153 replies to this topic

#141 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

http://www.radio1045.../guestlist.html

radio 104.5 in philly is having a contest for people to get on the guest list for the tour when it comes to the electric factory on the 26th

#142 Chrono

Chrono

Animals can see souls.

• Key Member
  • 1,597 posts
  • Interests:I'll tell you.
  • Facebook Link

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

I'm not understanding this "guest list" thing. Is it like being a creature for that show?
And you should link me that post about that merch! I can't seem to find it.
And here we are, fractured and elusive.

#143 Pat

Pat

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

i think you just get into the show for free. not the sound check.

http://www.circasurv...ig-tour-update/

thats the news update with the merch

#144 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 46 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

I never singed up for the Creature Club and want to do it a few days before the Long Island show (25th) if I were to sign up today / tomorrow will I be able to get into the soundcheck? And if so, what do I need to do / bring? Thanks in advance, sorry for not being active on the board, work has been hectic.

#145 Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule

ya turkey

• 641 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Philly show  isn't sold out yet! Extremely atypical. Their philly area shows sell out a week or more beforehand about 95% of the time. At any rate this week will be incredible. CTTS tomorrow at the church, circa at the factory on wednesday

#146 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

View Postxstorynevertoldx, on Oct 23 2011, 01:18 PM, said:

I never singed up for the Creature Club and want to do it a few days before the Long Island show (25th) if I were to sign up today / tomorrow will I be able to get into the soundcheck? And if so, what do I need to do / bring? Thanks in advance, sorry for not being active on the board, work has been hectic.

My brother/sister from Long Island. You will be able to get into sound check. Purchase a bundle ticket on the Circa website. I received an e-mail the other day regarding the sound check. It said to bring the confirmation e-mail and your ID.

#147 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 46 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

View PostChelsea, on Oct 23 2011, 05:38 PM, said:

My brother/sister from Long Island. You will be able to get into sound check. Purchase a bundle ticket on the Circa website. I received an e-mail the other day regarding the sound check. It said to bring the confirmation e-mail and your ID.

I purchased a ticket already on ticketmaster... I have to buy another ticket? Where do I get the "bundle ticket"? Signing up on Creature Club alone doesn't do it? Help!

(Waiting on email back from CC)

Thanks

#148 Pat

Pat

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:49 AM

the new songs sounded wild tonight. i missed you chelsea and hanna. i made a bunch of new drunk friends though so it wasn't all bad. the funniest part of the night was when anthony was like "guys look! the situation is crowd surfing! its the situation! thanks for comin out, bro."

#149 lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

I Don't Post Much

• 145 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

View Postxstorynevertoldx, on Oct 23 2011, 06:55 PM, said:

I purchased a ticket already on ticketmaster... I have to buy another ticket? Where do I get the "bundle ticket"? Signing up on Creature Club alone doesn't do it? Help!

(Waiting on email back from CC)

Thanks

Bring your email receipt. I brought it on Sunday and got in fine

#150 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

View PostPat, on Oct 24 2011, 01:49 AM, said:

the new songs sounded wild tonight. i missed you chelsea and hanna. i made a bunch of new drunk friends though so it wasn't all bad. the funniest part of the night was when anthony was like "guys look! the situation is crowd surfing! its the situation! thanks for comin out, bro."

Nick told me about this yesterday - he looked up at  the last second and he said the back of this dude really did look like the situation. He went up to Anthony after the show and asked if it was really him haha

But if you were at the Long Island show last night, I am making it my life duty to find the kid with the white rave glove lights. That fucking guy rocked.

#151 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 46 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

View PostChelsea, on Oct 26 2011, 02:35 PM, said:

Nick told me about this yesterday - he looked up at  the last second and he said the back of this dude really did look like the situation. He went up to Anthony after the show and asked if it was really him haha

But if you were at the Long Island show last night, I am making it my life duty to find the kid with the white rave glove lights. That fucking guy rocked.
That guy was the shit, and that version of I Felt Free was unbelievable...

#152 Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule

ya turkey

• 641 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

Philly was fucking AMAZING. My 9th time seeing them and it was one of the best without a doubt. They were all dressed up like the Misfits and tons of people in the crowd were in costume too. SO much good energy. And Anthony played a few songs right after the show ended right outside the venue which was great to hear. Maps & Atlases also put on a fantastic show, as usual.

SHOUT OUT TO PIZZA MAN! hahaha
ek2kb6l9ucI

#153 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

View PostDr. Steve Brule, on Oct 27 2011, 05:04 PM, said:

SHOUT OUT TO PIZZA MAN! hahaha
ek2kb6l9ucI
Okay that is hysterical. I want to have that much fun.

#154 Pat

Pat

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

that pizza man video is awesome. i wish i would have gone to that show now just so i could dance with pizza man and hear steve's raggaeton beats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users