Circa Survive - Juturna "Ten Year Anniversary Tour" (w/ Rx Bandits & Citizen)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

man i'm so glad i saw the boys in san fran.. they were great.

#22 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• 302 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:59 PM

do we think that its possible we might get live DVD from this tour? Im mortified I missed my date.

I would pay like $40 for a Juturna Live bluray. more even lol. ticket sales for this tour appear to be an all time high for the band
Posted Image

#23 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:11 PM

i hope they release something encompassing all the shows of this tour.. that would be tight.

#24 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

greetings, strangers. have any of you crazy kids done the VIP thing yet for this tour? I have a vip ticket for the philly show but i have no idea how it works. I can't find anything to tell me where i need to be or when i need to be there. i remember when i bought the ticket i read something about going to the merch table? any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm not trying to feel like a dumb ass when i go there and miss all the fun festivities.

#25 safe.camp

safe.camp

• 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:34 PM

View PostPat, on 24 November 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

greetings, strangers. have any of you crazy kids done the VIP thing yet for this tour? I have a vip ticket for the philly show but i have no idea how it works. I can't find anything to tell me where i need to be or when i need to be there. i remember when i bought the ticket i read something about going to the merch table? any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm not trying to feel like a dumb ass when i go there and miss all the fun festivities.

I got the VIP in Seattle the past 2 times and (from my personal experience) you just show up just over an hour early, there will be 2 separate line ups. One for GA one for VIP, you get early access!

#26 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

View Postsafe.camp, on 24 November 2015 - 06:34 PM, said:

I got the VIP in Seattle the past 2 times and (from my personal experience) you just show up just over an hour early, there will be 2 separate line ups. One for GA one for VIP, you get early access!

thanks, bud. i actually got the email from showstubs tonight with the instructions. which is good, but also makes me think that they are watching our every move. how else could they have had such impeccable timing? time to bust out my tinfoil hat.

#27 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:30 AM

What questions are you gonna ask?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users