List of tabs I want

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 boyd

boyd

I'm New

• 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

I figure most of their songs are in Eb/D# standard.  I wanted to see if anyone wanted to work on one song at a time and throw ideas back and forth to come up with accurate tabs using Guitar Pro or something like that.  I'd like to play some of these.

#2 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

there are some solid tabs already out there, guitar pro/pro tab wise. they do some full step down as well (i.e, "Get out" "living together")

#3 boyd

boyd

I'm New

• 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostFaiNt, on May 19 2011, 04:43 AM, said:

there are some solid tabs already out there, guitar pro/pro tab wise. they do some full step down as well (i.e, "Get out" "living together")

I saw some on Ultimate-Guitar and Songsterr, but I didn't see any for the tunes I wanted to learn :loveatfirstsight:...Let me rephrase it.  I saw some, but there is more I want to learn that isn't up there.

#4 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

View Postboyd, on May 19 2011, 09:22 AM, said:

I saw some on Ultimate-Guitar and Songsterr, but I didn't see any for the tunes I wanted to learn :loveatfirstsight:...Let me rephrase it.  I saw some, but there is more I want to learn that isn't up there.
well feel free to list the songs that you want to learn, i'm in the same boat. i just recently learned about 80% of in the morning amazing (brendans part) and semi-const.

#5 Joe

Joe

• 158 posts
  • Interests:apple juice, beach, bonfires, bruschetta, city lights, cosi, guitar, lindsay lohan, smash bros melee, repo records, wikipedia
  • Myspace Link
  • Facebook Link

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

You are right, they either tune to Eb standard or Drop D.  I'd love to help, but writing in guitar pro is a god damn nightmare.

#6 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

maybe initially write them on notepad and trasnfer from there

#7 boyd

boyd

I'm New

• 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

View PostFaiNt, on Jun 3 2011, 05:38 PM, said:

maybe initially write them on notepad and trasnfer from there

I would really like to learn Glass Arrows right now.  How do you guys write in notepad?  I thought that was impossible for me :)

#8 miikkeyy

miikkeyy

farts too much

• 510 posts
  • Interests:lowerDEFINITION

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:56 AM

i would also like to learn that song, i learned everyway (acoustic) which is super easy (:

DON'T FUCK

#9 FaiNt

FaiNt

kobe sucks

• 809 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

View Postboyd, on Jun 3 2011, 04:13 PM, said:

I would really like to learn Glass Arrows right now.  How do you guys write in notepad?  I thought that was impossible for me :_D

notepad would be a pain in the ass i would imagine tho. I would actually say guitar pro would be easier, at least to help figure out notes. cause i really want to learn glass arrows as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users