Circa Survive & Anthony Green: Vinyl Discography

Circa Survive Vinyl juturna on letting go blue sky noise violent waves the inuit sessions appendage b sides

• Please log in to reply
776 replies to this topic

#741 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

Juturna (Deluxe 10th Anniversary Edition) (180-Gram Black) | Circa Survive
https://www.srcvinyl...edition-lp.html

#742 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image
Circa Survive/mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Clear Blue [Record Store Day] . /1200 . April 16, 2016
Circa Survive/mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Clear Orange [Record Store Day] . /1200 . April 16, 2016
Circa Survive/mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Blue/Orange Swirl [Record Store Day] . /100 . April 16, 2016

#743 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:25 AM

Circa Survive - Juturna (Deluxe 10 Year Edition) . 12" . Juturna . Gray/Blue Splatter [Hot Topic] . /? . March 25, 2016
http://www.hottopic....e/10627708.html

so yeah it looks like the hot topic variant is finally available.

#744 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:18 AM

Anthony Green - Avalon (Test Vinyl) . 12" . No Album Art . Black . 1/3 . 2012 (Privately Sold by AG)
Anthony Green - Young Legs (Test Vinyl) . 12" . No Album Art . Black . 1/2 . September 2013 (Privately Sold by AG)

Circa Survive/mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Clear Blue [Record Store Day] . /1200 . April 16, 2016
Circa Survive/
mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Clear Orange [Record Store Day] . /1200 . April 16, 2016
Circa Survive/
mewithoutYou - Awake In A Dream b/w Rainbow Signs . 7" . Untitled . Blue & Orange Swirl [Record Store Day] . /100 . April 16, 2016
Various Artists: Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach . 12” . DIM, SIB . Metallic Silver [Record Store Day] . /? . April 16, 2016
Various Artists: Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach . 12” . DIM, SIB . Clear . /? . April 16, 2016
Various Artists: Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach . 12” . DIM, SIB . White . /? . April 16, 2016
Saosin - Along The Shadow . 12" . Along The Shadow . Clear [KingsRoadMerch] . /? . June 17, 2016
Saosin - Along The Shadow . 12" . Along The Shadow . Opaque Orange [KingsRoadMerch] . /? . June 17, 2016
Saosin - Along The Shadow . 12" . Along The Shadow . Black [KingsRoadMerch] . /? . June 17, 2016

so these are the newest finds/releases that i have added to the ag/cs list.
http://circaboard.co...02

i also caught up the circa list and added in the comps/tribute albums they have been involved in in the past few years. still no new pics though.
http://circaboard.co...02

#745 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

these collections are brutal haha
every second im talking to you is another second im not at waffle house.

#746 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:43 PM

View PostJose D., on 30 March 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

these collections are brutal haha
i agree.
the only reasonable collection is anthony's solo records.
Posted Image

#747 Valeriano

Valeriano

I'm New

• 20 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostSeptember, on 28 April 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

that is lucky. 1 in 25.
very nice collection. almost there.

Yeah, I don't include the Test Presses though haha. I do have the Descensus Psychic Babble, and both TSOAF tests though. All the others I'd love to get but I doubt they'd ever be made available to me haha.

#748 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

View PostValeriano, on 04 May 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Yeah, I don't include the Test Presses though haha. I do have the Descensus Psychic Babble, and both TSOAF tests though. All the others I'd love to get but I doubt they'd ever be made available to me haha.
seems like you have quite a few, which is more than most can say.
but i know for a fact that no one person owns all of the circa test presses.
they were scattered to the wind during that ebay auction to benefit japanese tsunami victims in 2011.
it is cool that theyre out there though and could surface at any point.

#749 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

View PostSeptember, on 05 May 2016 - 07:05 AM, said:

seems like you have quite a few, which is more than most can say.
but i know for a fact that no one person owns all of the circa test presses.
they were scattered to the wind during that ebay auction to benefit japanese tsunami victims in 2011.
it is cool that theyre out there though and could surface at any point.
Yeah sometime last year i saw a guy selling his BSN test press on ebay. So they show up every once in awhile

Posted Image

#750 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:01 PM

View PostWiz, on 05 May 2016 - 03:25 PM, said:

Yeah sometime last year i saw a guy selling his BSN test press on ebay. So they show up every once in awhile
yeah. i know the girl who won that auction.
it was the test press of the double vinyl bsn deluxe but the auction was only for one of the discs.
i forget if it was the front or backhalf.
she knew that before she bid so she knew what she was getting into.
i was a lil like wtf? after finding out that they split up the set. not cool.
before that, i thought that the test press was of the normal bsn vinyl. but no.
def a lil strange someone split them up.

#751 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:38 AM

View PostSeptember, on 05 May 2016 - 05:01 PM, said:

yeah. i know the girl who won that auction.
it was the test press of the double vinyl bsn deluxe but the auction was only for one of the discs.
i forget if it was the front or backhalf.
she knew that before she bid so she knew what she was getting into.
i was a lil like wtf? after finding out that they split up the set. not cool.
before that, i thought that the test press was of the normal bsn vinyl. but no.
def a lil strange someone split them up.
i think i remember hearing the guy who sold it say that he only recieved one when he first purchased it.

Posted Image

#752 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

View PostWiz, on 06 May 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

i think i remember hearing the guy who sold it say that he only recieved one when he first purchased it.
from what was written, i determined that the guy who sold it in 2015 was not the person who originally bought it in 2011.
unless the seller was lying, it must've changed hands at least once since the original auction.
but it is also possible that the circa's original 2011 auction only sold one disc of bsn deluxe.

2011 officialcircasurvive auction:
http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557
the picture only shows one disc and there is no mention of it being the deluxe version or two discs.
but if thats the case, i tend to think it was an error on circa's side cause the full track list is listed out.
it was originally won for $409 total by: d***d (the ebay user name is masked but begins and ends with the letter "d")

2015 petertubbs980 auction:
petertubbs980 was the seller that sold it in 2015 and wrote as the description,
"This is a rare test pressing of circa survives blue sky noise up for auction. I spent $200 for it FYI this is missing half the record.
I bought it like this not knowing. Please don't message me after you won saying you can't buy it..... Thanks and bid high"

so either he was the original buyer in 2011 and lied or misremembered buying it for $200 under a different ebay username.
or he was honest about the price and bought it sometime in between 2011 and 2015.
meaning, it changed hands at least once allowing for the possibility of the two disc set being split up.

but now im leaning towards that it was never sold as two discs.
mostly because of the original pic and description not showing or mentioning a second disc.
that circa wanted to sell the test press of the regular, single vinyl version of bsn.
and someone made an error and grabbed, photographed, listed and sold one of the deluxe bsn test presses by accident.
or they did want to the sell the deluxe discs but whoever grabbed, photographed, listed it failed to also grab the other disc.

haha. thats all i got. sorry to anyone out there that couldnt care less about the fate of the test presses. haha.

#753 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

View PostSeptember, on 06 May 2016 - 07:02 AM, said:

from what was written, i determined that the guy who sold it in 2015 was not the person who originally bought it in 2011.
unless the seller was lying, it must've changed hands at least once since the original auction.
but it is also possible that the circa's original 2011 auction only sold one disc of bsn deluxe.

2011 officialcircasurvive auction:
the picture only shows one disc and there is no mention of it being the deluxe version or two discs.
but if thats the case, i tend to think it was an error on circa's side cause the full track list is listed out.
it was originally won for $409 total by: d***d (the ebay user name is masked but begins and ends with the letter "d")

2015 petertubbs980 auction:
petertubbs980 was the seller that sold it in 2015 and wrote as the description,
"This is a rare test pressing of circa survives blue sky noise up for auction. I spent $200 for it FYI this is missing half the record.
I bought it like this not knowing. Please don't message me after you won saying you can't buy it..... Thanks and bid high"

so either he was the original buyer in 2011 and lied or misremembered buying it for $200 under a different ebay username.
or he was honest about the price and bought it sometime in between 2011 and 2015.
meaning, it changed hands at least once allowing for the possibility of the two disc set being split up.

but now im leaning towards that it was never sold as two discs.
mostly because of the original pic and description not showing or mentioning a second disc.
that circa wanted to sell the test press of the regular, single vinyl version of bsn.
and someone made an error and grabbed, photographed, listed and sold one of the deluxe bsn test presses by accident.
or they did want to the sell the deluxe discs but whoever grabbed, photographed, listed it failed to also grab the other disc.

haha. thats all i got. sorry to anyone out there that couldnt care less about the fate of the test presses. haha.
I care, I care. haha

Posted Image

#754 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:01 PM

POPULAR

ugh finally completed my collection

Posted Image

#755 Valeriano

Valeriano

I'm New

• 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

View PostJose D., on 25 May 2016 - 08:01 PM, said:

ugh finally completed my collection

Posted Image

Congrats man! I actually just finished my AG/Circa/whatever collection (minus early TPs) by getting the translucent yellow In Utero In tribute. That thing was way too hard to find lol

#756 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

ahah thanks! yah im not going to collect the TP or the comp variants ahah just one of the comps and thats it!

#757 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:23 PM

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Pixie Queen . 12" . Meredith Campfire . A-Side: Black & Red / B-Side: Yellow & Orange . /500 . September 9, 2016
Anthony Green - Pixie Queen . 12" . Meredith Campfire . A-Side: Red / B:Side: Orange . /3000 . September 9, 2016

http://memorymusic.l...een-pixie-queen

#758 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

View PostSeptember, on 20 July 2016 - 12:23 PM, said:

Posted Image
Anthony Green - Pixie Queen . 12" . Meredith Campfire . A-Side: Black & Red / B-Side: Yellow & Orange . /500 . September 9, 2016
Anthony Green - Pixie Queen . 12" . Meredith Campfire . A-Side: Red / B:Side: Orange . /3000 . September 9, 2016

http://memorymusic.l...een-pixie-queen

Put in my preorder for that /500 one before it sold out :D

Posted Image

#759 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

View PostWiz, on 21 July 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

Put in my preorder for that /500 one before it sold out :D
yeah. i made it too.
for some reason, these preorders seem to always now happen when im out and about working.
always late to the party.

im kind surprised that there weren't any straight black vinyl right off the bat.

#760 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

Posted Image
MemoryMusicLabel . 08.02.2016 . Instagram
"The @anthonygreen666 Pixie Queen vinyl turned out amazing. Great work @piratespress ! Preorder over at memory-music.net"

just... wow.

Posted Image
it doesnt look like theyre all gonna look as amazing as that top one, unfortunately.
also, looks like theres gonna be a clear vinyl w/ red/yellow/black spatter.
i'm guessing the clear will be a tour edition or maybe an x-mas release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users