Planet earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do

• Key Member
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:interesting things
  • derekgbolton
  • Facebook Link

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:03 PM

Posted Image
Circa Survive - The Inuit Sessions [2004] (2005)

Suspending Disbelief

Twilight army coming home, armor made of stone. He who recollects- forgive us. On the way down we understand what it means to break down. On the way out you decided you believe that on the way out it's too late. It's the same, all the lines you all used to know. Trembling with no limbs, crow skin; a perpetual startled breed. The ache, no one to fight. The writing was still traced and shy and never really aimed to show you. Still watching you only know what words good for are. Mistaken what you always want before you know.

Handshakes At Sunrise

Arrive, open your eyes, I'm freeing you. Take time for passers by to meet with. We want it all. My friend I'm afraid I've lost forever. The scream within the misteaching of a metaphor. Breathing out the lie, I've been fooled. We won't stop until the dawn has given its all to you. A warm appraisal hides behind an audience member. The last thing that I want, freeing us all. Who are replacing us.

Posted Image Posted Image
Circa Survive - Juturna [2004] (2005)

Holding Someone's Hair Back

Don't say a word. Don't be grateful if I ever made you laugh. Let's make believe what's at stake here's more than just your reputation. She's got the photos, but no recollection. He's got the motive, but no transportation. Purely courteous across my chest. Are you cutting me out now after crawling inside? Turn away your head. What do I deserve instead? It's a surprise you haven't caught on yet. It's nothing personal, you're an embarrassment. Don't cut me out. We're offering nothing but the best accommodations, just tell us who you are.

Act Appalled

You walk straight, not like them. To fool them in, make it seem like you're in trouble. Make a sound, fake it enough. What made you so scared? Maybe you're mistaken for someone who cares. If you remember, I've been trying to get back to the center. I'm sure it's not like it was before. To make them drink, tell them that it's only water. No one leaves until we figure it out. Patience. Both we and our words are over-produced by influence.

Wish Resign

Alter and teach the ages. Nothing you love lasts too long. A marvelous calm abandon in the stages of birth. Mother vs. the midwife. Who'll tell the children about her life? That's why you never mentioned my name to them. Denying us all of the movement. What brought you back to this place? I knew you'd never learn. Anything expected of you now.  I knew you'd never learn. I'll place my bet down now, you'll be the first one to tell me out.

The Glorious Nosebleed

Forced, we forced feeding you lines, feeding you. Look how high I'm jumping from. You'll never make it. I know what it feels like giving into something you don't understand. Walk into the light. Giving into something you don't understand. This sort of thing gets you out of mind right before impact. Calcium waste, litter and falling like icicles. Guess who's next? You're just as guilty as them.

In Fear And Faith

Can we last through the winter, the weather's starting to freeze. The only one who remembers taking the wrong step, falling in front of me. My body's already aging, these nights are already long. And if I last through the winter, I swear to you now I won't call. Congratulations, go home now. Will we last through the winter, will we make it to see. I never wanted a partner and I never loved you, now you are free to leave. This heart is already frozen, I can't remember to thaw. And if I last through the winter, I swear to you now I won't call. It's too late they won't let go. I've followed five footsteps through that open door. It must be buried under the heart that makes this pace consistent. You'll find it torn. That gate's been opened. I've been wondering if you've been real with us. It's start, stop and go you've been dying for.

The Great Golden Baby

Maye your move, obvious humor. Desperate n respiratory plight. Always on, dressed to impress. I'll be the last one to find out why. Time takes its toll on us. This changes everything. I'd be a liar if I denied you at all. Oh, now that I know this changes everything. I've been trading ideas with intriguing men and I perceive an honest solution to all of your pride. And the amplifier screams out loud for the last time. Wave your hands at the audience as you sink on in. First chance to hide you need desperately so, find me so.  Motion gives up on you in the end. I'll try my best to be home by then. You'll see the grave we had, but you'll never have. I'm going home but my own way. Going home on my own. i would really love if you'd sit him down. I would really love if you'd pull this thread.

Stop The Fuckin' Car

Don't feel alarmed, I fear we're falling back to ground. "Don't be afraid" I hear in every word they say. That even if you don't look back be sure to find out who was there, and what they wore, and ten more reasons. Don't be alarmed, I fear we're falling back to ground. Your face is light and cocaine white. Misleading at most, I'm supposed to imposter a new you. And even if you're woken up make contact both at once. We've made mistakes like these and I'm just learning. Your face is light and spinning by. Spinning lines, don't be scared. You have given so much more. Spinning lines, take me there. He has risen, pull me under. Don't stop talking to me I haven't been listening. This operation has been abandon once again. Cut me gently, cut me out of mind.

We're All Thieves

Lost in a haunting thought, spinning me around once more. I wake just to feel the wait. As the daylight comes around, I turn with my eyes on the back door. Your face is light and cocaine white. One message beating through. Smoke's filled the air and I'm struggling to breathe. Let them be calm so I finally can sleep. Everything you intended to say, don't go back on your words. You always said you'd tell me first. Verse after endless verse, I can't escape the echoed words. I long to find a cure for the feeling I find in these chords. I smile as it burns. I've been erased from the picture. Excuses, oh no anything goes. Excuses you know it doesn't work. Excuse me this will cause our desperate end.

Oh, Hello

Didn't I know you, mystery man? Strange as all new thought on impotence. All I want are windows, it wouldn't be the first time. Didn't I, didn't I know you. All along all we've been given is the ugliest tiding, all along we've been a mess. Now quick dilation is the only chance we have left. A stranger's just someone that you've forgotten. How will we know if we've met before and done this dance, mystery man?

Always Getting What You Want

Borders that we say are policing you back to their arms. Tension to take pills that'll make you feel higher inside. Do you often look back on us, feeling confidently. Would it make any difference if I wasn't late. Or I'd been too angry to show. The sovereign statement's wrong. It's a bi-law and a valiant one to honor hopeful thoughts. It's the talent, not the promo-shots. Story has shown you all felt alone. Even if... if the sound it makes when it's tightening, sweet winding up of a mandolin hurts your fingers. And you try to hold on but it's not quite working. This reminds me of the sound you make when we disagree. Story has shown we all felt alone. Even if you've been so close you're not alone anymore. Still we grow.

Meet Me In Montauk

Leave just as you came, without a sound. Nothing to ruffle your ends. I've been wandering around, making up movies in my. So we say don't let it go, let me try and pull out pride. I already forget how I used to feel about you. Leave as fast as you came, no invitation. Nowhere to go from here. I've been wandering around wondering how I got so fucking boring all of the sudden. So fucking scared, I'm not scared. You'd mean so much more to me if I remembered.

House of Leaves

Hey now over come your concern about the weather. And whether or not I'm still alive. Check these vital signs. So soft spoken and shy, never gets high anymore. Did you poison my food? Forgive me, I've the paranoid flu. I've been lying wide awake paralyzed by the buzzing of the television. These modern things we know, getting you off. Haunting us these different meanings and spectral beings. We're fighting sleep with broken, rusted weaponry. Sing so softly and low like you want me to hear. Stolen what you can't afford. What's that muffled beating? Something I could never say, speak so softly and low.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Acoustic & Live [2005-2006]

Julian

Who left the lights on, Julian? Made promises, broke them enough for being said. Who left the lights on, Julian? They come, waking the whole house up. You've been longing for... Wake them up. You've been longing for being too honest. Aiming without a cause. Who left the lights on, Julian? Made promises, broke them enough. Who left the lights on, Julian? I'll be wrong, waking the whole house up.

The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is The Dose . (Early Live Version)

Move one inch at a time, don't make this rhyme/hard. Would it be easy to repeat the first line? My minds not a well, it won't run dry. Just keep drinking potion/bullshit and you'll be alright. This is paralysis, with the motel in our price. How could the answer be wrong, If you don't respond today? It feels much safer to know, this is temporary. Fearing disclosures not as well. We're going to the ocean to drown. If you ever wished you were anybody else. With you acting well i walk. Be so much closer than you ought to be. How could your answer be wrong, If you don't respond today? It feels much safer to know, this is temporary. Fearing disclosures not as well. He overshot the potions and drowned. If you ever wanted anything... You're asking too much. You've been mistaken, feel lucky. You can talk, i am supposed to be around, Supposed to be a ferocious sleeper, Aren't you around?

Circa Survive - On Letting Go [2007] (2007)

Living Together

It starts out like a season in reverse. A way to set your mind above and over words. (Like) attached means (your) identity Erases things so how can we record? Distress call code-word is I wanna live He makes it up as it goes and it goes away To places he can only hide in other peoples minds He makes it up as it goes Your rational mind's insane. Taste the sound you make when the light from the sun (Or the story that never gets sold) Is your mother. With an effortless smile you pervade to be. Always in-between aisles (They said you must stare to see) An optimistic, daring me.would you trade your soul for gold?

In The Morning And Amazing

Infinite silence rolling right in with the dawn. This is wrong, and I cannot sleep without the radio on. And how could anyone? You are in my dreams, half human half machine. You are with someone else that I have felt and seen. I cannot rest, oh my consciousness contests. Looking right through the lens. From winter brings the spring again. And we fall asleep again, with ties to mend. So please let the cleaning begin, evolution. Hold my breath until communication is only just a test.

The Greatest Lie

This building smelled so familiar. Well, I had thought this sense was lost. And in a daydream I imagine my house, where all of my father's sense of strength was lost. It's all we have so find me a place to begin. If I can get this feeling straight. Trembling idle hands, holding me there. We laugh in the face of love. Because nobody's really there. Nobody's real. Desire I would try it either way. We believe in something invisible. This sense of smell that you used all your life. Well now you know your father lied. And I could never find my way without you, but you're already there. And we've come a long, long way without maps in our hands. It's all we have.

The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is In The Dose

Move one inch at a time. Don't make shit rhyme. Would it be easy to repeat the first line? My mind's not a well, it won't run dry. Just keep drinking water, and you'll be alright. This is paralysis. With no time at all to let go. Well don't call me by my full name. and all this is temporary. It feels much better to know that you won't feel a thing. Well don't talk about it, write it down, but don't ask for help. I can't be honest with even myself. Did you ever wish you were somebody else? Accomplishments are transient. They pulled me in unremittingly. Just lasting this long, I feel relieved to let repetition save me. Move one inch at a time, and you'll be just fine. Move one inch at a time, and you'll find. They pulled me in, but accomplishments are transient.

Mandala

Dance with me, for I'll be leaving soon. The afterbirth on the keypads overwhelm."Did he who make the lamb make thee?" Help me find its origin, in a cartoon house, in a cartoon car. There are cities buried underneath our cities. "Let the people be free" It's all around us. Let the people see we so obviously had another hand. And so separated. How can I feel or act like I've made this when I so obviously had another hand.

Travel Hymn

It came across like you were mad. Holding in your breath with everything you had until you face began to turn red "This is why I turn and walk away from everything," I need to feel it closer now... and I never thought it would be like this. "Between the seal, a church is revealed and I would rather be lonely along the way." Something set us off into the wrong direction but within this particular space, time goes to waste. And time starts to slow down and all of these patterns never change. So slow down, because nobody looks at life the same. And no one was like this 'til you came along and reset our dials wrong.

Semi-Constructive Criticism

Leave out the meaning this time. Let tensions evolve. Intimate groove confused in childish tantrums (we do a childish dance). Your feelings were sacrificed for a greater cause, and if you forget what you saw, you'll be forgiven. But there isn't a chance that I could do this on my own. Now our perceptions have grown. Branches and petals of paper and metal, amber tinfoil forest confines us. And we disconnect like this is the end for everybody else's sake. Set your mental alarm.

Kicking Your Crosses Down

In case it gets away from us, don't pull it close. The damage revealed the cost and it wasn't worth it, but they'll never know. To keep in mind the line that separates idols. If the world is a dream and nothing is worth it, Unless you have a god. (We're all going to hell) But we wont be saved we'll live as slaves to love what god takes away, let's refill all your holes with mud. "Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down" And all the voices sound just like you. I'll be there- Breathe in- It's been so long (I've felt so wrong again) I fixed myself up nice but you never came. The words rolled off our backs and sound the same I'll be waiting- I hope that it's worth it but I'll never know .

On Letting Go

For your futures sake, I've got advice I'd advise you to take. Don't keep betting, "well, its gotta light me up sometime" You lost your turn. "All I wanted to be was one of your children." See how clean the water is where you are, wash off your handcuffs And know the hidden messages you hear, they aren't real. You tricked your mind to feel. "All I wanted to be was one of your children" Are we even now? We are unrelated. If blood is thicker than water. Then you'll drown quicker than we intended, And you'll know where you can find us in the end, so we can begin again.

Carry Us Away

This is not a riddle but it's meant to entertain. I'll be your loyal Apostle, just send me in to take the blame. Well what would you expect to say? It never mattered anyway. There'll be a site (sight) and an invisible light shown down on them and took them in. There'll be a time when, Maybe tonight temptations win and I give in. This is not a puzzle or mainframe, but it's meant to strengthen your faith. And each time the night falls upon us, we always end up the same, Were we not born into original sin? What you ask for is what you get and what you were given. So fold your hands and get down on your knees.

Close Your Eyes To See

If you pass away, in the wing fortress there's a time divider. And a technical team will be at your services for what that matters. When the mirror shatters it's harder for me to see. If there are any answers here we haven't searched for, just type in your code and say a prayer. How could it be, we were so secure? Because nothing you've ever planned on ever turned out the way you planned I tried to say. This couldn't feel more wrong. I can't believe its happening or lasting this long. If we know each other then why should it be so hard to make it stop? What I tried to say (this isn't real, and I feel ashamed that I don't think that I can heal) It's a shame that I would pretend before making amends. But nothing you've ever planned on ever turned out the way you planned. You're still disappointing them.

Your Friends Are Gone

It climbs in slowly behind- If you trust your neighbors, they'd never suspect what you're like. Welcome them into your life. No one has to know. Playback, delete and rewind. It's getting closer than you thought it'd get. Just get inside. It's moving faster than you'd ever planned. You'll be relieved when you open up, and let yourself seem vulnerable. And the morning sun will make our bodies comfortable. In taking off your clothes, everything hidden is suddenly exposed. Nobody wants to hear another story about how you couldn't write right. It climbs in slowly behind. You don't have to tell. Playback, delete and rewind. Each one is louder than the one before, and the people you care for at ten times the expense of all that you spent. You'll be relieved. All of your friends are gone, and you were barely holding on. Wrong and fooled once again. We are the loneliest of men. All your friends are gone. Nobody hears you. All your friends were wrong. Nobody cares.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - B-Sides [2007] (2008)

1,000 Witnesses

Don't aim without a target. Where will we end up? Don't tamper with the compass dial. Where will it take us? Where running back to the start. Feels like its over. Don't aim with out a target. Where will we end up? Where the fountain did fall from the sky. There'd be a thousand witnesses. But the crowd hears screams. We don't see a thing. Our eyes are open. Are we looking the right way? Cause we dot see a thing. Our minds are open. There'd be a thousand witnesses. There'd be a thousand ways. Stay in place. Use it right. It was an anchor. Pour concrete on the roots. Just to make sure. Just to make sure you'd never move. If a fountain did fall from the sky, there would be a thousand witnesses. Our eyes are open. We're running back to the start it feels like its over. We're running back to the start. It feels like. It was an anchor Pour concrete on the roots. Just to make sure. Just to make sure you'd never move.

The Most Dangerous Commercials

We've been terrorized. With television problems And surprised. When it's too good to be true. We've been terrorized. With air-conditioned issues. In spare times. When it's too good to be true. I can't live without you. I've pretended to care for hours. I've pretended to care for days. But your mouth never closed. Your excuses are filled with holes. Suppose you'll be right too. Would you ever even know? We've been terrorized. With air-conditioned issues. In spare times What you reap in more. We've been terrorized. The oldest magician returns. To steal your soul. (What do you believe in more) There's a special logic that grows with commercial prevention (It'll put your money in) Just to be safe (It'll put your money in) It's like getting rightful knowledge. But your mouth never closed. Your excuses are filled with holes. Suppose you'll be lied too. Would you ever even know? Oh... Cause you'll be compensated for your testimonial. Just do your best to make it feel as real as possible. Cause you'll become ok with all the things you didn't know. Just do your best to make it seem natural. We've been terrorized. With television problems And pull crimes. When it's too good to be true. We've been terrorized. With air-conditioned issues. In spare times. When it's too good to be true. We've been terrorized. We've been terrorized. We've been terrorized. We've been terrorized. We'll be the last to know and the first ones to go.

Circa Survive - Live/Improv [2009] (2009)

The Dentist Tune (Live/Improv)

Hwe. Huh. huh. Huh. Alegazewawazoo... Hey! I'm trying to think of something... I got it! Dentists Don't have Best friends. Dentists Collect Tooth Brushes. Stuff. Sometimes They make Little kids cry. Sometimes they make Ladies wear braces. Dentists! You're not my friend! All that is! You're making my gums bleed! Auuuuuuuuugh! Dentists Don't got best friends. And I'm Not Cross In floss (???) I Think Mine Is a homosexual Because he Wears Yellow ties Sometimes. I Love When You're gonna put me under. I Think It's nice To get those pills. Conditionally. Dentists Don't make friends With their patients. Open Your mouth Real wide. Dentists Say "Floss Every chance you get" It's just so They can sell you more cans of floss. I eat, Pancakes For breakfast Every day! And I don't floss! No cavities! You're wrong! So dentist don't make friends in the unintelligible) And they say "I don't like you muffin. I don't like you muffin. I don't like you muffin. you're bad" (Uninteligable)! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Dental Hygienists! I smell meat! A lot! The nice people in the waiting room! They're all scared! Please go, to hurt their gums!Our patient, has a patient, In the dentists chair. Oh no don't be scared. He's just gonna touch your mouth a little, don't be scared.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! oh. *cough* He'll give me, A filling. It's time To give me A filling. Breath in The Nitrous Oxide. I need Novocaine On my tongue. Pump in The Nitrous Oxide. I'm feeling alright. Alright. Alright. Alright. Beautiful Dental Hygienist. I know you're stealing Percoset For your cramps From the office. I know you give 'em to your boyfriend, Who doesn't care about you that much. I know you give it to your best friend Who loves Percoset. The Dental Hygienist Got pierced nipples. She's a bad girl Who likes a good fucking. Dentists don't got best friends Because they're busy. Always Scrapping cavities. They know it When it happens Because it bleeds. And they tell you to make sure to brush six times a day. Alright alright alright! You're never gonna get clean! You're never gonna get clean gums! I Forgot Money. no... ooooooh. oooooooh. Plastic Rings and Things that go on the tips of your pencils. They're useless when you aint got no teeth. I ate some Birthday cake for breakfast! I smile with the sprinkles in my mouth! and he took one look and screamed "What have you done!?" It's all gonna rot! It's all gonna rot! It's all gonna rot! Make sure you get your free sample of mouth wash! It's all gonna rot! Make sure you get your astronaut toothbrush! It's all gonna rot! What's your favorite color? Is it green? Is it blue? Is it pink!? *laughter* You're never gonna get clean!  Hey! Open up! Open up! *laughter* Open wide! Don't bite my finger! Oh, Don't bite my finger it's in a plastic glove! I'll touch you all over! Let's take an x-ray. Put this in your mouth, And keep your head still. Keep it as still as you can! I'm gonna look at your insides! Right! Smile for the camera, Jimmy! Smile for the camera! Now keep that lead belt over your waist. I'm gonna take a picture! To tell you which tooth if fucked. And how much toothpaste you need. Don't forget to take a plastic treat from the bin. Because you've been good. You've been goooooooooooood! Your plastic vampire fangs Or plastic ring Or temporary tattoo Maybe a pencil. Maybe a calculator watch. Something with sprinkles. Maybe fake earrings. Look at all the ones you got. You've been so good for me. Smile real nice. And you opened your mouth real wide. I'm gonna tell your daddy you've been real good! You've been brushing just like I told you you should! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! Keep. Keep it real clean. I said keep it! Keep it reeeeeeaaaaaaaaal clean. Hey!Hey! Come back next month! For a check up. And I'll see if you've been brushiiiiiiiiiiiing! Come back next week! And I'll tell your sister she needs her braces off! And tell your daddy I said hi. And tell him I need his money! His money! Before I see you again! Before I see you agaaaaaain! Make sure you take your plastic treat from the bin! Because you've been real good. I know it's hard to sit still like that long While I touch your tongue. With my finger. You've been a good boy or girl. So reward yourself, With a Dora the Explorer toothbrush. Suck it! Maybe a plastic green toy army soldier! With a parachute that pulls! Make sure you stay away from candy!

#2 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (Demos) [2009] (2010-2011)

100 Steps (Demo)

Why's the pattern gotta change? We don't see life exactly the same. Always. What about a better place? I know I'm forgetful. My memory's erased. Always. There's always one hundred steps ahead. There's always one hundred steps ahead. Steps ahead. Why's the pattern gotta change? We don't hear music exactly the same. Always. What about a better place? I'm know I'm forgetful. My memory's erased. Always. There's always one hundred steps ahead. There's always one hundred steps ahead. Steps ahead.

Airplane Dance (Demo)

They've got something great just for our condition. Safely in hands. Any unconscious faith you had in your convictions. On an airplane we dance. And even off the aircraft. Everything seems to make us laugh. Attention won't come easy. It never did. It never did. It comes easier. We've got something great so hopefully you trust us. And don't do too much. Any unconscious faith you had in your convictions. On an airplane, we dance. And even off the aircraft. Everything seems to make us laugh. Attention won't come easy. It never did. It never did. So what you ended up having to say. You're always gonna owe me the same. We're all, we're all over the influence. We're collecting interest. And even off the aircraft. Everything seems to make us laugh. Attention goes away. But we always end up. On the plane. We're off the plane. On the plane. We're off.

New Sun (Demo)

In a house resists. Fever steals a child's mind. And I fear it's contagious. Your eyes knew, refused to see. The shifting light in front of you. Well, you gotta close your eyes to see clear enough for your last glare. And what you used to be. And who you think that you are. Who you think that you are? Something else. Something else. That's it. Just tear it out. And leave it on the ground. Because if you know where it came from. You would know it's the last chance to finally. Nobody goes there at all. Release yourself. Break free from them. I will be there soon enough. For your last chance. And who you think you are. Where did you go? Where did you go so horribly wrong? Something else. So horribly wrong? Something else. Where we lost our faith. I will never pry. We still believe all the things that you said. We're all meant to comfort our. We're always too comfortable. We're all way too comfortable. Is this what you meant to do?

Resentment (Demo)

I can't begin to wonder what you think of me. if I could say exactly what I wanted. But I bite my tongue cause I know the day will come when you will see exactly who you are. When you will see exactly who you are. Oh. How is it that we're the same blood? Sometimes it's hard to accept. You lose the saddle not the horse. Sometimes it's hard to live with resentment like this. (Sometimes its had to live with) resentment like this. (Sometimes it's hard to admit) resentment like this. (Sometimes it's hard to live with) resentment like this. I can't begin to ponder how quickly you would leave if you could know exactly what I thought. But i'll never say. Mostly because im afraid and maybe I don't ever want to lose you. Oh, I don't ever want to lose you. Oh. How is it that we're the same blood? Sometimes it's hard to accept. You lose the saddle not the horse. Sometimes it's hard to live with resentment like this. (Sometimes its had to admit) resentment like this. (Sometimes it's hard to live with) resentment like this. (Sometimes it's hard to admit) resentment like this. Oh. Is it possible for you to admit you need us? Is it wrong of me to want you to say you never meant to treat us that way? We can forgive you, but we won't forget this happened. We can forgive you, but we won't forget. Oh. It's the only way. It's the only way. It's the only way that we will be together. It's the only way. It's the only way. It's the only way that we will be together. Oh.

At A Loss (Demo)

I'll take one with the sunrise. I'll take two in the afternoon. Heavy breathing in the evening. Now I gotta hope that I can sleep at all. If their all gone by tomorrow. Now I gotta try to make this feeling strong. If their all gone, I won't know what to do. I won't know what to do. I'll put half in a hiding spot and keep it there for you. Keep it there for you. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. Oh. I'll take one with the sunrise. Oh. I'll take two in the afternoon. Oh. Heavy breathing in the evening. As far as I can tell the safe will never crack. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I've been starving. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There's just nothing here that fits. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable and I'm scared there is no cure. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There just nothing here that fits. There's just nothing here.

Blank Slate (Demo)

the final stop is the one. the one you can't decide on. the final drop is (enough). to make the cup run over. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) lost in an ocean of them and all of them are moving. with legs bent over our heads. below the undertow forever. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we've come too far not to finish. what are we waiting for? don't put too much pressure on those bones. be aware that they will break in the tidal wave. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.)

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise [2009] (2010)

Strange Terrain

We read the signs completely backwards. no one could see if we ended up where we needed to be, to find out how it all works with so many partners and nobody wants, nobody wants to sit behind the wheel, behind the wheel. Who's the one pounding the gears, avoiding the crowds, keeping their ear to the ground? Oh, I've made a mistake. I never learned how to get back to the place, ohhh. Where have all the signs gone? I don't know where I am without them in our lives. We made designs completely backwards and nobody knows if we're even close to where we need to go to find out how it all works with so many artists and nobody wants to sit behind the wheel, behind the wheel (Get your own map) Who's the one pounding the gears, avoiding the crowds, keeping their ear to the ground? Oh, I've made a mistake. I never learned how to get back to the place where all our confidence kept us behind a shield. Only light could get through. where all our confidence kept us behind a shield. Only light could get through. Where have all the signs gone? I don't know where I am without them in our lives

Get Out

I can't get started from the part where I left off yesterday. should've spent my time a little wiser. I sat alone guilty as sin waiting for words to come from out of my hands to making sense to anyone. I can't wait to understand the reason. I have yet to translate any meaning, besides it's not worth it to try. get out, get out. locked myself up in a room without a window just to see if it was any easier to breath. i was wrong. never underestimate the daylight. now it's so much easier to breathe. yeah. I can't wait to understand the reason. I have yet to translate any meaning besides it's not worth it to try. get out, get out. there's no meaning, besides it's not worth it to try. get out, yeah

Glass Arrows

Stay as still as you think you should be. Your stolen memories will find you in the last place you would think to look. All the time that it took to locate. Maybe it'll just pass by you or rip right through your heart. Underneath the surface we break apart. Disappeared from public places. never seen again. How long has it been? How long has it been? Underneath the surface none of us deserve this. Underneath the surface we break apart. Disappeared from public places. never seen again. How long has it been? How long has it been? I don't want excuses. I don't want apologies. Disappeared from public places. never seen again. How long has it been? How long has it been?

I Felt Free

Nothing new to say. Nothing to report 'cause the future happened yesterday. If I could tell the truth, I could make you stay but forever seems so far away. I fell apart in your arms for the last time And I felt free to do what I want because of the things you told me,  because of the things you told me, you told me, I felt free. You could be the end of me. Too many shades of gray. It's just another pointless game that we play. I couldn't tell the truth. I'll never make you stay because tomorrow always happens yesterday. I fell apart in your arms for the last time And I felt free to do what I want because of the things you told me, because of the things you told me, you told me, I felt free. I felt free. I will learn to live again. for now, I'm breaking all the things I couldn't mend without escaping. I will learn to love again. I will learn to love. I will learn

Imaginary Enemy

You're so careless, careless. How did you get so ungrateful? You treat me like I'm a disease and it's been killing me. Chances are, you never even cared at all. I'm sure you had your reasons but I'll never get to hear The truth disguised in all your alibis. It's a tradition practiced Every time you say goodbye. I've tried so hard to be what you needed. your imaginary enemy. I've tried for so long to make you believe it. that I am not the enemy. Slipshod cavalier. I can't stand to see those things that you have taken for granted. thrown away everything you've been handed. Too much all at once that's how you got so ungrateful. All you saw was the burden standing beside all your blessed truths disguised in all you alibis. It's a tradition practicedevery time you say goodbye. I've tried so hard to be what you needed. your imaginary enemy. I've tried for so long to make you believe it. that I am not the enemy. imaginary enemy

Through the Desert Alone

Sadly, I walk around this place on the shells of eggs. My shoulders are cold. I put it off for so long, I put it off and know I've got to live with what I made forever. What was stolen from us now is forever lost just because we'll never pay the ransom. What was taken from me, I will never regain just because We'll never pay the ransom. I'll become like the desert wind and I'll drink all the gin. Shriveled up under desert lights, eaten up in the night. I can't keep this up much longer without needing more from you. I need more. Wasted with the rhythm. angry at the melody. How did you stay so sweet? Cause you were my ally once. You were my confidante. i need somebody close to be close to forever. What was stolen from us now is forever lost just because we'll never pay the ransom. What was taken from me I will never regain just because we'll never pay the ransom. just because we'll never pay the ransom

Frozen Creek

Upon a pebble driveway there sits a house and it's the loneliest place. I haven't spent much time there, it wasn't allowed, it just didn't feel right 'Cause it's all built upon a burial ground, it just doesn't feel right, it just doesn't feel right On top the frozen creek. I would love to take you there. I swear it flows through me. On top the frozen creek. If I open both of my eyes, I still see an empty space, so empty. But if I keep them closed then there's still a chance that something is out there. 'Cause it's all built upon a burial ground, it just doesn't feel right, it just doesn't feel right on top the frozen creek, i would love to take you there. i swear it flows through me. on top the frozen creek. I made a promise to you long ago. I'd do the best that I can. I'd try and keep it. I made a promise to you long ago that I'd do anything to keep this home. On top the frozen creek, I would love to take you there. I swear it flows through me on top of the frozen creek. I would love to take you there.

Fever Dreams

Sinking into my awareness, realizing what's been done. I've taken a life and mine for granted. Neither planned or in passion. riddled with guilt and crazy panic. my body tells my mind to run into the forest towards the mother though I've destroyed her favorite son. All the things I should have done. All the things I should have done. Execution style in the courtyard, where everyone awake can witness the cowardly shot into the temple all because I lost my temper. Burn the evidence, flee the scene. always keep those fingers clean. Devil eyes stare into mine. they say there is no place I can hide. Now I must compare the consequence. end my life or just confess. I won't last a minute in confinement. Either way I'm going to hell. All the things I should've done. Oh, oh, oh. All the things I should have done. Oh, oh, oh. Either way I'm going to hell. Either way I'm going to hell. All my life passing before my eyes. All the time. I was awake. You were alive and just arriving. I couldn't see your eyes. All that is love is ever lasting. I didn't realize, I was awake.

Spirit of The Stairwell

Scratched out a note I wrote for you to wake and read. to know that I was there once. I knew that there was nothing that I could write to assure you of my return. But all the paper said when I was done is 'do you still want me?' because I'd be terrified if I had to leave this place today. We haven't saved the baby. As I said, my darling, spring is constantly calling me and there's no place that I'd rather be. I won't be angry if you have to leave, but I won't be waiting for that day. So don't say you're sorry because I won't believe you. Didn't see a sticker on the door when we walked in but I know it's going to cost us the same amount of love it takes to get you through but it never moves you. I'd be terrified if I had to leave this place today. It's where I threw my love away. Then we saw a different side of "Annie" nobody saw. She tried to kill the baby.and the earth and its skin will open up and birth out a perfect mirror that makes all our reflections clear. I won't be angry if you have to leave, but I won't be waiting for that day. So don't say you're sorry because I won't believe you.

The Longest Mile

You'll retire with some well deserved space that you needed years ago. it's not the same as if you pushed it away. unescorted through the longest mile. now that it's over, I have some regrets but I can just forget them. I must admit now going down within this ship, I couldn't have a better crew to travel with. If I make it in one piece back to land I will never sail again. never. Peace and quiet start to interrupt, your life is not the same as you had hoped. Living up to all the things that you played down. If you don't get a hold of it, I wont be around. now that it's over. I've made mistakes. it's all I have to learn from. I must admit now going down within this ship, I couldn't have a better crew to travel with. If I make it in one piece back to land, I will never sail again, never. Now that it's over. I can't help but think that we're coming to the end. If that is the case then I know we can't pretend to never make a sound again. Never make a sound.

Dyed In The Wool

It's so sad for us when we find ourselves giving away and it's a shame for us when we find ourselves going to waste. so throw away the love that we made. (i know, i know) and nothing's going to change that hopeless feeling I get when you say you'll understand and I know you can't. There's no reason to be here. we should pack up and leave. I have never felt that way before, totally alone. there's no reason to leave. I have never seen you act that way before, totally exposed. As you throw away the love that we made. (i know, i know) and nothing's going to change that hopeless feeling I get when you say you'll understand and I know you can't. The longer it takes the more it goes to waste. I want to believe you but I can't feel a thing. the more that you get the less you are. and nothing's going to change that helpless feeling I get when you say you'll understand and I know you can't.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Appendage EP [2009] (2010)

Sleep Underground (Demo)

You played that role for years And there's nothing elseBut you don't need your ears To listen to yourself. Don't talk back. Keep your lips closed tight. Sleep underground tonight. If you were meant to save me. If you were meant to save me,Then I didn't realize until now. This is just for you and I alone. Sleep underground tonight  This is just for you and I

Stare Like You'll Stay

We believe to fully understand you, You must step inside. For all the reasons we could think to hate you, We want to make it right. Can't you see that everybody goes through the same thing At different times? In all the ways that you could say we're different, You're wrong, we're alike. Just say you'll keep your eye on everyone. Take a last long look at where you are. Allow them to receive and I can't believe There's anything like this. 'Cause if you're half as good as you say you are, Then you can prove it. Stare like you'll stay alive. if you stare like you're there. We believe to fully understand you, You must step inside. For all the reasons we could think to hate you, We want to make it right, ohh. Just say you'll keep your mind on everyone. Take a last long look at where you are. Allow them to receive and I can't believe, There's anything like this. 'Cause if you're half as good as you say you are, Then you can prove anything to us. Then you can show us how it's done, So we can show it to everyone, If you stay alive. Stare like you'll stay alive. if you stare like you're there.(We believe to full understand you, you must step inside)(We believe to fully understand you, you must make it right)

Every Way

I will find a different way to say. Your gonna have to change everything you made. Your going to have to reword every metaphor you've used.  So that people who are hearing are confused. If that's the most important thing you do. Detail every ounce of pain that you went through. Make sure you leave something down to show the way back. Every way you wonder if you're wrong. Inaccurate and inprecise. There is no gift without a price. I'm so mistaken, lost my direction. My souls been shaken. I would find a different way to go. There's no signs in life to guide you on that road. And if its the most important thing you'll say. Make sure they understand. Every way you wonder if you're wrong. Inaccurate and inprecise. There is no gift without a price. I'm so mistaken, lost my direction. My souls been shaken. Every way you wonder if you're wrong. Inaccurate and inprecise. There is no gift without a price.

Backmask

I don't know why so much confusion Needs to be obsessed about. Under the mountain that seeds depression. Watch it disappear. Don't remind me again, It's already written. Distance always seems familiar. Nothing here can change without Listening carefully for your cueto exchange the other lines. Late at night it calls to us, Building, nesting in our skulls. So it can rest conveniently. Conserving all the energy it takes. Lower your head and take some time to feel the sound. Surrender expectations. It's not just an explanation that we found. Don't remind me again, It's already written And nothings opening. It's already been given. Don't know why so much confusion Needs to be obsessed about. Under the mountain that seeds depression, Watch it disappear. Late at night it calls to us. Building nesting in our skulls. So it can rest conveniently. Conserving all the energy it takes. Lower your head and take some time to feel the sound. Surrender expectations. It's not just an explanation that we found. There's no need, There's no need to force it down. There's no need to force it down. I just need, I just need to make a sound. There's no need, There's no need to force it down. There's no need. I just want, I just want, I just want to make a sound. Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh. There's no need, There's no need to force it down.

Lazarus

Anything that happened when I was young. It came so easily. Now all of those things are haunting me And nothing will come. I won't be offended if no one sings. I just wanna know what that'll mean, Ohhh. When I'm alone, I make believe that I'm in a different time and place. Where nobody wants to know my name and No one will recognize my face. Anything that I did way back when, It seemed so long ago. Might as well have all been by accident. I've nothing left to show. I won't be offended if no one stays. I'll just blame it all on my old age. When I'm alone, I make believe that I'm in a different time and place. where Nobody wants to know my name and No one will recognize my face. 2 AM, I'm thinking about how lucky I've been. Need to take a moment to myself. At 6 AM, I'm thinking about how lonely I've been. Need to take a moment to myself. (Ohhhhh ohh ohh ohh ohh) When the morning comes, When the morning comes, We're not alone. We're not alone. We're not alone. When the morning comes, We're not, we're not alone. When the morning comes.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Violent Waves [2012]

Birth of the Economic Hit Man

Uprising within us, A sense of total disillusion, About what we're made of, And where we want to be. It's not so important to collect As many things as we can, before our time is up. Our life is more than a side effect, We must learn to be lost graciously. We become everything we criticize. Light gives way shadows to open our eyes, Blinding us within. Nothing is sacred, nothing is sacred, (Oh) Nothing is sacred. Maybe we have to Forget everything we learned, About where we came from, To find out where we need to go. It's not so important to collect as many coins, From the fountain before our time is up. Our life is more than a side effect, We must learn to be lost graciously. We become everything we criticize. Light gives way shadows to open our eyes, Blinding us within. Nothing is sacred, Nothing is sacred, (Oh) Nothing is sacred, (Oh) Nothing is sacred. Nothing is sacred, not that it ever was, Nothing is sacred, not that it ever was, Nothing is sacred, not that it ever was, Nothing is sacred, not that it ever was. Our life is more than a side effect, We must learn to be lost, lost.

Sharp Practice

Tripping over things unsaid in a constant motion. I cannot recognize the truth ‘cause it’s unfamiliar. If you didn’t have so much left to prove, would it be resistance? Kicking up this cloud of dust till it covers us. I had been there and done it a thousand times but never with my eyes open. You get what you paid for. We can’t sell our Goddamn souls anymore, anymore. Don’t let them give you the runaround again, again. It’s up to you to make sense of it. Yeah. Talk. No one hesitates to taste when they come and throw the feet down. If you wanna make haste, keep your feet on the ground. I see you coming from a million miles away like a stampede of footsteps. Kicking up this cloud of dust till it covers us. You can’t control what is happen to your heart. till you give it away - till you give it away. You get what you paid for. We can’t sell our Goddamn souls anymore, anymore. Don’t let them give you the runaround again, again. It’s up to you to make sense of it. So many words flooded in my vacant lie. So little space, too little sleep, too little time. Tripping over things unsaid in a constant motion. I cannot recognize the truth ‘cause I’ve never known it. I’ve never known it - I’ve never known it - known. You get what you paid for. We can’t sell our Goddamn souls anymore, anymore. Don’t let them give you the runaround again, again. It’s up to you to make sense of it. I see you coming from a million miles away. I see you coming from a million miles away.

Suitcase

I'm buried in your glow. will you take me with you when you go? I've been following your eyes. Going back and around and then subside. When you realize, when you realize my name. and suddenly your mood begins to change. when you realize, when you realize I'm gone. I never said I want you to stay (to stay...) I hear it in your cries, you dismantle my disguise. When you realize, when you realize my name. and suddenly your anguish starts to change. When you realize, when you realize I'm gone. I never said I want you to stay (to stay...) I'm buried in your glow. will you take me with you when you go? I've been following your eyes. Dismantle my disguise. When you realize, when you realize my name and suddenly your mood begins to change. When you realize, when you realize I'm gone. I never said I'd wait here for long.

The Lottery

It happened all in the passing of light. We won’t see it coming. I know that we’ll all lose in time. But my mind won’t stop running. Blame it on the air that you breathe. Well I can’t see how anything’s nursed on disease. Nothing is clean in this place. Our only hope is cutting off the nose to spite the face. Who’ll take the lottery? Don’t look away. We’re the unlucky ones. I won’t let it tear us apart! Who’ll take the lottery? Don’t look away. We’re the unlucky ones. I won’t let it take you. This intrusion’s a functioning curse. Break the thumb and the whole hand will hurt. It’s not like moving backwards in time. It happened all in the passing of light. Blame it on the air that you breathe. Well I can’t see how anything’s nursed on disease. Nothing is clean in this place. Our only hope is cutting off the nose to spite the face. Who’ll take the lottery? We’re the unlucky ones. I won’t let it tear us apart. Who’ll take the lottery? Don’t look away. We’re the unlucky ones. I won’t let it take you. Who’ll take the lottery? Don’t look away. We’re the unlucky ones. I won’t let it take you,

My Only Friend

Let fall upon his back, The consequence of giving up all that he has had. To anyone who listens. In hopes that you let him in. Pull back the curtains And tied up the end. Cover the harmless in all the sheep's skin. I know who you are. He wont see your hand. We cut off the hand. Never understand. Have you been waiting so long. I know, no one, ever, gets to control your love. So why follow anyone? Every word he says is a lie. No one ever knows the difference. Now he needs to prove it to himself. To anyone, To anyone who listens. In hopes that you will relieve. Pull out your wallet and show sympathy. Tell him he's everything you wish to be. You know who you are. (You know who you are) He won't see your hand. We took off the hand. Never understand. Have you been waiting so long. I know, no one, ever, gets to control your love. So why follow anyone? Why follow anyone? He won't see your hand. Reaching out for him. Never understand. How you can wait for so much. I know, no one, gets to control your love. He won't understand. How you've been waiting for him. Why follow anyone?

Phantasmagoria

When I found out about the Lord I wanted more. but I never could believe. That there was something that had so much love for us. That could sit and let us bleed to death. Then she showed me all her love. And I couldn't trust. My god was already up. Is the foundation of beliefs that have shaped my youth? I found out that they weren't true. At all. God, money, and women will turn you mad. Always reaching for something that you can't have. God, money, and women will bring you down. Always searching for something that's not been found. Doesn't have to be something I can see. I don't know what to believe. Doesn't have to be something I can feel. I don't know what is real. We got to save our lives. We got to save our lives. We got to save our lives. We got to save our lives. God, money, and women will turn you mad. Always reaching out for something that you can't have. God, money, and women will break your heart. Crush your soul, and leave you empty, and torn apart.

Think of Me When They Sound

How long will it take? How long will you wait for me? I don't want to bring you down, Any more than I have, I just want to think you've left, And it means everything, How long will you wait? (we won't make it out) I can't stand to feel this brave awake (we won't make it out) Church bells, Church bells, How long will you wait? (we won't make it out) How long will you wait for me? (we won't make it out) How much can you take? (we won't make it out) How long will you wait for me, dear?

Brother Song

Every body wants to see the worst in you, Shadowed by the actions of the path you can't undo, Who'll get, who'll get left behind? Who'll get, who'll get left behind? Oh there must be a way to understand the things you do, Without getting too close to you, Oh I can't find a reason why you wasted all our time, Who'll get, who'll get left behind? oh, And I won't share your anger, It doesn't do me any good to feel, And we can't shape our feelings the right way, Until we learn, things won't ever change no, Oh there must be a way to understand the things you say, Without letting it get to me, Oh I may never get used to getting locked out of your life, Who'll get, who'll get out alive? And I won't share your anger, It doesn't do me any good to feel, And we can't shape our feelings the right way, Until we learn things won't ever change no oh oh oh oh.

Bird Sounds

It's so selfish to say "We won't be found out a lie." I hope you have a good place to hide. Someone will find you. No one should have to live with this much stress, killing yourself, trying to live. (And it remains) And it remains the only meaningful mistake. but you won't let go, you don't know how to. And every morning I begin my dreams when i'm awake empty bird sounds are reminders. You're not awake at all. In the most unusual of ways. It comes without summoning. You have no choice in it. I don't think it's selfish to say "This doesn't matter." I can see it running through his veins. We're in the kingdom. (And it remains) And it remains the only thing you can't explain. but you never know, it's better not to and every morning there's a meaningful mistake. empty bird sounds, are reminders. You're not awake at all. We must allow, we must allow to settle and stray. Now that I see, now that I see it run through your head. And it remains the only thing you can't explain. but you won't let go, you don't know how to. And every morning there's a meaningful mistake. You're not awake at all. You're not awake at all.

Blood From A Stone

Every moment I stand there and wait I recall. How you told me you don't care. It was there that you ruptured the seal in the wall. That time cannot repair. Letting it be what it is. It's impossible to know what you need. When you seem so emotionless. What'll bring you back to life? Machine beware turn it back again. Just wanted to know every word that was said So many were unclear. And I didn't notice if anything changed. Until you left me here. Setting it free with the wind. Seems impossible that we'd let it be what it is. So emotionless. What'll bring you back to life? Machine beware turn it back again. What'll bring you back to life? Machine beware turn it back again. Your stories never end. Our time is now suspended. I never feared man. So why won't you let me in this time? What'll bring you back to life? What'll bring you back? I wanna bring you back. Your stories never end. Our time is now suspended. I never feared man. So why won't you let me in this time?

I'll Find A Way

If you choose to see. Everyone is there for you to lose yourself. But nothing feels as good when you're alone. So never let it happen. Don't give in to wild currents. Don't believe in callous rituals. I'll always want to carry it all, love. Find a way to carry it all for you. If you choose to make Something so particular and force its shape. Then nothing feels as good as the mistake. When you let it happen. Don't give in to wild currents. Oh, I never will. Don't believe in callous rituals. I'll always want to carry it all, love. Find a way to carry it all for you. I'll Want to carry it all, love. Find a way to carry it all for you. If you try and hide it. You will always feel alone. You will always feel alone. If you try to deny it. You will always feel alone. You will always feel alone. Alone. You'll trap [?] me to the end. I know you will. Alone. You'll tear out all your hair. I know you will. I'll always want to carry it all, love. Find a way to carry it all for you. I want to carry it all, love. Find a way to carry it all for you

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Hurricane Sandy Benefit EP [2012]

Battle, My Love

I know what you said and I've been torn apart since the day you left. I don't think I can do it again. Too much in my own head. Totally obsessed with the shit you said. And I don't think I can do it again. Battle my love I will see you in the end. Carry my heart with you always. Battle my love I will see you in the end. Carry my heart with you. How much should I take when everything you made you will someday break? And I don't think I can build it again. Too much in my own head and I've been torn apart since the day you left and I don't think I can do it again. Battle my love I will see you in the end. Carry my heart with you always. I know what you meant and I've been torn apart since the day you left. And I don't think I can do it again. Too much in my own head. Totally obsessed with the shit you said. And I don't think I can do it again. Do it again.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Off The Board: A Studio 4 Family Compilation [2013]

Nobody Can Change

If I stay here way too long. Without my welcome. On everybody's nerves. Enduring part is gone. Everybody wants you dead. Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't you once need a little help? I knew this day would come and you would turn your back on us. All I need to be forgiven now Is all in my head. You won't ever let me live it down. Tomorrow is unheld. Absolve me from my sins. I'll never say nobody can change. I know that you must leave. Please believe me. I never meant you harm. My timing was all wrong. Not enough to pull the plug. Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't you once need a little help? I knew this day would come and you would turn your back on us. All I need to be forgiven now. Is all in my head. You won't ever let me live it down. Tomorrow is unheld. Absolve me from my sins. I'll never say nobody can change. I want to be forgiven now. You won't ever let me live it down. Underneath my skin. Going back and forth. Cleanse me from within. What we all live for. Wash me of my sins. I'll never say nobody can change.

Posted Image
Sunny Day Real Estate/Circa Survive - Lipton Witch b/w Bad Heart 7" [2014]

Bad Heart

If you change your mind and decide you want me. And try this out again. I know I'll make you love me. I've got a bad heart. (I have got a bad heart). I've got a bad heart. If you start to think that no one there is listening, you can call me up again. Because it's your love I'm missing. I've got a bad heart. (I have got a bad heart). I've got a bad heart. If you change your mind and decide you want me. We can try this out again. I know I'll make you love me. I've got a bad heart. (I got have got a bad heart) I've got a bad heart.

Posted Image
Circa Survive - Descensus [2014]

Schema

I never want to see clear at all. There's nothing that could be fair now. X marks the page you see. Trapped in a cold white room. I wanna know who'll be there when you snuff the wick. I won't reflect the same as you. I want the proof we'll promise to let 'em down quick. I never want to see clear at all. There's nothing that could be fair now. Pull out your teeth (until) There's nothing left (at all). Immediately, I feel relief from dragging this vessel around. Exit the state you see. Sleep in a cold white room. I wanna know who'll be there when you snuff the wick. Just shut your mouth. And if it takes forever to be sure, I wanna know. I'll wait it out. And seal your letter with a finger prick. I wanna know, I wanna know. Pull out your teeth (until). There's nothing left (at all). Immediately, I feel relief from dragging this vessel around. I'm playing dead (until) There's no one there (at all). Immediately, I feel relief from dragging this vessel around.

Child Of The Desert

Was it all burdened with sin. Searching like a child in the night. Trust in me, no one here can see, I would never lead you astray. Oooooh, all is lost, All will be returned in the end. Ooooooh, all we have, all we have is somewhere to begin. Nesting in the thorn bush, Blowing in the breeze. Calculate the pattern that is causing my disease. Child of the desert, Never had a name. Climax on the concept of eliminating pain. Take it in underneath the sun. Washed into the surface of your skin. Don't believe, Time will help you see. I would never lead you astray. Ooooooh, all is gone, All will be returned in the end. Ooooooh, All you save. Dare I say just give it away. Give it away, Give it away. Lurking in the shadows, Nurtured in the dark. Rise above the surface to eliminate the spark. Wild like a daydream, Soon to be erased. Searching for the moment. To evacuate the race. Nesting in the thorn bush, Blowing in the breeze. Calculate the pattern that is causing my disease. Child of the desert, Never had a name. No one here will ever be the same. Not sure how to make it real. How to take my time, How to come alive. I don't want to feel a thing. I don't want to know, I don't wanna.  I don't wanna, I don't want. Don't want to take my time, make it come alive, make it come on.

Always Begin

I never wanted to beg for you. I never wanted to ask anyone for their help. I know that when I don’t (don’t know exactly what I want) I’m just making a fatal mistake for myself. There is a face you always make (please just tell me) whenever you don’t believe (I need to know) when I don’t know what I want from you (you’ll know exactly what I want) and I can’t tell if I lost anything that I need. Always being before you ever prepare, never think twice about. Nothing will come until you’re already there, never think twice about. There is no way you’ll ever know, but you’ll always begin before you ever prepare, never think twice about it all. I never wanted to take from you. The very thing that you wanted me to help save. I know that wasn’t true (they’ll know exactly what I want) then I’m just making it way to fucked up for myself. There is a face you always make (please just tell me) whenever you don’t believe (I need to know) when I don’t know what I want from you. (You know you’ll never have to choose) and I can’t tell if I lost anything that I need. Always begin before you ever prepare, never think twice about. Nothing will come until you’re already there, never think twice about. There is a thousand ways to go, there is no way you’ll ever know but you’ll always begin before you ever prepare, never think twice about it all. I made my bed. No ill never lie down. Ill change my mind as often as I please. There is a thousand ways to go. Let go of everything you know. Give up on everything you think you need. Only way to ever be sure is to. Always begin before you ever prepare, never think twice about. Nothing will come until you’re suddenly there, never think twice about it all.

Only The Sun

Break it in half, all the entrances are false. All are false and boarded up into themselves. Making a noose out of everything you use. You use everyone directly out of sight. Will you evaluate my art? (I'm afraid if I don't we will never know). I don't know if I can. (Ohhh). Turn this away sensor every word I say. I say nothing but the lie that I believe. I wasn't there, but I felt the weight you bear. Buried all, on top, the energy we create. There's a strain, on the eye. When you stand way too close to what we want. Will you evaluate my art? (I'm afraid if I don't, we will never know). I don't know if I can. (I'm afraid if we don't, we will never go). By the time it's finished tearing us apart.(I cant see anything out your window) Will you get what you want? I feel it in the air. (I know a way out). I know it's in there. (I won't leave you there). Know it’s just a part of me you cannot see. It’s just an antiquated position. Know it’s just a part of me you can’t treat. Take it as a compliment you were left out.

Nesting Dolls

You shouldn’t stay, we’ll never change. And I cant recognize you at all. Nothings the same. Its all been arranged in a way, keeping me out of it. I don’t ever want to feel like this ever ever ever ever ever again. I don’t ever want to feel like this ever ever ever ever ever again. When we were young and everythings magical. Then it all disappeared. I wasn’t sure but you were persistent and I was so drawn to it. I don’t ever want to feel like this ever ever ever ever ever again. I don’t ever want to feel like this ever ever ever ever ever again. You shouldn’t stay, well never change. And I cant recognize you at all.

Quiet Down

Come between us in our language we stand off. Underneath it buried deep inside your ancient wall. Replicate, then erase, destination melts away. Separate and never say, transformation incomplete. BURY YOUR IDOLS. WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO FALL. How could I change, and ever stay with you, I’d never stop regretting it. Search for my name. I’d never say sorry, an accident within itself. Stay within reach the answers you seek are everywhere (show me where) You just have to quiet down. Lay back and know, the less that you show the underplay (Keep it inside) The further you go. Just as the first words you spoke. Just as the fire you burn out. Circle that hugs the moonlight. Vision that haunts you in the night. KEEP IT INSIDE. BURY YOUR IDOLS. WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO FALL. BURY YOUR IDOLS. WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO FALL. In our story you have everything you want. Take for granted all the faces we have seen before. Cut away, separate, destination self destruct. Replicate, never say, all of it was just dumb luck. How could I change, and ever stay with you, I’d never stop regretting it. Search for my name. I’d never say sorry, an accident within itself. Stay within reach the answers you seek are everywhere (show me where) You just have to quiet down. Lay back and know, the less that you show the underplay (Keep it inside) The further you go.

Phantom

I’m on the edge. I don't know how it begins. I feel the ghost. Of a dozen other men. I know the way you want it. I know which way you run (Oooh). I'm on the fence. I don't know which way to bend. With you. And I can't understand. How you wait for something you love. And I won't take a chance. I would rather be on my own. Than with you. And Ooooh the way that you speak to me. Like nothing could ever be understood. And Ooooh the way that you move around. Slithering on the ground. You shake over and over. And in my head. You're like a song that I could never identify. And all along you play. In continuous repeat. You're like a problem I could never rectify. And I can't understand. How you wait for something you love. And I won't take a chance. I would rather be on my own. Than with you.

Sovereign Circles

Take me away, I have no use for a bed. While you change everything. Falling to your knees, I can't feel sorry for you. (Get me through) Cause it's true, you're never there. Everything we were, starting to change before us. And as you turn away, posture and grace, I love to watch you crawl. Keep me conjuring, cause you should be alive. You'll be out of it cause you live a lie. Alone. Sovereign circle around the end delay. We live in servitude and can't forgive ourselves. We took the Antabuse, I feel nothing, who's to know? Take what you want, I have no use for a mirror. Cause it's clear, you never see. Reflections of light deep in the night. Are you sure? Cause you swore you never would. As you turn away, posture and grace, I love to watch you crawl. Sovereign circle around the end delay. We live in servitude and can't forgive ourselves. We took the Antabuse, I feel nothing, who's to know? Let it shake, let it shake. Let it change, let it change.

Descensus

You have everything you could want and you waste it. In a marriage when you can't decide how to break it right. Ever changing the places you hide (we will find). An excuse in whatever you choose (let this die). Trickled down your face, tears of pleasure. Mixed with tears of pain. They taste the same as everyone insisted. I won't let you go until the end. You have everything you could need, and you waste it. On a partnership that you hate, so you break it. Ever changing the places you hide (we will find). An excuse in whatever you choose (let this die). Trickled down your face, tears of pleasure. Mixed with tears of pain. They taste the same as everyone insisted. I won't let you go until the end. If you could try and get you timing right. Ill let you stay, if you can eat the pain. Taking its place, just let me disappear. If we forget ill do it all again. There is no home there when youre heart is gone. The secret is clear, if you could eat the fear. Where it can grow no one will ever know. If you could try and get your timing right, leave it alone, look at how much its grown. Ill be ok, if I can sell the pain. Look and youll see. IF I DIDN’T MAKE. ALL THESE MISTAKES THEN I WOULDT BE LOSING. WONDERING. OPENLY. SOMEHOW. WE LET IT GO TO FAR. I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN. SOMEHOW WE MUSN’T LET THIS DIE. There isn’t anything I ever wanted more.

#3 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image
High And Driving - S/T Demo EP [2002]

Baby Girl

Baby girl twist away. When you're talking to me I can't breathe. Set some time aside to say, Why don't you stay? Two years later I still I feel like a child. You're the one. I know you are. (Answer me if you could) You're the one (No visitation, they said) I know you are. This calm feeling ends When you enter. Not many cigarettes left. And I'll wait until you arrive. Don't want to, I want to. I wouldn't, I would. You're the one. I know you are. (Answer me if you could) You're the one. (I didn't, I know it) I know you are. (Meredith, I miss you when you're in Utah) She's so lovely. Go...

First Day Of Work At The Microscope Store (Dancing For The Cameras On The Traffic Lights)

What if the better parts. Presenters are suffocating. Stuck between opening the. Microscopes we can't see through them. Broken magnifying glasses. Serenade the passengers until they cry. Dancing for the cameras on the traffic lights. Kissing with tongues. I can't see through you. Watching the eyeglasses return. Home but willing of every man. Going 95 on this lane. Serenade the passengers until they cry. Dancing for the cameras on the traffic lights. Serenade the passengers until they cry. Dancing for the cameras on the traffic lights. Adam and Eve. High and driving. No one could stop us. like Adam and Eve.

Plays Ugly For Daddy

I feel your smooth skin slightly brushed. I need your song your song your song started over. I hear the exclamation point. (Exclamation point) Your eyes are so there. (Greener) Lay back. I tried to hear you out. I need I need the song the song the song started over. Ariel, Ariel. your crying made me miss my favorite part. Your eyes are so there. (Greener)

The Fishermen Will Be Bewildered

You fall for what these sounds bring. Like a cancer, so do I stop now? I wish I could witness a bad dream. All that forgave them. My disease is I like to kiss her. You fall for what these sounds bring. Will keeping will. Like a cancer, so do I stop now? I wish I could witness a bad dream. I say all those kinds of things. You say. On this day. What time we've got to pay. So just so I can. What time to say. And for once I say. On my way, without you

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Anthony Green - Avalon [2008]

She Loves Me So

I keep writing myself into ruts. it's all around us. get naked and get into bed right away. I keep writing myself into rust that make it all seem so much longer. but soon you'll be far away. just keep those lonely hands in your pockets and fold away all your best clothes. i'm only truly happy if i know. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so. I keep writing myself into ruts. it's all around us. get naked and get in my arms fast as you can (fast as you can). I keep writing myself into ruts. make it all seem so much harder. but soon you'll be far away. (far away) keep your lonely eyes to yourself and fold away all your best clothes. make sure all those mother fucking boys know. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so. she loves me so.

Dear Child (I've Been Dying To Reach You)

Dear child, they're asking us to move. i watched her taking off her shoes. let the short tide take you in. (let the shore tide in) i'm weary, i'm not quite rested yet. this could be obvious to you. let the shore tide take you in (let the this shore tide in) In the shore tide, we've been spreading in. i've been trying to reach you but my extension chord wouldn't reach that far (reach that far) i've been patiently waiting. the indicator light is flashing on (flashing on) Dear sleeper, you couldn't find a better bed. I love to watch the way you groove. we're out (we're out) the door. we're out (we're out) the door. in this shore tide we've been spreading in. i've been trying to reach you but your extension chord doesn't reach that far (doesn't reach that far, reach that far) i've been patiently waiting the indicator light is flashing on. flashing on (flashing on) in this coma. sleepless dancing. we've been spreading in. i've been trying to reach you but your extension chord wouldn't reach that far (doesn't reach that far, reach that far) i've been desperately waiting. the indicator light is flashing on. it's flashing on (flashing on) i've been trying to reach you but your extension chord wouldn't reach that far (wouldn't reach that far, reach that far)

Drug Dealer

If you allow something so unnecessary get you down. there's no one else to blame. i need something stronger, something extra strength. A million dark materials to trade. if you could offer only love you'd be like a god to us. like a drug dealer, all sold out of trust you threw it away. you'd be like a god to us like a drug dealer. all sold out of trust you threw it away. i used to mind that everyone i know seem to hate themselves but i do it as well. we need something stronger something extra strength. a million dark recordings that i've faked. if you came around love. you'd be like a god to us. like a drug dealer all sold out of trust you threw it away. you'd be like a god to us. like a fool's healer. like a tarot card reader but you've thrown it all away. like a god to us. like a drug dealer all sold out of trust, you thrown it all away. you thrown it all away. you thrown it all away. you thrown it all away. you thrown it all away.

Stone Hearted Man

I know you spent your money to see what you hear on cd. they say what kills the soul will make it harder but you can't be a stone hearted man. this isn't just a waste of time. addictions made me smarter but you can't be high all the time (high all the time) do you realize that you apologize when it's not your fault, cause we're all fucked up. and do you really think that it's worth it to be all worried about time? cause i know what you want. i think i know. i think i know what you want. I know you spent your money to see what you hear on cd. they say what kills the soul will make it harder but you can't be a stone hearted man. this isn't just a waste of time. addictions made me smarter but you can't be high all the time (high all the time) do you realize that you apologize when it's not your fault, cause we're all fucked up. and do you really think that it's worth it to be all worried about time (worried about time) cause i know what you want. i think i know, i think i. i think i know, i think i know. i think i know, i think i know. what you want, what you want.

Baby Girl

baby girl twist away. when you're talking to me, i can't breathe. set sometime aside to say why don't you stay? ten years later i still feel like a child. you're the one. I know you are. you're the one. I know you are. this common feeling ends when you enter. not many cigarettes left. think i'll wait till you get back till you arrive. to be relieved i want to, i want, i want. you're the one i know you are. you're the one i know you are. meredith, i miss you when you go anywhere she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she still loves me. she still loves me.

Miracle Sun

Where do you go when it gets dark and is there room for me there? how long will it take you to wake up? before you go will you wake me? (Will you wake me up?) or i'll sleep all day and miss everything. Miracle sun. Stay with me tonight. we don't want to be without you. we'll come along, so save a place for us. We don't want to be left alone, no. Where do you go when it gets dark and is there room for me there? how long will it take you to wake up? before you go will you wake me? (Will you wake me up?) or i'll sleep all day and miss everything. Miracle sun. Stay with me tonight. we don't want to be without you. we'll come along, so save a place for us. We don't want to be left alone, no. Miracle sun. Stay with me tonight. we don't want to be without you. we'll come along, so save a place for us. We don't want to be left alone, no. Miracle sun. Stay with me tonight. we don't want to be without you. we'll come along, so save a place for us. We don't want to be alone.

Califone

come and you will find here. the roses have lost their glow. the bands played for too long tonight. the soldiers their strengths left in my first town. califone, i love you but you're doing coalesce. califone i love you but you're singing sinatra again. come and you will find here. the roses have lost their glow. the bands played for too long tonight. somebodies strengths left in my first town (you're around, you're around) califone i love you but you're doing coalesce. califone i love you but you're singing sinatra again.

Slowing Down (Long Time Coming)

Things start slowing down for you and i. It's been a long time comin'. if you keep holding on to what we've lost you're gonna drag down the road behind us. i never wanted it to feel like this to be this way. i'm just afraid that if you stay we'll never change. i never wanted it to be like this to feel this way. i'm just afraid that if you stay, you'll hate me. Things start slowing down for you and i. It's been a long long long long time. if you keep holding on to what we've lost you're gonna drag down the road behind us. i never wanted it to feel like this, to be this way. i'm just afraid that if you stay we'll never change. i never wanted it to be like this, to feel this way. i'm just afraid that if you stay, you'll hate me.

The First Day Of Work At The Microscope Store

What if the banner falls? the presenters are suffocated. stop the grand opening, the microscopes, we can see through them. broken magnifying glasses. serenade the passengers until they cry. dancing for the cameras on the traffic lights. serenade the passengers until they cry. dancing for the cameras.
Kissing the turns, I can't see through you. Watching her eyes as he returns. hold the wheel as every man going 95 on this lane. serenade the passengers until they cry. dancing for the cameras on the traffic light. serenade the passengers til they cry. dancing for the cameras on the traffic light. (like adam and eve high and driving no one would stop us, no one would stop us) (like adam and eve high and driving no one would stop us, no one would stop us) (like adam and eve high and driving no one would stop us, no one would stop us) (like adam and eve high and driving no one would stop us, no one would stop us)

Devils Song (This Feels Like A Nightmare)

well I caught a demon in a mouse trap, one day behind the house. it said, "Please let me free i'll do anything." So we came to an agreement, made an exchange. "Your freedom for my name?" Then he began to sing, "Devils song, no , it won't be long to finally see the evil you've become." The devil cries all through the night. i don't think there's a reason, oh. devil song. no it won't be long to finally see the evil you've become. the devil cries all through the night. this feels like a nightmare. well i was always told you're a liar and not to trust. but my name still means nothing and we're all still. we're all in the same spot. we're all in the same spot. we're all in the same spot. we're all in the same spot. we're all in the same spot. this feels like a nightmare. we're all in the same spot. this feels like a nightmare. we're all in the same spot. this feels like a nightmare. we're all in the same spot. this feels like a nightmare. this feels like a nightmare. we're all the same

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Jackie Haenn EP (B-Sides) [2008]

Ripped Apart

If what you hear and see, it's inside of me. To become part of what you need to feel ready, it rips you apart. If what you think and feel, if it may be real. To become part of what you need to feel honest, it tears you apart. Tonight in my body, impulse is. Tonight in my impulse is keep them in inside, When nobody notices, Nobody wonders where it came from? If what you hear and see, isn't all of me. To become part of what you need to feel ready, it rips you apart. To keep your eyes on, and your ears open. To become part of what you need to feel honest, it's never enough. Tonight in my body, impulses. Tonight in my impulse is keep them in side, Nobody notices, nobody wonders. (Nobody knows) Nobody knows where it came from.

Take A Giant Step (The Monkees Cover)

Though you've played at love and lost, And sorrow's turned your heart to frost, I will melt your heart again. Remember the feeling as a child. When you woke up and morning smiled? It's time you felt like you did then. There's just no percentage in remembering the past, It's time you learned to live again at last. Come with me, leave yesterday behind, And take a giant step outside your mind. You stare at me in disbelief, And say for you there's no relief, But I swear I'll prove you wrong. Don't sit in your lonely room. Just staring back in silent gloom, That's not where you belong. Come with me, I'll take you where the taste of life is green, Each and every day holds wonders to be seen. Come with me, leave yesterday behind, And take a giant step outside your mind. Come with me, I'll take you where the taste of life is green, Each and every day holds wonders to be seen. Come with me, leave yesterday behind, And take a giant step outside your mind.

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Beautiful Things [2011] (2012)

If I Don't Sing

I been having trouble making some decisions about the smallest changes in my life. But I haven't got the slightest bit of intuition. Helping me to figure out what's right. And I'll always be unhappy, one way or the other I'll always be unhappy if I don't sing. I been realizing something big has changed. Something that will go on home my way. And all I've got to do is run 'round in the rain. Gather up perspective from that hail. And I'll always be unhappy, one way or the other. I'll always be unhappy if I don't sing. And I'll always be unhappy, one way or the other. I'll always be unhappy if I don't sing. I will always be unhappy, one way or the other. I'll always be unhappy if I don't sing. I will always be unhappy, one way or the other. I'll always be unhappy if I don't sing.

Do It Right

Better get your life together, better do it right. You gotta make sure everybody you love in your whole life knows it. Make sure they know it, if you love them make sure that they know it. Get your life together, better do it right. You better make sure everybody in your life that you love knows it. Better get your life together, better do it right. Make sure that everyone that you love in your life knows it. Better get your life together, better do it right. You gotta make sure everybody you love in your life's important. Better get your life together, better do it right. Better make sure you make time for everything you love. Better get your life together, better do it right. Better make sure everybody you love in your life knows it. Make sure they know it, make sure they know it. Make sure you tell them, make sure they know. Make sure they know it. Make sure you tell them, take time to tell them. You better get your mind together, you better do it right. Better make sure everybody in your life you love. Better get your life together, better do it right. Better make sure everyone you love in your life knows it. Better get your life together, better do it right. Better make sure everybody you love in your life knows it. Better get your life together, better do it right. Better make sure everyone you love in your life knows it.

Moon Song

Underneath the moon I've called a thousand different names. None of them ever answer me back. In the night time I know a familiar kind of peace. Oh, like it's something I used to have. I'm poised in a proposition I don't know any detail. I'm caught in a vessel that I can't keep healthy and clean, ooo... Lay beside the river bed and maybe I will sleep. Oh, if my mind could just forget. I spend so much time focused on how I should remember. Oh, what a burden that has been. I'm born in a body that I can't stand... Up straight. I'm caught in a situation I don't know, How I got in to. Oh I live in a home without any doors... Free me, free me ohhh. The river is building the flow. It's growing as high as it will go. Bending and twisting, oh oh oh. Storm isn't over, no. The storm isn't over, no... Cause the storm isn't over, oh. Oh no oh love, I was buried in it all. Oh love, I was buried in it all. Lay down, lay down. Lay down, ohhh ohh ohhh oh. Lay down, lay down. Lay down, ohhh ohh...

Get Yours While You Can

Let my motor run. All night long. Let those candles burn. 'Til the break of dawn. Stare into the sun. When the morning comes. I've been held up close. And I can feel. That its bright up there. When you're high. But then I'm dragged right back down to the ground. And then I stayed down here. For my whole life. Get yours while you can. You gotta get yours while you can. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh. Get yours while you can. You gotta get yours while you can. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. Please don't bother to get up close. Because it turns me off. If everybody comes at the same time. Then we'll drown in fluid. If I lost my place in life. I'd find something else. Now that I'm older I no longer steal but I think about it all the time. But then I dragged right back down to the ground. And then I stayed down here. For my whole life. Get yours while you can. You gotta get yours while you can. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh. Get yours while you can. You gotta get yours while you can. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. Sleep a little less. Cause you know there's so much to be done. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh. Get yours while you can. You gotta get yours while you can. Oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

When I'm On Pills

Just when I thought maybe I've done something right, She goes and falls apart. All the low moments make life seem unbearable at times. It's the highs that keep us alive. I love you, Oh I love you... When I'm on pills, when I'm on pills. I love you, I love you. When I'm on pills. There are days we go from love to war too fast, you know... And I know it's not your fault. There's an ancient curse inside my blood that tricks my brain to say this. It tells me all the biggest fraud. I love you, I try to... When I'm on pills, when I'm on pills. I love you, I love you, When I'm on pills. How much is enough of it? How much is too much of it? Oh, I don't wanna end up dead. How much is too much of it? I love you, I'll die trying to... When I'm on pills, when I'm on pills, When I'm on pills, when I'm on pills. I love you, I love you. When I'm on pills, on pills...

Can't Have It All At Once

I'm gonna put my palate down. And rip the skin right off my mouth. There seems to be a problem with the main connection. Someone's torn the wires out. Stuck in a place where all the teachers can't be trusted. Everything revolves around their appetite. Decisions become more abnormal. The more attention it gets paid. I'm the number one supporter of the first edition. With all the original errors made. Something started happening to the people I love. None of them have spoken to me since. The way they used to back when I was just a little boy. It's different. My pulse it is gone. Rapidly beating the window. With my hands. It takes time. Why can't I get anyone's attention out there? It takes time. I get too caught up. With counting all the things I can't do right. I'm just around the corner from the crucifixion. Just around the corner from the crucifixion. Something started happening to the people I love. None of them have been close to me since. The way they used to back when I was just a little boy. Deliberate. My pulse it is gone. Rapidly beating the window. With my hands. Why can't I get anyone's attention? (It takes time) Out there. (It takes time) We can't prepare for war. And prevent it at the same time. (It takes time) Though I've chosen the sign. I don't know where the line is. Cause it takes time. Can't have it all at once. It takes time.

Big Mistake

This is a big mistake and very soon you'll know. Why your whole family told you not to go. Everybody said to stay. How could I ever think that I could feel the same passion as you. When I know it's not true. It's in my thoughts and time. I'll up the ante to see. Just how dedicated you should be. How faithless you've become. How could I ever think that I could see the same sunset as you? When I know that I can't. Why did I ever wanna be like that? (all our love is gone) So wrapped up in with you can't have. (all our love is gone) You don't notice what you had. (all our love is gone) So wrapped up in with you can't have. (all our love is gone) You don't notice all is lost. This is a big mistake and very soon you'll know. Why your whole family told you not to go. Everybody said to stay. (all our love is gone) So wrapped up in with you can't have. (all our love is gone) You don't notice what you had. (all our love is gone) So wrapped up in with you can't have. (all our love is gone) You don't notice all is lost.

Love You No Matter What

Marley or James. Michael or Jane. Whatever your name. Elaborate or plain. Even if spikes grow from out of your head. And you're shooting vomit fire all on the bed. And you grow up to hate me; completely insane. Then we will be the same. I'll love you no matter what. I'll love you no matter what. I'll love you no matter what. If you're fat or you're small. Really short or so tall. The weirdest of all. Even if I'm shocked every time we embrace and you're shitting spiders all over the place. You don't wanna love me; you don't want my love. Know, I'll never give up. I'll love you no matter what. I'll love you no matter what. I'll love you no matter what. I'll love you no matter what.

How It Goes

It seems so weird to me. Why a total stranger. Will just bare their soul to see. If we have the answers. Don't ask us. Our opinions are insane. Nothing matters in our lives but love. And it seems so weird to me. How all these strangers. Will just gather 'round to see. If we can conjure answers. Never ask us.  Our opinions are insane. Nothing matters in our lives but love. Never ask us. Our suspicions are the same. Ever wonder how it goes down? Ever wonder how it goes down? Ever wonder how it's gonna go down? Ever wonder how it's gonna go down? Ever wonder how it goes down?

Just To Feel Alive

You came along so easily. Laughing all the way you go. He was such a man. Wanted more than anything. To give you a piece of himself. There's nothing left. But I don't know what it is about you. I need to be around. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. If you'd have me, I'll be grateful. Just a taste barely a mouthful. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. You came about so effortless. Timing I couldn't dismiss. So save my life. In every tune and poems too. There's no denying with you. You rule my mind. Oh I don't know what it is about you. I need to be around. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. If you'd have me, I'd be greatful. Just a taste. Barely, a mouthful. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. I never wanted anything more. I never wanted a thing. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. Oh. I don't know what it is about you. I need to be around. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. If you'd have me, I'd be greatful. Just a taste. Barely a mouthful. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. I don't know what it is about you. I need to be around. Just to feel alive. Just to feel alive. If you'd have me I'd be grateful...

James' Song

He laughs at everything. Unknowing the joy that he brings. There is this light in his eyes. So bright no one can deny. He'll have his time to change. The whole world is spinning around James. He loves his mama so. Even if she doesn't know. How he got so perf-er-ect. Our love is the best architect. But things they don't stay the same, no. The whole world is spinning around James.

Blood Song

Who's gone, buried in the well? Who's gone, buried in the well? Nobody knew him, he had only arrived. Who's gonna break it to his wife? Who's gonna break it to his wife? She died giving birth to her fifth and final one... Who's gonna rescue all his sons? Who's gonna rescue all his sons? Bears heavy burden, but you could give them away... Who's got a home for them to stay? You can't sell the children, but there's hell to be payed. And I'm not giving these orphans away... So, I'll get no more sleep at night, I'll get no more sleep at night, I'll no longer dream... Who's gone, swallowed by the sea? Who's gone, swallowed by the sea? She was only twenty, but she fucked like thirty three. Who's gonna round up all her things? Who's gonna round up all her things? Nobody loved her, but they liked it when she'd sing. Who's got a bell for us to ring? We won't make a sound until her body's in the ground... And I'm admitting the voice sounded strange... Said, "You'll get no more sleep at night. You'll no longer sleep at night. You'll no longer dream." Said, "You'll get no more sleep at night. You'll no longer sleep at night. You'll no longer dream." Said, "You'll get no more sleep at night. You'll no longer sleep at night. You'll no longer dream." You won't get no sleep...

Lullaby

Just rest your eyes, if they're getting heavy. Rest your head on my pillow. If you want, I could keep singing softly. Or you could try counting sheep. Beautiful things, beautiful things, beautiful things are coming. Beautiful things, beautiful things, beautiful things are coming to you. Just picture the sun and its heat. Resting upon your fingertips. As it moves across, the rest of your body. Relax and keep your mind at ease. Beautiful things, beautiful thing, beautiful things are coming. Beautiful things, beautiful thing, beautiful things are coming to you.

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Beautiful Things (B-Sides) [2011] (2012)

Right Outside

what did you ever see in me? You know that diamond ring wont set you free. While you are waiting for that dream. i'll be waiting in the morning when you come into your senses. don't tell me you didn't mean it just to make me stay. how did it get so far away? how did it get so far? what did you ever do for me? you thought those searing eyes would set you free. are you still waiting for that dream? i'll be waiting in the morning when you come into your senses. don't tell me you didn't mean it just to make me stay. how did it get so far away? how did it get so far? something in our dreams to keep the stars away. something in the stars control our fate. i'll be waiting in the morning when you come into your senses. don't tell me you didn't mean it just to make me stay. how did it get so far away? how did it get so far? i'll be waiting in the morning when you come into your senses. don't tell me you didn't mean it just to make me stay. how did it get so far away? how did it get so far?

Only Love

Please keep your distance from me, I know it's hard to believe. I never wanted to be your only love. I know the sting of plight hurts, it only makes matters worse. I never said I would be your only love. Old ships, battle scars, silhouettes of skeletons. A new sun once the clouds are gone, These are things that I admire. Old news, heaven sent. if heaven wasn't what it is. If all the stars fell from the storm. Then this is what I've become. I need a new relief. Dressed as a new belief and then. I can try to be anything or anyone other than who I was. We never hear the dawn, it wake your roommate up. So all between the sheets wishing for anyone other than us. Please keep your distance from me, I know it's hard to believe. I never wanted to be your only love. I know the sting of plight hurts, it only makes matters worse. I never said I would be your only love. Long walks, fuzzy dives, summer in the dead of night. Some would say I had to go, And these are things we never was. Long cries, no response, silhouettes from all my bones. Still we get our heads on wrong, Cause these are things we never was. I need a new relief. Disguised as new belief and then. I can try to be anything or anyone other than who I was. And I will let you sing between your mother's sheets. And I will slip through the crack of the records that stack your bedroom wall. Ooooh. Please keep your distance from me, I know it's hard to believe. I never wanted to be your only love. I know the sting of plight hurts, it only makes matters worse. I never said I would be your only love. (We need no proper ending, that would mean this meant something) Please keep your distance from me, I know it's hard to believe. I never wanted to be your only love. I know the sting of plight hurts, it only makes matters worse. I never said I would be your only love. We need no proper ending, that would mean this meant something. We need no proper ending, that would mean this meant something. We need no proper ending, that would mean this meant something. We need no proper ending, that would mean this meant something.

Soul 4 My Soul

I know Ive been untrue and its been effecting the both of us. How can I eliminate your doubt? Why should you trust me? Trust me now. Please believe I am through deceiving. I dont want to feel that shame again. Trust when I say, I will always love you. Please believe, say youll never leave me. I know that its not too smooth. I know its not the smartest thing I could say. But I can't imagine a day without you. I cant imagine my day without you in it. Please believe, I am through deceiving. I dont want to feel that shame again no no. Trust when I say I will always love you. Please believe, say youll never leave me ever. Soul for my soul. Soul for my soul. For my. Soul for my soul. Soul for my soul. For my. Soul for my soul. Soul. Soul for my soul. Soul. Soul for my soul. Soul. Soul for my soul. Soul. Soul for my soul.

Can't Be Satisfied

She gave me love, it's not enough. A dozen other ones I'm dreaming of. Money I got but I don't care. It won't ease the torment that I bear. If I sound pessimistic, fuck you. that's just how I feel. When I said I'm doing alright, I'm just not being real. When I tell you that it feels good and I loved it, then I lied. Please don't take it personal honey cause I can't be satisfied. Can't be satisfied, no. When I wake up, stretch my bones. I get that funny feeling I'm not at home. In my own skin, I wanna rip it off. Is anybody out there feel this lost? If I sounded confusing honey, that ain't nothing new. You can't understand a word I said unless you're in my shoes. I could eat a hundred percocets or do a thousand lines. None of that shit will get me off cause I can't be satisfied. Can't be satisfied, no. Oh baby boy, you know you're so vain. You can call it love, I call it a chore. I'm not your doll, I don't need your game. You think you know me, you don't know yourself. Don't come around knocking at my door cuz I'm done, I told you this before you gotta choose me or the gun. I've met your kind before and I can read between the lines. Don't get all confused now you said yourself. Can't be satisfied, no. Can't be satisfied. I can't be satisfied.

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Off The Board: A Studio 4 Family Compilation [2013]

The More You Get, The Less You Are

there's a bridge over the other side of town that i'd cross over if i need to see my friends but you burnt it down. so i never saw any one of them again and in their place i filled with things that i know i... i could hold on to. i was only just a child, i didn't know what to do with what i had, so i... so i threw it away. i know that the more you get. the more... the more you get, the less you are. i know the more you get. the more... the older you get, the less you are. there are fifteen different sides for me, she said. there isn't anything you learn from being angry. so don't. i knew a couple people in the program. i knew a couple people who stayed in. they'll never leave. there is anything i know you can be sure of. said everything, you spent your life forget. will all just go away, someday. you know. the more you get. the more... the more you get, the less you are. i'm guessing that the more you get. the more... the more you get... the less, the less. the less you are

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Young Legs (2013)

Breaker

I can feel it's gone but I permit my soul to be collected, Lining up and down the walls of your nest, it never ends. To build it up again we get high, To see it for what it is, (I can feel it's gone) we stand (it never ends). I don't wanna spend my whole life waiting, my whole life wondering When you would come. To see it for what it is, you lost all intent. We used to be such good friends, then you found a way out. To break it down again, (I can feel it's gone) we get high (it never ends). I don't wanna spend my whole life waiting, my whole life wondering. When you would come (and you found a way out). I don't wanna spend my whole life waiting, my whole life wondering When you would come, (it never ends). To see it for what it is, we gave up, we gave up our lives to be with you. Who looks as radiant, I'm lost inside of your world. To break it down again, we get high. To see it for what it is, (I can feel it's gone) we stand (it never ends). We stand, our eyes are barely open, our limitations gone. I don't wanna spend my whole life waiting, my whole life wondering. When you would come (you found a way out). I don't wanna spend my whole life waiting, my whole life wondering. When you would come (it never ends). To see it for what it is, we gave up, we gave up.

Young Legs

I can't believe that it's true, But I meant every word I said to you. Rolling around in our burn hole, I felt something I never felt before. I can't believe I was there, Stout little fingers running all through my hair. Scratching up the walls of our cave, Oh how I wish I had stayed. We could have seen everything in blue. Oh I think that you know the truth. What did you see Martha Lee? Tell me sick love child drunken with lust. What did you see in that dream besides young legs? What did you see Martha Lee? Tell me sick love child drunken with lust. What did you see in that dream besides young legs? What did you see in me? Tell me my love, before I've got to leave. What did you see in that dream besides young legs? Young legs, young legs.

100 Steps

Why's the pattern gotta change? We don't see life exactly the same, always. What about a better place, I know I'm forgetful, My memory's erased, always. There's always one hundred steps ahead, There's always one hundred steps ahead, steps ahead. Why'd we have to separate? We don't feel anything exactly the same, always. Nothing's ever gonna change, I know I'm a liar. At least that's the same as always. Why's the pattern rearranged? I know I'm forgetful. My memory's erased, always. What about a better place? We don't see anything exactly the same, always. There's always one hundred steps ahead. There's always one hundred steps ahead, steps ahead. Why's the pattern gotta change? We don't see life exactly the same, always.

Too Little, Too Late

I'm alive to imagine and wonder where you are. Everything slows down and I can't shake the thought. I wonder where you are. Everything just stops and I'm lonely and haunted. I wonder where you are, I was born to imagine and wonder where you are.

When You Sang To Me

A little part of me still wants and always wonders if... If we'd found the missing piece, how would it be? I wasn't the only one awake when you sang to me, Just how I imagined it would be when you came. I never wanted you to know who I used to be, Denying it just forces it to show but you couldn't see. I wasn't the only one awake when you came to me, Just how I imagined it would be when you sing. La la la la la la, I need you too, La la la la la la, come with me, I need you, I need you. Time will prove the most important thing, if it's lasting. I wouldn't want you any other way, so come with me. Come with me. I wasn't the only one awake when you came to me. Just how I imagined it would be when you sing. La la la la la la, I need you too, I need you, I need you, La la la la la la, come with me. I need you, I need you.

Anytime

Shouldn't mind at all but I hate it cause it's the same old story, The more I try, the more I can't get back. You don't even know what you did to me cause it has no ending, The moment that I see you I come back to life. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child. We could've had it all but you gave it up, you gotta stop pretending. The more I try, the more I can't get back. You don't even know what you did to me cause it's the same old story, Gimme what you want you got, no you're never alone, Even if I'm far away know I'm loving you the second I'm home. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child. Anytime you want me I'll be there, Gimme what you got, no you're never alone, Even when I'm far away know I'm loving you the second I'm home. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime now. Anytime you want me I'll be there, anytime anytime child.

I'll Miss You

The way you live your life. Like you're running out of time. I'm gonna miss that. (I'm gonna miss that) The way you do the things you love with so much love. All I remember is us raising hell and having the best time. I'll always call on it and just so you know, I'll miss you, I'll miss you. The way you loved your friends. Like just in case this ends, You've got to go on and cherish your life, Living up every moment and you'll be alright, All I remember is us raising hell, I'll miss you. Live every moment like this is the end, Spend all your time with your family and friends, All I remember is us raising hell, I'll miss you, I'll miss you. Oh, I'll miss you. oh, I'll miss you. Oh, I'll miss you...

Stolen

You've stolen. You've stolen me. You've stolen. You've stolen me.

Conversation Piece

Transform old habits for a new career. That wouldn't even change the atmosphere around it. We made our bed from manufactured parts and swedish guarantees. just as a conversation piece. And that eureka feeling doesn't last long, and everything you photographed is gone. Laid our foundation on a sink hole and then expected it to stay. Move everything that made me want you in the first place is what's driving me away. And that eureka feeling doesn't last long, and everything you ever photographed is gone. And there's no way I could ever stay away, but you won't even answer. The very thing that made me want you in the first place is what's driving me away. is what's driving me away. is what's driving me away.

Shine

When time slows down and I start think about all the things we've seen, and the boys come by in a flash of happy noise... and I'm scared for them. When you've had enough and you no longer feel if it's happening. All, all for you. Can't believe the things we've seen but I can tell it's going nowhere, I swear. What did you see in that dream, I can't believe it's happening, I swear. When the door slams loud and you can't stand to be around, All the things you've seen. And the girls come running by in a flash, a violent wave. But you know it won't last. If you've gone too far and you no longer feel if it's happening. All, all for you. I swear, can't believe the things we've seen. But I can tell it's going nowhere, I swear. What did you see in that dream, I swear. I can't believe it's happening, I swear. If you've had enough and you no longer feel if it's happening. All, all for you.

You Have To Believe It Will Happen

Love will come again when you need it most. Nothing happens when you'd expect it to. When you're out of luck, everything you want you have. Love will come again when you need it most. If you can make a path and follow it til nothing's left. It wasn't in the notes you kept, we didn't even realize it was dead. We've been at battle for too long.  Love will come again when you need it most. Nothing happens when you'd expect it to. When you're out of luck, everything you want you have. Love will come again when you need it most. When stuck awake at night and every single pen won't write. He said that he would meet you there. With someone else's fingers in his hair. You never thought it would end like this. Love will come again when you need it most. Nothing happens when you'd expect it to. When you're out of luck, everything you want you have. Love will come again when you need it most. When you need it most, when you need it. You said it wasn't in the notes you kept, (when you need it most). We didn't even realize it was dead (when you need it) He swears he's coming back to you. Then say he's in love with someone new. You've been at battle for too long. Love will come again when you need it most. Nothing happens when you'd expect it to. When you're out of luck, everything you want you have. Love will come again when you need it most. When you need it most, when you need it. You said it wasn't in the notes you kept, (when you need it most) We didn't even realize it would end (when you need it) You said it wasn't in the notes you kept, (when you need it most) We didn't even realize it would end. (when you need it).

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Prevention Songs (2014)

East Coast Winters

Anyone who walks down my path.  Anyone who walks down my path, after it snows and cover up their footprints. And every time you shut my in I shiver in the cold. And every day I stay in bed I get a little worse. But anyone who walks through my door is already done. Is already done for. If you walked a mile in my shoes you'd never choose, you'd never come back here. And every time you shut my in I shiver in the cold. And every day I stay in bed, I get a little worse. As far as I can tell, you never got it right. And everyone I know has all been turned away, scattered in the dark. Seen this place a dozen times before but not as empty, as empty as it is. Anyone who walks down my path.

I'm Sorry For Everything I've Ever Done

I was a fool, young and insane. Praying for death, away from my heart. I made a joke, nobody laughed. She got uncomfortable like it was sad. I didn't want anyone else to hear. That I told a lie, and everyone knew. She got  uncomfortable like it was true. I don’t know why you ever had to leave. please, forgive me. Please. I was a fool, numb and deranged. Far from my home. Away from my heart. I was a joke, nobody cared. She got uncomfortable, she was so scared. I didn't want anyone else to see. Nothing is true, I want to do anything I can to stay here with you. I don’t know why you ever had to leave. Please forgive me. Please, forgive me. Please.

#4 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

Posted Image
Audience Of One - I Remember When This All Meant Something [1999]

Show Your Teeth

Show your teeth. Want so much to watch you hang. Show your teeth. Want so much to watch you cry. Show your teeth. Want so much to watch you hang. Show your teeth. I love this, you know. Show your teeth. Show your teeth. Want so much to watch you cry. Show your teeth. I want so much.

The Icarus Ambition

Right. Walk past my eye. Walk past me, where'd you go? A big white guy. A big white sign. The gods they held you so high. Let me in, follow. I can't deny. I can't deny. Walk past my eye. Walk past me, where'd you go? A big white sign. A big white sign. The gods they held you so high. Let me in, follow. I can't rely. I can't fly. Walk past my eye. Walk past me, where'd you go? A big white line. A big white sign. The gods they held you so high. Let me in, follow. I can't deny
I can't deny.

This Night Has Opened My Eyes

Calm down, none of this is real. Take it for granted. Feel like home? Calm down, none of this is real. Take it for granted. Feel like home? And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again. Calm down, none of this is real. Take it for granted. Feel like home? Calm down, none of this is real. Take it for granted. Feel like home? And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again, oh… And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again. And I will never sleep again.

350 Miles

If I'll make effort, did you know? We'll never be the same. If I'll make effort, did you know? I guess i'll be the same, when i'm gone. Nothing ever brings he now? We'll get to be the same. When i'm gone, yeah i'm gone, when i'm gone. When we get too big to know. We'll get to be the same. What we got to all we'll have and I had. Nothing against of what you say. Nothing more than what you guys have. Oh yeah. I get to bug tomorrow. (?) We know where he lives. We know where he lives. We know where he lives. That's where we're saying, yeah. That's where we say.

Ishmael

I'd love to meet him. The original. Now be ready, When I get around. I'd love to meet him. The original. Never be ready. When I get around. Nothing's been said, just what you wrote. Nothing's been said, what you taught me. Nothing's been said, what you wrote. Nothing's been said. I'd love to meet him. The original. Make me ready. When I get around. I'd love to meet him. The original. Make me ready. when I get around. Nothing's been said, its what you wrote. Nothing's been said, what you taught me. Nothing's been said, what you taught me. Nothing's been said and I'd love to be sad. It makes me such a. But it makes me red. While we yell. We love the music. It makes me ready. It makes me ready. I can melt. Nothing's been said, it's what you wrote. Nothing's been said, what you taught me. Nothing's been said, wrote. Nothing's been said, since now/you.

La Muchila

I thought I want you. Muchila. I thought I loved you. But what do you say? I thought I want you. Muchila. Thought I want you. But what do you say? I thought I want you. Muchila. Thought I want you. Hah. But what do you say? But what do you say?

I Remember When This All Meant Something

I am a shark. Allow me to say. Were off the line. Were all. Allow me, got to get to them. Allow me to say. I am melting. I am a shark. Anchor. I call, A man. Allow me, got to get to them. Allow me to say. Allow. Tear off the walls. Allow me to say. Tear off the walls. Say. Allow me, got to get to them. Allow me to say. Allow.

Flower, Fist, And Beastial Wail

(?) I made my grilled cheese with the pan you hit me on. It had some bacon bits but I don't mind. I made my grilled cheese with the pan you hit me on. It had some grease but I don't mind. (?) My grilled cheese with the pan you hit me on. It had some bacon bits but I don't mind. I made my grilled cheese with the pan you hit me on. It had some grease but I don't mind.

Saosin

Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know that it would hurt you and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know that it would hurt you and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know that it would hurt you and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know that it would hurt you and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know and I can't. It breaks my heart. You Smile. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart to see you smile. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart to see you smile. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know that it would hurt you and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know and I can't. Be honest, i'd really like to. But I know and I can't. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart to see you smile. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart to see you smile at me, yeah. It's your fault and You lie to see my heart.

[Bonus Track]

Make me want you to hold. All the white parts, what I know. Falling just as you let go. All the promise of a real man. Take it; take the picture of what you love. I want to mess with what you love, sick. Make me want you too. All the way from what I know. Falling just as you let go. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. All the promise of a real man. Make me want you to hold. All the way from what I know. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. Go on; picture what you love, sigh. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. Falling just as you let go. I know, only just as you let go. We left the window lone. You let me say.

Posted Image
Audience Of One - Untitled Demo EP [2000]

Track 01

You can't tell the lie. Stay now. You can't lie to i, liar. You can't tell the lie. Stay now, again. Better off without you. Where are your reasons? I can't see them. Where are your reasons? I'll be seeing. You can't tell the lie. Stay now. You can't lie to i. Go alone again. Better off without you. Better off without you. Where your reasons? I'll be seeing. Where your reasons? Help me see them. Where your reasons? We'll be seeing. You can't tell the lie. Stay now. You can't lie to i. Go alone again. Do one thousand lines. Stay now. Better off without you, go.

Track 02

Suspect way without a judgement. what? let me die. Suspect way without a judgement. what? let me die. Suspect way without a judgement. what? let me die. Yeah. I get more. I've been you, I been you. Toss it and meet their arm. I get mad. I've been you, I been you. Some nights when we lay back, yeah. I get more. Marina I miss you in nights where we relax, yeah. I get less. I've been you, I been you. Tossing I'm there for. I get lost. I've been you, I been you. Some nights when we lean back, yeah.

Track 03

You so soft, well tightened. Keep the hardest. You so soft, well tightened. Got the right way. You so soft, well tightened. Keep the heart and smell him. You so soft, well tightened. Off the right of way. You so soft, well tightened. Keep the hardest, yeah. You so soft, well tightened. You got the right way. I know, I know, I know. I don't wanna go. I know, I know, I know. I don't wanna go. I know, I know, I know. I don't wanna go. I know, I know, I know. I don't wanna go. I feel young. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I'm falling and Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I'm falling and Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall. Wanna go, I don't wanna go. I fall.

#5 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke [2005]
The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke (Reissue) [w/ Lover, The Lord Has Left Us (Remixes)] [2007]
The Sound Of Animals Fighting - We Must Become The Change We Want To See [2006]

Act I - Chasing Suns

Five on fire. Raise the bar. We multiply. All the fault you call. Has taken its toll. I jump out the window. (Yeah) both eyes open wide. More frequently excuses blowing this place apart. Both repeat when he gets back. I was chasing suns across the circular path. (Take me free, I'm with you, take the pieces) This is how I feel when I'm all alone. (Talking boy, I'm the voice that won't remind) Multiply, (Yeah) both eyes open wide. More faking excuses blowing this place apart. Both repeat when he gets back. (Yeah) both eyes open wide. More faking excuses blowing this place apart. Both repeat when he gets back.

Act II - All Is Ash Or The Light Shining Through It

(This box is lovely that I made. You may open up whenever you're lonely. You know, there's nowhere left to go) You magnify the evidence. It correlates the angles. I'm staring in the wrong direction. Well take back. When it's time for relief it's so... It's so hard reading you... (Flesh is heretic. My body is a witch. I am burning it. Wake up for this wish. And I resonate. I have seen my fate. I am sinking. Oh, captain I am sinking) Well take back. When it's time for relief it's so... It's so hard reading you... For if I leave your empty smile. Explode into four. And on the last I will. For our eyes, one by one. While everybody else could be fighting out. For all this, for all this. Well everybody else could be fighting. For all this, hope for all this, hope for. (Secrets and irises open the door To a pride of lions and murder of crows. No one knows how I begin. But how I'll end...) You're focused in the reason why. I'm far beneath the answer. You're acting like a separation. Well take back. When it's time for relief it's so... It's so hard reading you... For if I leave your empty smile. Explode into four and on the last I will. For our eyes, one by one.  

Act III - Modulate Back To The Tonic

(I've been trapped here for one hundred years. Blood, women and drink have been my only vessels on this vessel. Isn't there a way out, now? Brave friend horizon, bring me back to fourteen) (There's a million ways out of the city. I don't know one. His way was to pursue birds, with food in their mouths. Suitable for humans, snatching from them. Then the birds would follow and snatch it back. And they would all go chasing each other gaily for miles. Parting at last with mutual expressions of goodwill. "Save him, save him", they cried. Looking with horror at the cruel sea far below) We're hanging from our ankles. We're hanging from this spot. We're hanging from our ankles. ...From this spot. My hand brings you back up on to dreary land, To form our end. Form... (I've been trapped here for one hundred years. Blood, women and drink have been my only vessels on this vessel. Isn't there a way out, now? Brave friend horizon, bring me back to fourteen) (Indeed, a million golden arrows were pointing it out to children. All directed by their friendly sign, who wanted them to destroy their way. Before leaving them for the night. In an unexplored patch as they rose and they spread, Black shadows began to dawn on them. The roar of the seas took prey, this is quite different now. And above all, we'd lost the certainty that you would live. When at last it had been steady again, he found himself alone in the darkness.) We're hanging from our ankles. (Is this exactly what you wished for?) We're hanging from this spot. (I am through with it all) We're hanging from our ankles. (Is this exactly what you wished for?) I am through with it all. My hand brings you back up on to dreary land, To form our end. Form... We're hanging from our ankles. (Is this exactly what you wished for?) We're hanging from this spot. (I am through with it all) We're hanging from our ankles. (Is this exactly what you wished for?) I am through with it all. My hand brings you back up on to dreary land, To form our end. Form...

Act IV - You Don't Need A Witness

Before, I would've let you know. Your intentions seem right. For now, I feel content with what we've done. For now I feel content with what we've... Thank you for the answers. At the bottom of that. You said all the things you could say. What about the base runners. We've settled on a distance. It's glorious. It's glorious. This is my reaction to your mistake. Just lead the way to your fate. I'm begging for attention I've opened the door. Your picture frame is cracked. And we've warned you. The picture frame is cracked. I keep on wanting you to find. Your picture frame is cracked. I give one more year. Thank you for the answers. At the bottom of that. You said all the things you could say. What about the base runners. We've settled on a distance. It's glorious. It's glorious. This is my reaction to your mistake. Just lead the way to your fate. I'm begging for attention I've opened the door

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Lover, The Lord Left Us [2006]
The Sound Of Animals Fighting - We Must Become The Change We Want To See [2006]
The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke (Reissue) [w/ Lover, The Lord Has Left Us (Remixes)] [2007]

Skullflower

Oh how, how is this worth waiting. It feels like it's rushed, rushed because you... Oh, how they hesitate 'cause they already dream if you are. (Tell me you are staying, oh...) They're calling you out. Is this a sign of the end, are we losing him? ...Is this is a sign of distress, are you losing him? (of the stressed) Tamasomajyotirgamaya {Take me from darkness to light} Mrityormamritamgamaya {Take me from death to eternity} Tamas soma. Chortir gamaya. Ipyormar. Ambritam Mmm gamaya. [With whispers in the back] Oh how, how is this worth waiting. It feels like it's rushed, rushed because you... Oh, how they hesitate 'cause they already dream if you are. (Tell me you are staying, oh...) They're calling you out. Is this a sign of the end, are we losing him? ...Is this is a sign of the stress, are you losing him? (of distress) Tamasomajyotirgamaya {Take me from darkness to light} Mrityormamritamgamaya {Take me from death to eternity} We separate, something's been raped. One submission only.

Stockhausen Es Ist Ihr Gehirn Das Ich Suche

It's just a little less. (Ah, sorry, sorry, Let me do that again) It's just a lot like you're pushing too hard. It's just a little less. You compensate enough for your lack of, your lack... (You gonna let me try that again?) Your stamina plays tricks on us. It's no measure of adoration. Maybe I'm just not ready, everything in me feels... Maybe I'm just not ready, we're here to wish you... (Ah, sorry about that) [-Foreign Opera Singer-] (You can justify just about anything) It's just a little less. You compensate enough for your lack of, your lack... Your stamina plays tricks on us. It's no measure of adoration. Maybe I'm just not ready, everything in me feels... Maybe I'm just not ready, we're here to wish you...

Posted Image
The Sound Of Animals Fighting - The Ocean And The Sun [2008]

The Ocean And The Sun

There's a line, there's a dozen more. Wrapping in a room, your country doors. There's a man, he's holding a pitcher of water. Follow him into the house. Every age has said, we will come, we'll come again. You will never get, up as close, as you expect. This house is a holy place, you don't ever have to leave. Every age has said, we will call, we'll come again. And when they say, (oh yes, they please don't keep on going on and on) [x4] The biggest lie we tell ourselves. We're already in hell. Blood shines upon us, it maces and covers. Blood shines upon us, it maces and covers. There's a man that pour a hollow spot, Throughout the floor and door, There's a light and there's a dozen more. Nothing in the country doors. Every age has said, we will come, we'll come again. (This is the last time this will happen) You are will get, up as close, as you expect. This house is a holy place, you don't ever have to leave (This is the last time this will happen) Every age has said, we will call, we'll come again. (We are taught to think of our success in terms of numbers. If touching one persons life is a good thing, then touching one thousands people lives must be a great thing, It's easy to see where we learned to think this way. Our whole society revolves around mass production. The more units we can move. The more customers we can serve. The more boats we can get. The more money and the more stuff we have, the better, right? Maybe it's not possible to touch one thousand peoples thinking, or as powerfully as one person. Maybe it's not really so revolutionary after all, to have one person out of a group of twenty, tell everybody else what's right. Wouldn't it be better if we tried a decentralized approach? where everyone works closely with those around them, instead of a few people waiting in anonymous mass? Do you have to save the world all by yourself, why don't you trust someone else to do it with you?)

I, The Swan

(I, the Swan am beautiful and phallic. Brushed. Canvas draped, paint peeled. Gallons of something puddles and you take the pictures. Hurl stones around breaths. There will be shadows and holes. I, the Swan am beautiful and a desist in space between being and idea. I, the Swan am beautiful and phallic. Brushed. Neck stiff, a stone-ed image of different male. Words will work swollen kindered knees to the floor. Canvas draped, paint peeled. Gallons of something puddles and you take the pictures. I, the Swan am beautiful and phallic. Canvas draped, can I feel?) I, the Swan am beautiful and phallic. Canvas draped, can I feel? (He picked up a large white vase and pitched it. Sharp porcelain lined the shapless pool of liquid formed by its contents. Of the man that pulled at my feathers. The artist, the true manifestation of struggle. The shattered porcelain greeted back with fresh wounds. Memories. To be, naked.) I, the Swan am beautiful and phallic. Canvas draped, can I feel?

Another Leather Lung

Descended, so. Descended so, it's madness. Just so happens to be right beneath me. This is complex, as her head drifts by. This test is worthless. It forms without a pattern but that's reasonable. It forms without a pattern, without reason. It forms without a pattern but that's reasonable. It forms without a pattern, without reason. Our friends became when there's room for their name. This is not as strong as you thought. In a series of cells, I'm so lucky to be a part of. They didn't never be the same again (they will never be the same). It won't take as long as you have. It won't take as long as you have. It won't be as hard as you had. It won't be as hard as you had. Attention, he won't be enough. No, I don't love you. We won't be enough. (Don't let it get away) Don't let it take the stage. Don't let it take the stage. [screaming]

Cellophane
[???]

The Heraldic Beak Of The Manufacturer's Medallion

Take it back to her. To give it a chance. Take it back from her. [????] This may or may not be a picture that you recognize. She did that from seeing his face. We lay before you all with the emptiness that is your life. Drop your anchor down, and stay in place. The only way I know to make you. The only way I know to make you. Is to let you know that I know. Send it back to her. To give it a chance. Take it this time. All the despots are scared. The port has a seam ripped wide open. Don't hesitate (don't hesitate) to crawl inside. Spend all your time in a sound byte. And never learn to live your life. Don't be held in a grip. Society, intention build up. It will kill you. I confess it was me. I'm crawling backward. What it consumes is not produced. Take it back to her. To give it a chance. Take a moment by. Awkward moment on stage. This may or may not be a story that you recognize. She did that from seeing his face. We stand before you all with the emptiness that eats you alive. Drop your anchor down, and stay in place. Just stay in place.

#6 Nich

Nich

Eternal Forward Momentum

• Key Member
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

Posted Image
Saosin - Translating The Name EP (2003)

Seven Years

Taking On Seven Years, That Holy Ghost Had Left Alone. Test My Arms, Kick Like Crazy, I've Been Trying Way Too Long. Only Push The Way Off To Find You. I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sure. Getting Off My Chest, The Story Ends. I Would Find A Way Without. Tell Him His Eyes See Too Clear. I Would Find A Way Without You. Tell Him His Eyes See Too Clear. That Mistake Was Gold And I Know That. Without You, Is Something That I Could Never Do. That Was Right, Staple The Eyes And Seven Dates For Me To. Sell Machines And Tear On. Seven Years, You Assured Me That I'd Be Fine If I Complied. Only Push The Way Off To Fight You. (Only Push The Way Off To Fight You) I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sure. Getting Off My Chest, The Story Ends. I Would Find A Way Without. Tell Him Eyes See Too Clear. I Would Find A Way Without You. Tell Him His Eyes See Too Clear. That Mistake Was Gold And I Know That. Without You, Is Something That I Could Never Do. That Was Right, Staple The Eyes And Seven Dates For Me To. Sell Machines And Tear On. Don't Treat Me, I'm To Blame (I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sure) Don't Treat Me Like I Ever Accused You (I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sure)

Translating The Name

Oh Start Saving Green And Before Breathing. I Have Your Voice On Tape In A Southern Accent, Screaming At Me. I Was Only One, And We Weren't Prepared For One (Before Dreaming) I Have Your Voice On Tape In A Southern Accent, Screaming At Me. Now Things Look Lovely To You, Holding Back, Now And Forever Sweetheart. Now Things Look Lovely, Lonely Boy, It's Midnight And I'll Deny. You Were Walkin So Peculiar Like (Still So Deadly) You Had Somethin To Hide. You Were Walkin So Peculiar Like (Still So Deadly!!) You Had Somethin To Hide. Sweet Penance For A Sound, It Might Explode In Our Hands. Bordered In A Brown Pigmentation Of. Were The Element Lines Cut Short, Turned In And Stopped. I've Been Watching, Rose Give In and I Then Started, Savoring Sound. I've Been Watching, Rose Give In To It, Severing The Ties Between Mother And Son. I've Been Watching, Rose Give In To It, Severing The Ties Between Mother And Son!! Now Things Look Lovely To You, Holding Back, Now And Forever Sweetheart. Now Things Look Lovely, Lonely Boy, It's Midnight And I'll Deny. You Were Walkin So Peculiar Like (Still So Deadly) You Had Somethin To Hide. You Were Walkin So Peculiar Like (Still So Deadly!!) You Had Somethin To Hide. Sweet Penance For A Sound, It Might Explode In Our Hands. It Might Explode!!! Sweet Penance For A Sound, It Might Explode In Our Hands. It Might Explode!!!!! Oh, I Once Saw Many Place The End. I Promised The World And A Dozen Roses. Oh, I Once Saw Many Place The End. I Promised The World And A Dozen Roses

3rd Measurement In C

Taking Back, Overdone. Free And Safely. Souvenirs Out Of Style. You're Right In Front And Right On. Do It So, I'll Be Mad. You'll Be Gone. Enough Said. That You'll Be Gold Upon. [And I'm Sad That You'll Be All Alone] Gold In My Veins. [On My Bed] Tango With Daddy & Separate Only. Smile My Only Rites Of Passage. Only You, Mark My Words. (Upon The Stage You Strike Off) (To) Get Engaged In California. Enough Said that You'll Be Gold Upon. Gold In My Veins. Tango With Daddy & Separate Only. Smile My Only Rites Of Passage. Don't Say That I'm The One You Want To Lose. Don't Say That I'm The One You Want To Lose (I Want To Know) Don't Say That I'm The One You Want To Lose. Don't Say That I'm The One You Want To Lose.

Lost Symphonies

To Install The Notion That I Divided by I. Replace the Occasion To Speak. I'm Not The Only Lonely Boy (Lonely Boy) Until I Decide To Take My Watch Off, I Still Believe That We. Were Just A Matter Of Time. Stop Getting Older Every Day, Shout For Shout's Sake! Siren Siren, Don't Do This Dance In My Ear. In Fact, I've Already Lost It All. Do A Deadly Dance, All I've Asked For Is So Little. I've Already Lost It All. If I Decide To Sever The Plates Below. The Shore Would Separate and Find Only Seven Placed Again. Until I Decide To Take My Watch Off, I Still Believe That We. Were Just A Matter Of Time. Stop Getting Older Every Day, Shout For Shout's Sake! Siren Siren, Don't Do This Dance In My Ear. In Fact, I've Already Lost It All. Do A Deadly Dance, All I've Asked For Is So Little. In Fact I've Already Lost It All. Before Commemorating. I Hope You Still Believe. Before Commemorating. Ten Feet Tall And Separate The Bow

They Perched On Their Stilts, Pointing And Daring Me To Break Custom

On My Face, I Scratched Out Something Like A Silhouette. Around The Golden Ten Like Lambs. On My Face I've Hidden. Away Any Embarrassment. Away From My Acquaintances. I'm Not Sold On Anything But Half A Dream. I'm Not Sensing A Thing. I See A Blank Notebook Page. And It's My Life. And There Is Nothing I Can Think To Write. I'm Not Still Sensing A Thing. I Hope You Don't See A Thing. Smile Through Everyone You Ever See. So What, You Gave Him The Time Of Day. Twist Back And End This Suffering. Oh Dance Around, I Honestly Give Up And De-Robe. I See A Blank Notebook Page. And It's My Life. And There Is Nothing I Can Think To Write. I'm Not Still Sensing A Thing. Right Side Falls, Heaven Be Praised To You, I Owe You Too. Right Side Because Heaven And I Should Be So Easy. Right Side Falls, Heaven Be Praised To You, I Owe You Too, I Owe You Too. Right Side Because Heaven And I Should Be So Easy.

Posted Image
Saosin - Demo (2003)

I Can Tell There Was An Accident Here Earlier (Demo)

Betray. The Avalon Is Always Beside Me. And I'm Following It Home. Where Is My Home? Orion Calls. And His Eyes Opened Up. I Once Believed I Would Set You In Line. If Only I Had The Strength, You'd Be Calling, Accepting Something Else. If You Keep Asking Me, I'll Melt Away In The Summer Air. It Won't Hurt Half As Much And I'll Beg For You, Please Stop It Now. If You Keep Asking Me, I'll Melt Away In The Summer Air. It Won't Hurt Half As Much And I'll Beg For You, Just Tell Me Something. The Fluid Through, The Alpha Waves And Power Cables Everywhere. Exercising Self-Control. The Child Calls. And She Lies Open. I Would Believe If Only I'd Been Thinkin At All. If Only I Had The Strength, You'd Be Calling, Accepting Something Else. If You Keep Asking Me, I'll Melt Away In The Summer Air. It Won't Hurt Half As Much And I'll Beg For You, Please Stop It Now. If You Keep Asking Me, I'll Melt Away In The Summer Air. It Won't Hurt Half As Much And I'll Beg For You, Just Tell Me Something. You Swore. Out Like My Eyes. You Cried. So I'm Engaged To Smile.

Posted Image
Saosin - Compilation (2003)

Mookie's Last Christmas

From Throat And Eyes, Came Winter And Reasons. I'm Told To Carry On. Sad Overwhelms, My Senses Drown, Oh I Feel Dependent. The Feeling That You Weren't Honest Before. I Can't Shake It. Make The Same Mistake Twice. Bursts Of Red And Green All Over Me. Freeze The Things That You Love. I Should Let It Fold Over. We Count The Days Left, 23 And All I Know. Honestly, Can I Be Protected With You Suddenly Gone. The Feeling That You Weren't Honest Before. I Can't Shake It. Make The Same Mistake Twice. Bursts Of Red And Green All Over Me. Freeze The Things That You Love. I Should Let It Fold Over. Make The Same Mistake Twice. Bursts Of Red And Green All Over Me. Freeze The Things That You Love. I Should Let It Fold Over. Make The Same Mistake Twice. Bursts Of Red And Green Covering Me.

Posted Image
Anthony Green & Chris Sorenson - Demo [2003/2004] (2004)

I've Become What I've Always Hated

Holy Eyes Bring Back One. Never, If You Only Trust Your Separation. I Believe And Then. I'll Try To Give In. Is One Fall Already Bad? Seems Far, But It's True. Whoever Told You That. We Will Find A Way To Be This Way. It's True, Whoever Told You That. It's Fine To Walk Right Outta Control. It's True, Whoever Told You That? That's Fine I Hope The Best For You. It's True, Whoever Told You That? We Try The Best To Be The Best But Look What You've Done. We Are Respiratory. We Take Violence In Stride. We Are Respiratory. We Are Never To Fall. We Are The Only Story, Intriguing Myth. We Told It Twice Before And I. I Believe And Then. I'll Try To Give In. We Owe The Attention For. Seems Far, But It's True. Whoever Told You That? We Will Find A Way To Be This Way. It's True, Whoever Told You That? It's Fine To Walk Right Outta Control. It's True, Whoever Told You That? That's Fine I Hope The Best For You. It's True, Whoever Told You That? We Try The Best To Be The Best But Look What You've Done. We Are Respiratory. We Take Violence In Stride. We Are Respiratory. We Are Never To Fall.

Anthony Green - Revolution on Canvas (Poem/Spoken Word) [2003/2004] (2004)

Jesus And The Sharp Electric Star

Germute. Livingston Burgandy, $5.99, two for ten. We're here in together. Anti-vitamin in the crudest form of nutrients. "You can't hold it against them," she said. She believes that all those who suffer from life is from an illness are in the right. The woman in the lobby stares me down, mocking and unconcerned. In California, news anchors all look like they were plucked from a threesome porno scene. You've got one slutty vixen type. One down from her is the short hot business woman. And in between them is an orange colored three piece suit. White-haired and fifty something. Witty with a dirty, tired smile. The man standing next door. Plays his radio just loud enough so you can tell there is something really close... on. When this whole thing started I was a name. Now there's a definition and a reason. The more I expect the harder things are. Jesus and the Sharp Electric Star.

#7 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Unrecorded Live Songs [2005-2013]

The Milkshake Song . [12.28.2005]

whenever I make you the most, most perfect milkshake. whenever I wake you up. look into your eyes till I find what I want and I know what you have probably felt about me since I met you. and I know that you resent me cause you wanted to leave. I told you that green eyes were all I ever really wanted. and slowly I start shaking, on my own. whenever I wake you, the most, most perfect milkshake. when I learn I'll make you livid. look into your eyes till you can't breathe. and I know that you enjoy that from bently's simple milkshakes. and I know that you'll return because just the way you leave. well I told you that green eyes were all I ever really wanted. and slowly I start ____ on my own.

Untitled (On The Same Side) . [05.13.2006]

it don't seem too perfect now. but, it was hard enough. don't she look pretty now? but, it's hurt long enough. would it make it easier if we're on the same side? stick the knife in where ever you please. just please, don't fuck with me. stick the knife in where ever you bleed. just please, don't lie to me. stick the knife in where ever you bleed. just please, don't fuck with me. need to see for whatever you breathe. take a life. go where ever you be. just please. it don't seem too perfect now. but, it was hard enough. don't let the good things out. you know you never get enough. would it make it easier? we're on the same side. stick the knife in where ever you please. just please, don't fuck with me. stick the knife in where ever you bleed. just please, don't lie to me. be to see for whatever you breathe. breathe life for whatever you see. don't fuck with me. please, don't fuck with me. oh.

Stolen . [12.27.2007]

said to myself. said to my. said. without a doubt. said to my. said to my. self. without a doubt. you've stolen. you've stolen me. i say to myself. i said. said to my. without a doubt. without a doubt. said to myself. you've stolen. you've stolen me. you've stolen. you've stolen me.

Untitled (If I Decide) . [12.26.2007]

if i decide nothing matters, don't touch your hair, don't change your clothes, nobody knows. if i decide it doesn't matter what you think, but it does. if i decide i'll stop caring so much, but i can't, but i can't, but i can't, but i can't. but...

Untitled (Most Beautiful Sound) . [12.27.2007]

the most beautiful chord i've ever heard is this one. the most beautiful sound i've ever found is here with my variation. the most beautiful sound i've ever found is here.

The More You Get, The Less You Are . [03.14.2008]

there's a bridge over the other side of town that i'd cross over if i need to see my friends but you burnt it down. so i never saw any one of them again and in their place i filled with things that i know i... i could hold on to. i was only just a child, i didn't know what to do with what i had, so i... so i threw it away. i know that the more you get. the more... the more you get, the less you are. i know the more you get. the more... the older you get, the less you are. there are fifteen different sides for me, she said. there isn't anything you learn from being angry. so don't. i knew a couple people in the program. i knew a couple people who stayed in. they'll never leave. there is anything i know you can be sure of. said everything, you spent your life forget. will all just go away, someday. you know. the more you get. the more... the more you get, the less you are. i'm guessing that the more you get. the more... the more you get... the less, the less. the less you are.

Untitled (The Loneliest Place) . [09.02.2008]

come to me now. i'm in mysterious place. both inside and out. i feel, i've been eating a lie. so many times and i can't. save a morsel for me and my love. she's been hungry. and i'm starving in ways. i no longer know how to explain. cause i'm in the loneliest place. cause we're in the loneliest place.

Untitled (Lesbian Twins) . [09.11.2008]

sing. lesbian twins. sing. oh. sing to me and only me. fuck you.

Untitled (It's Hard To Go...) . [09.2009]/(seq)

to love, it's hard to go sane.

Untitled (I Want Something More To Come) . [09.2009](seq)

How long it takes. I want something more to come. I'm asking for. I'm asking for a way less that I gave. I've been held up close enough to feel. And it's bright up there. When you're high, but. I've got dragged right back to the ground. And I stayed down here my whole life.

Untitled (Young Legs) . [04.05.2011]

Untitled (Driving Me Away) . [08.25.2013]

Transform old habits for a new career. That wouldn't even change the atmosphere around it. We made our bed from manufactured parts. Swedish guarantees. Just as the conversation peaks. And that eureka feeling doesn't last. No. And everything you ever photograph is gone. Made our foundation on a sink hole then expected it to stay. The very thing that made me want you in the first place is what's driving me away. And that eureka feeling doesn't last long. And everything you ever photograph is gone. Oh, Oh. And there's no way i could ever stay away. But you don't even answer. The very thing that made me love you in the first place is what's driving me away. Is whats driving me away. Is whats driving me away.

[if anyone wants to transcribe any of these it would be very helpful to me. pm them my way]
post of youtube links

#8 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

Posted Image
Jeer At Rome - S/T Demo EP [2000]

A Muscle In A Cavity

feeding off tension. i can't recall for the life of me how i got here. be glad you're coming up against basic reality. when will I find you? feeding off tension  when will I see you  just like i was meant to do. i know when wind comes your real face will show and i can't wait. i expected to see you standing there holding my letters not my hand. be glad you're coming up against basic reality. a muscle in a cavity.

The Simple Needing Of Seed And Smoke

I guess we lay under and open contract I would love to be you open. One but some gets to rough spider on the wall why do you take so. Long as time there's no way you'll get that thing to work.

Authenticity

i plan to watch you and let you test it on your own to see what failure tastes like and check for authenticity. i plan to taste this to get an idea of what you're made of. i don't protest to trying methods much more rash than this. I pay no mind I can't take back what i said, but you should always be sure and check for authenticity. i pay no mind. yeah wait til you feel it.

...And The Sky Falls Down Against Your Back

i won't ever get so strong in my heart.

Posted Image
Zolof The Rock And Roll Destroyer - S/T [2001]

Moment

Feel the fibers forgive me what did you say. This is all new but I think we're ok. Poke a pose in the mirror now you're prinked and pruned. Now we pitter patter past your parent's room. I know what's weathered white is bright and breathing. Dance around in circles there are no walls. I know today tonight tomorrow till then I'll make the moment. Du du d du. Maybe bebop or ragtime tell a story too. These old records are coolest of the new. Sugar puts on a show and she sings a song. If we hear a noise we'll put our clothes back on. I know what's weathered white is bright and breathing. Dance around in circles there are no walls. I know today tonight tomorrow till then I'll make the moment. Du du d du. I know what's weathered white is bright and breathing. Dance around in circles there are no walls. I know today tonight tomorrow till then I'll make the moment.

Plays Pretty For Baby

I feel her smooth skin slightly Brush against the back side of my arm. I need the song started over. Your crying made me miss my favorite part. I hear the explanation point! Wah! Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du) Lay back the song is almost over. I tried to hear you out but I doze off. I need the song started over. Your crying made me miss my favorite part (part of you) Rachel, its times like these I wonder! Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du du) Her eyes are so there, theyre greener (d du du d du du d du du du)

Ode To Madonna

I don't quite know where the mohabi desert is located But I do know that madonna gave an excellent performance. On that day, in that place, Just for me, dressed in black. I swear to god I'll die I wanna take her to the prom. So what its na na na na na na. yeah. Ok its m-a-d-o-n-n-a. No way its la la la la la la. ya. Wait up cause with out you life is so blase. I dream I had a dream I had this dream see I see us. Lying lasciviously in the lush just like two carefree cowpokes on a hill. With lots of grass the grass is soft the air is warm you dress in clothes of black. as I recite didactic prose. So what its na na na na na na yeah. Ok its m-a-d-o-n-n-a. No way its la la la la la la ya. Wait up with out you life is so blase. So what its na na na na na na yeah. Ok its m-a-d-o-n-n-a. No way its la la la la la la ya. Wait up cause now the lights?

Words For Now

Let me write you a letter. Then again I'll send a telegram. Though I know you're not worth the effort. Yet again I'll script another scam. Jot it down. Words half wound. Open your town. I'm a clown, how profound. Make a big frown. Hello move right along. Heres the part I really mean. Don't you dare write me back. I don't care what you're doing. And I don't care when you'll be in town. Said what I said it's all true. True you know its nearly nothing new. I figure you'll find this letter has meaning than I meant it. Jot it down words have wound up in your town (up in your town!) I'm a clown, how profound. Make a big frown. Hello move right along. Heres the part I really mean. Don't you dare write me back. I don't care what you're doing. And I don't care when you'll be in town. (Whistling*) Jot it down (jot it down!) Words half wound (words have wound!) Up in your town (up in your town!) I'm allowed (I'm allowed!) write the letter (write the letter!) with regrets. Hello move right along. Heres the part I really mean. Don't you dare write me back. I don't care what you're doing. And I don't care when you'll be in town.

Mean Old Coot

Hey pea we were playing. we're all so tuckered out. Sorry I'm becoming a mean old coot, as it were. We stayed until 2. let's up and get away from here. And there's hours to go. let's up and get away from here. You don't even know. It's 123 chop! Calm down. baby calm down. If I were you I'd calm down. We stayed until 2. let's up and get away from here. And there's hours to go. let's up and get away from here. You don't even know. It's 123 chop!

Simon

Simon was an engineer. Scientific stratosphere. He lost his mind long ago. And no one knew. Accumulating cult-like literature and such. Writing he wrote all his friends of what he learned of cults. Peter was an architect. One night when he went to bed. He heard knocking at his door. So he looked out. Outside he saw something crawl into his house. What now!? Hallucinating, he hunted then he dressed for work. Simon, Peter. Simon, Peter.

There's That One Person You'll Never Get Over No Matter How Long It's Been

Someone screwed up about half past the night. Wish I'd been up. I could've had a blast, then run. But I know now there's that one person everyone has. That messed them up and they're still thinking about them. They're everywhere, they're everywhere. Between the booze, Bob goes "Go out and have fun" Now nodding off I know I should've listened to him. But I know now that I'm not half as bad as I thought. It's everyone and I feel better knowing that. We're everywhere, we're everywhere. We're everywhere, we're everywhere.

Posted Image
Zolof The Rock And Roll Destroyer - The Popsicle EP [2004]

This Was All A Bad Idea

You may be sad that's not that bad. You may be sad. You made me nervous. For maybe more that just one day. That's not that bad. So sick and tired of waiting. Until the trademarks in your cheeks. Start inviting me. To play between the hole from where you speak. Tell us how we get along. Give it a go. You may be wrong, I wouldn't know. That it was all a bad idea. That's how that goes. So sick and tired of waiting. Until the trademarks in your cheeks. Stop ignoring me and Make this game of hide and seek complete. Tell us how we get along. Give it a go. Pick me up in the inside. So maybe next time I won't fall down the stairs. If you're not there. You may be sad. that's not that bad.

#9 NICOLE!!!

NICOLE!!!

Beauty is everywhere Baudelaire

• 688 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:47 AM

Although much of the On Letting Go song lyrics have religious references, none of them are actually about religion. I think I remember reading something about how they merely enhance the meanings of the lyrics.

#10 CircaFrancesco

CircaFrancesco

I Don't Post Much

• 52 posts
  • Interests:...ummmmmmm...

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:01 AM

...I think it was on songmeanings or something like that...I think most of the people misunderstood the meaning of Circa or Saosin songs only because they consider religion the only possible answer for them...

#11 -ben

-ben

Dog Pound Nation

• Key Member
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

I love the old Saosin lyrics.  They can be interpreted a hundred thousand ways because there's no logic behind them.

#12 Nich

Nich

Eternal Forward Momentum

• Key Member
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

I did the Sao lyrics by listening to them over and over, also finding some completely wrong ones on websites that didn't sound right at all.

Also some quotes I found.

From Chris
"“Seven Years is basically a letter Anthony wrote to his father…it has to do with a multitude of themes, involving the number seven, including the theory that every seven years humans go through middle life crisis and there's a need for reinvention, it’s a very personal song to him...so I hope I did it some justice."

From an interview
"Wark: What’s the whole concept behind the “Seven Years” song?

Anthony: Well, seven years ago I was just going into high school, and basically when I can out here to record this I was trying to like write about time references and it’s about the last seven years of my life, up until this point, and all the shit I went through with drugs and alcohol and shit that I had did away with, and music and trying to find people to work with and how it all came together, shit that I had been through with my family, and that’s the concept, it’s just the last seven years of my life, and I came out here to start something new.

Wark: What about the other songs?

Anthony: All of that stuff is really personal and you get out of it what you want to get out of it. I wrote them for me. It’s all really a matter of perspective.

Justin: It’s really cool cause every person I’ve talked to gets something totally different out of it. Everyone uses their own imagination and a lot of people attribute it to their lives you know what I mean?

Anthony: I don’t write about and tell a specific story, I don’t pinpoint an exact feeling. You get what you want out of it.

Anthony: Yeah “3rd Measurement in C” for me, personally that song goes from about a relationship with my mom, to meeting these guys for the first time. And having everybody come out here and get together.

Beau: like “get engaged…” (song lyric)

Anthony: Yeah in California. My songs just range from different emotions, it’s just really personal.

Beau: Yeah and I know the songs mean a lot to Anthony and us.

Justin: Yeah and people know it, and especially when we play live, people are going to see it. We’re not just
messing around, this is serious to all of us, like musically.

Anthony: It’s the way it comes out.

Anthony: For me, the fact that people like it makes me totally thrilled, but I’m more concerned about Beau and Justin liking it, and me being confident enough with it, and me being pleased with it. There is a line in our song “there’s a blank note book page, and I can’t think of anything to write”. It means we are not trying, we are just doing what we want."

From a different Interview
"SKRATCH: Anthony, what inspires your lyrics?
ANTHONY: All of the lyrics I write for this band are inspired by the members of the band. The whole new record, all the songs that I'm writing, are going to be about the tour and the time that I spend living in Beau's garage. They are all about members of the band, the band as a whole, them as my friends, our time together, and the fears that come with it all (with the exception of SEVEN YEARS, which is the last thing I wrote in my pre-California life)."

Posted Image

#13 This City Survives

This City Survives

• 423 posts
  • Interests:Riding in Cars With Boys

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:28 AM

I tend to think most circa songs are about their personal battles with themselves, who they are and who they used to be. But I deffinetly see how people think there is religious conotations

#14 Bílly

Bílly

goose dmmait blliy!

• Key Member
  • 5,895 posts
  • Interests:music, film, art.
  • Facebook Link

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:34 AM

View PostThis City Survives, on Mar 26 2009, 02:22 AM, said:

I tend to think most circa songs are about their personal battles with themselves, who they are and who they used to be. But I deffinetly see how people think there is religious conotations

I think it is likely that the religious ideas just pop up sometimes. These songs (circa songs) are incredibly introspective, and that's how it would be for me. Just another part of trying to figure myself out.

http://speakvolumes.tumblr.com/
QUOTE(butters @ Nov 28 2009, 10:43 PM) View Post
ohhhh billy *insert jim carrey voice here*

#15 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

Saosin - Translating The Name
Anthony Green's Original Poems / Story Lyrics [2003]

For 'Translating The Name', Anthony Green wrote the lyrics in the form of a story,
which were then re-arranged and modified to fit the songs.
These are images of the "story lyrics":

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

#17 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

"For Everybody Else's Sake"

#18 aceshigh33x

aceshigh33x

• 152 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

Drug Dealer wrong lyrics

Has anyone ever noticed on Avalon in the song Drugdealer the first verse should be

I need something stronger something extra strength
Have millions of materials to trade
If you came around enough

The last line is switched and put into the 2nd verse where he says
"if you could offer only love"

In videos and sites with lyrics have it the oppisite way than on the actual cd. The lyrics really dont even make sense the way it is on the cd. Its strange that they did not realize that

#19 Redshift

Redshift

O, where do my bluebirds fly?

• 476 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:26 PM

So, are you saying Anthony sang his own lyrics wrong?

#20 aceshigh33x

aceshigh33x

• 152 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:33 PM

no not really most likely the editing at the studio was messed up or something maybe, watch some videos on youtube or something . He sings it the opposite way like I said every other time except the cd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users