/ lmao I'm literally one of those people that will sit at a drive-thru for 20 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users