Jump to content


Circa Survive . Fall Tour (w/ Title Fight, Tera Melos & Pianos Become The Teeth)


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:45 PM

View PostSeptember, on 05 November 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

hey lostindefeat. this is the right place to ask that.
unfortunately it looks like we don't have many Boston people frequenting the board nowadays.
well i hope you are having fun at the show. let us know how it was.

Haha actually I was just wondering so I could see if anyone could find out what their merch table has this year and how the set list was. Unfortunately my date isn't until 28th here in San Diego. Last shows of theirs I went to was the shrine performance and feels like it's been forever haha. Thanks for the info!

#22 September

September

    ninja incognito

  • Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:54 PM

haha. right on. yeah hopefully within a few days someone will post pics of the merch table.
if i see any around. ill put/link them here.
this is sometimes good to see what the deal with the setlists are.
http://www.setlist.f...y=circa survive
looks like someone already set up a page for tonights show, so theres hope they'll share it quickly.
haha. that is a long time. actually exactly 11 months.
yeah. np. take care.

#23 FaiNt

FaiNt

    kobe sucks

  • Member
  • 809 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:32 PM

im taking my girl to her first ever circa concert in san fran *she likes girly music and huge disney fan* i'm sad cause shes really skinny so i might have to stand towards the back.. first time ever

#24 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:59 PM

I used to love going up front during circa shows when I first starting going to their shows (which was in the OLG) era but now I kind of like to stand back and watch the show since I'm getting older haha. It will still be probably one of the best and most memorable shows she'll experience.

#25 Wiz

Wiz

    Bananas are pewpy

  • Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Boston setlist

Posted Image

View PostFaiNt, on 05 November 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

im taking my girl to her first ever circa concert in san fran *she likes girly music and huge disney fan* i'm sad cause shes really skinny so i might have to stand towards the back.. first time ever
I took my girl to her first circa concert in july (Bowery ballroom show NYC) I stood with her on the balcony for the opening acts and she enjoyed circa from a seat on the balcony while i went down to do my thing. Idk if theres anything wrong with that but hey youll work something out :P

Posted Image


#26 Digitalcursive

Digitalcursive

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 13 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bakersfield CA

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Does anyone know how the VIP thing is working? Creature club was pretty up in the air back in the day so wondering they sent emails out or anything before hand this time.

#27 September

September

    ninja incognito

  • Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

Posted Image

#28 Wiz

Wiz

    Bananas are pewpy

  • Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

View PostSeptember, on 07 November 2014 - 05:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
So upset this wasn't announced earlier. I requested Tuesday off to go to the show but I didn't request Wednesday so now I'm stuck at work 5-10.

Posted Image


#29 September

September

    ninja incognito

  • Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostWiz, on 08 November 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

So upset this wasn't announced earlier. I requested Tuesday off to go to the show but I didn't request Wednesday so now I'm stuck at work 5-10.
yeah. that sucks man.
these things always seem so spur of the moment. at least announcement-wise.
a moderated conversation? idk what to think of that phrase. haha.
i wonder if they have acoustic versions of new songs.

#30 ߣR

ߣR

    ▪ ▪ ▪

  • Key Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:california
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

View PostSeptember, on 08 November 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

yeah. that sucks man.
these things always seem so spur of the moment. at least announcement-wise.
a moderated conversation? idk what to think of that phrase. haha.
i wonder if they have acoustic versions of new songs.

yea! i'd be really interested in hearing an acoustic version of Only The Sun. it'd be cool to hear it stripped down like that. BSN had such great acoustic versions of the songs that made me love them so much more.

#31 September

September

    ninja incognito

  • Site Admin
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

well they def did Act Appalled at one of the vip acoustic things.
http://websta.me/p/8...98709_202929762

#32 Wiz

Wiz

    Bananas are pewpy

  • Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

NYC was great. Title Fight let me down abit cause Ned kept skipping lyrics, it wasnt every once in awhile either. He skipped the first couple of words of almost every line. Jamie's vocals were solid though.

Circa was awesome as usual but I think I was the only person within 10 feet of me that lost his shit to the ending of "Only The Sun" everyone just seemed to back away from me haha i think they were mad but shit i wasnt gonna miss my chance.

Posted Image


#33 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

View PostWiz, on 12 November 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

NYC was great. Title Fight let me down abit cause Ned kept skipping lyrics, it wasnt every once in awhile either. He skipped the first couple of words of almost every line. Jamie's vocals were solid though.

Circa was awesome as usual but I think I was the only person within 10 feet of me that lost his shit to the ending of "Only The Sun" everyone just seemed to back away from me haha i think they were mad but shit i wasnt gonna miss my chance.

Sweeeeet! Can't wait for this show. I also saw that we're all theives and on letting go were on the VIP acoustic set list and makes me wish I would have gotten one haha. Do you happen to remember what their merch looked like? What kind of designs and prints and what not they had?

#34 Wiz

Wiz

    Bananas are pewpy

  • Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

View Postlostindefeat, on 12 November 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

Sweeeeet! Can't wait for this show. I also saw that we're all theives and on letting go were on the VIP acoustic set list and makes me wish I would have gotten one haha. Do you happen to remember what their merch looked like? What kind of designs and prints and what not they had?
They had the same poster from the fall 2011 tour(owl head on a building on a chunk of land shaped like a skull with a grey background) they had the descensus hoodie and shirt, and black beanie with a small safecamp symbol on it, a grey shirt with aa safecamp symbol made of bones, a mid sleeve shirt with "Circa Survive" on it in bold text, i cant remember much else

Posted Image


#35 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

    Member

  • Member
  • 302 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:30 PM

their live show is now next level. I mean just look at this. the film and lights.......
https://www.youtube....h?v=3n3GIpnqx7A
Posted Image

#36 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

Awesome man! Thanks. Well I have that print from their fall tour with maps and atlases and ordered the hoodie so looks like I'm set. Bummed to hear that about title fights set though because they also are one of my favorite bands. They always put on such a great show so we'll see how it goes.

#37 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

View PostRoy Batty, on 12 November 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

their live show is now next level. I mean just look at this. the film and lights.......
https://www.youtube....h?v=3n3GIpnqx7A

Yeah the lights are way crazy. I think one of my favorite things they had done was when they first toured after blue sky noise came out (with Coheed I think?) they surrounded the stage with mirrors.

#38 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

    Member

  • Member
  • 302 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

The film is easily the best part hands down. Its soo psychadelic and awesome. coolest thing Ive seen them do live since the beginning even better than the OLG tour film.
Posted Image

#39 Wiz

Wiz

    Bananas are pewpy

  • Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

View Postlostindefeat, on 12 November 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

Yeah the lights are way crazy. I think one of my favorite things they had done was when they first toured after blue sky noise came out (with Coheed I think?) they surrounded the stage with mirrors.
I remember them playing some shows with Thrice where they had mirrors on stage.. err... or it might have just been the venue... Im not too sure :P

Posted Image


#40 lostindefeat

lostindefeat

    I'm New

  • New Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:35 AM

This is the video from my exact show and date I went to but whoever took the video was all over the place haha. It was cool tho







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users