Circa Survive . Fall Tour (w/ Title Fight, Tera Melos & Pianos Become The Teeth)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Matt

Matt

show me your butt

• Key Member
  • 4,488 posts
  • Interests:butts n boobs

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

View PostWiz, on 12 November 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

NYC was great. Title Fight let me down abit cause Ned kept skipping lyrics, it wasnt every once in awhile either. He skipped the first couple of words of almost every line. Jamie's vocals were solid though.

Circa was awesome as usual but I think I was the only person within 10 feet of me that lost his shit to the ending of "Only The Sun" everyone just seemed to back away from me haha i think they were mad but shit i wasnt gonna miss my chance.

Title Fight kinda upset me because A) the sound was really bad, way too much treble, and B.) they should have played more older stuff!!!

#42 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:51 AM

yes i remember the mirrors. it was cool also. it was the coheed tour i was there. what theyve got now blows that out of the water imho. gonna try to catch them this tour
Posted Image

#43 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

i cannot wait for san fran!

#44 Un'Aria

Un'Aria

• 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

Kinda last minute question...

I've got VIP tickets to the Denver show tomorrow night, but do not see where there is a time listed for when VIP stuff begins before the show. Wondering how early I should be? How have the previous shows been? Driving from out of state so hope to make it with good time before.

Thanks!

#45 Economic_Hitman

Economic_Hitman

We live in servitude

• 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:37 AM

Got tickets to both Philly shows. VIP for show on the 13th. I've heard that they will be emailing out info for the VIP shows but if anyone knows anything or has gone to one on this tour please share what the deal is. thanks
"I need to know who will be there when you snuff the wick"

#46 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

I did not enjoy Melos at all.

Title fight needed more bass and mids.

Circa was awesome per usual.

#47 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:59 PM

dude tera melos is pretty awesome. did they not sound good live?
Posted Image

#48 (Mike)

(Mike)

Vanilla Bear

• 330 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:40 PM

View PostEconomic_Hitman, on 26 November 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

Got tickets to both Philly shows. VIP for show on the 13th. I've heard that they will be emailing out info for the VIP shows but if anyone knows anything or has gone to one on this tour please share what the deal is. thanks

I have a VIP ticket for the 14th, but I was wondering what the deal is with it too.  Have you heard anything since thi a post?

#49 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

View Post(Mike), on 04 December 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

I have a VIP ticket for the 14th, but I was wondering what the deal is with it too.  Have you heard anything since thi a post?
I'm guessing it varies per show but for the most part I've seen the VIPs start at 5 or 6, with doors at 7.

Posted Image

#50 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 354 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

My show is tomorrow and I got an email saying what time to meet for the VIP. The email says to meet at 5:30 at the venue box office (doors open for the show at 7). I'm personally just curious if it's the kind of thing where you go in the venue and then leave again before it opens. In any case, I'll post about how it goes!

#51 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostJacky13516, on 08 December 2014 - 08:07 PM, said:

My show is tomorrow and I got an email saying what time to meet for the VIP. The email says to meet at 5:30 at the venue box office (doors open for the show at 7). I'm personally just curious if it's the kind of thing where you go in the venue and then leave again before it opens. In any case, I'll post about how it goes!
I read somewhere that they let you stay in

Posted Image

#52 (Mike)

(Mike)

Vanilla Bear

• 330 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

I just got my email today for the show on Sunday in Philly that I have to be there at 5:30 for meet and greet.

Very relieved to have gotten that and even more excited.  I've never met any of the guys before.

#53 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:29 AM

View Post(Mike), on 10 December 2014 - 08:22 PM, said:

I just got my email today for the show on Sunday in Philly that I have to be there at 5:30 for meet and greet.

Very relieved to have gotten that and even more excited.  I've never met any of the guys before.

I'm glad you got some info! To follow up on how it went, they did a pretty good job of sticking to the time they gave. Some people started lining up informally and at least picking up their tickets prior to 5:30. 5:30-6:00 was mostly spent making sure everyone had their laminates. At about 6, everyone got to go inside the venue in a line so that they could do the meet and greet first. It's honestly pretty brief because there's somewhere in the area of 40 people doing VIP for each show. But it was nice regardless and it does give you a little time to say something to the guys in the band. Then after you do the meet and greet, you just wait in about the area where the acoustic set will happen while everyone else does meet and greet. It is an early entry thing so it's not set up for you to have enough time to leave and get back in line after all that. There were some people who were among the first to do the meet and greet that were able to put their posters in their car and come back in as long as they asked security to do so. Otherwise, you basically stay in for the rest of the night. It's definitely not as small as casual as the creature club was, but still really enjoyable in my opinion! Hope that helps!

#54 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostJacky13516, on 11 December 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

I'm glad you got some info! To follow up on how it went, they did a pretty good job of sticking to the time they gave. Some people started lining up informally and at least picking up their tickets prior to 5:30. 5:30-6:00 was mostly spent making sure everyone had their laminates. At about 6, everyone got to go inside the venue in a line so that they could do the meet and greet first. It's honestly pretty brief because there's somewhere in the area of 40 people doing VIP for each show. But it was nice regardless and it does give you a little time to say something to the guys in the band. Then after you do the meet and greet, you just wait in about the area where the acoustic set will happen while everyone else does meet and greet. It is an early entry thing so it's not set up for you to have enough time to leave and get back in line after all that. There were some people who were among the first to do the meet and greet that were able to put their posters in their car and come back in as long as they asked security to do so. Otherwise, you basically stay in for the rest of the night. It's definitely not as small as casual as the creature club was, but still really enjoyable in my opinion! Hope that helps!
As I was reading it definitely made me think of the creature club. I agree, the creature club sound checks were great. The two I went to had about 15-20? People and it seemed like we got to talk to the guys for a good hour.

Posted Image

#55 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 354 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

View PostWiz, on 11 December 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

As I was reading it definitely made me think of the creature club. I agree, the creature club sound checks were great. The two I went to had about 15-20? People and it seemed like we got to talk to the guys for a good hour.
Yeah, the creature club is definitely something I still miss! Although I wonder if it existed now and it was promoted heavily, if there would also be like 40 or so people there at each show. One would think that if someone is willing to pay an extra $40-50 for vip per show, that they wouldn't sweat paying $40 for a years worth of soundchecks. Or maybe it's just that people aren't as keen on jumping into a membership and would rather do a one-off thing that they don't have to think about again. Just something I have been wondering.
But bearing in mind that you can definitely meet most of the band before or after the shows anyways, the acoustic set and all are cool perks too!

#56 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

i wonder this vip thing is the label's idea. Anyways.. i miss them releasing demos and such lol

#57 Wiz

Wiz

Bananas are pewpy

• 167 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

View PostFaiNt, on 13 December 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

i wonder this vip thing is the label's idea. Anyways.. i miss them releasing demos and such lol
thats the first thing I thought. Creature club was atlantic's idea though lol

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users