Imaginary Enemy - Tab Help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 n30h4x

n30h4x

• 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Does anyone have a Tab for Imaginary Enemy. I found one with the chords but I am looking for the actual Chord Shapes Colin and Brendan uses. Any help would be appreciated. I just got into this band and this is prolly my favorite song off Blue Skies.

PS!!! I realized they play the Acoustic Version very similar to the Electric. So if anyone has an acoustic tab that would be cool too. Thanks guys

#2 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:34 AM

View Postn30h4x, on Jan 3 2011, 11:40 AM, said:

Does anyone have a Tab for Imaginary Enemy. I found one with the chords but I am looking for the actual Chord Shapes Colin and Brendan uses. Any help would be appreciated. I just got into this band and this is prolly my favorite song off Blue Skies.
PS!!! I realized they play the Acoustic Version very similar to the Electric. So if anyone has an acoustic tab that would be cool too. Thanks guys
i suggest watching some videos of them playing it

#3 mostdangerouscirca

mostdangerouscirca

• 9 posts
  • Interests:Playing Guitar, Movies, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Running, Swimming, Abnormal Psychology, Criminal Profiling, and such.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

I have the intro and the verse chords down. Not hard at all.

Imaginary Enemy- Circa Survive
Tuning- Half Step Down
Tabbed By- nhaas@hilbert.edu

e---------
B--------
G-10---6
D-7----3
A-8----4
E--------

Just strum the chords. Listen to the song for timing. I'm trying to figure out the rest, I'll post anything elese I figure out.
"Verse after endless verse, I can't escape the echoed words.
I long to find a cure for the feeling I find in these chords.
I smile as it burns."
"We're All Thieves."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users