• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#81 Act_Appalled86

Act_Appalled86

Gig Em'

• 34 posts
  • Interests:music, and cars

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Went to the san Antonio show and the free show in Austin. The setlist for the san Antonio show was pretty much the same as the Nashville show, except for 2 differences. Instead of big mistake he played zoloft plays pretty for baby, which was amazing to hear live. And for the circa song they did get out with Casey from dear hunter on guitar. As for the Austin waterloo records show he played like 6 songs acoustic by himself. I recorded that full set to post on YouTube. Then he had an autograph session.  An awesome 2 days

#82 Elia

Elia

many moons

• Key Member
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

Really? I was at the free show too! Glad you got the whole set, my camera battery died.
Posted Image

#83 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

View Postlostinadaydream, on Jan 30 2012, 11:18 PM, said:

I was at both of those shows too!

I don't know if he did this at other shows, but he played Get Out last night. As well as Do It Right, and Blood Song, but I figure those might be regular alternatives to the set.

I followed the facebook link on your page to see your picture and you were one of the guys giving out stickers and all right? At least in St. Pete. I was the first person in line at that show, and was a little further back for Orlando. Both really awesome shows though, and idk if you agree, but I thought that Orlando was superior in terms of crowd reaction. Figured I want to see if you feel the same since I don't know anyone else who went to both haha. Also, I'm just jealous of your profile picture on facebook in general -.-

#84 kelso

kelso

Thrilla from Manilla

• Key Member
  • 2,548 posts
  • Interests:bloodsport
  • Facebook Link

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

Seeing this Friday. We always seem to get Friday shows here in Salt Lake City...Anyway I'm pretty excited. I've heard this is a show for the ages.
Kiss the coals, breathe in smoke and I say, "Here I am; send me".
Lifts my soul, free and so unafraid....
"Here I am; send me".

#85 Aicebo

Aicebo

• 262 posts
  • Interests:music video editing

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

just got home from the seattle show. so good!
I got lots of footage from tonight, every song except two or three. I'll be posting those hopefully soon, as soon as I get the renders for them out, then I'll post them here

I haven't read all the posts on here, but along with plays pretty for baby and seven years they also covered diamond eyes by deftones

#86 hungover

hungover

• 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

Video of the Diamond Eye's cover with soundboard audio...

uploading Get Yours While You Can / When I'm On Pills / Stonehearted Man / Get Out (Circa Survive Cover) with Casey from The Dear Hunter on guitar. right now as well. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/VhNfjNd3u2g?hd=1

#87 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,299 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

they really need to record that diamond eyes cover. so goddamn good

#88 hungover

hungover

• 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

heres all my other footage

#89 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

View Posthungover, on Feb 18 2012, 07:08 PM, said:

Video of the Diamond Eye's cover with soundboard audio...

uploading Get Yours While You Can / When I'm On Pills / Stonehearted Man / Get Out (Circa Survive Cover) with Casey from The Dear Hunter on guitar. right now as well. Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/VhNfjNd3u2g?hd=1

View Posthungover, on Feb 18 2012, 08:50 PM, said:

heres all my other footage
nice.
thanks once again.

#90 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

To whoever is going to the Looney Tunes show today make sure to stay after the set to watch the Looney Tunes show from 2005 that I will be giving to the store for all to see there. And if you are not there with us I will post it here this weekend for everyone to download and enjoy. The show today itself I will post next week, see you all there, I will be wearing a striped blue and white shirt, come up and say hey!

#91 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

Sorry to everyone for not seeing the DVD at Looney Tunes. The reason being was, when I came up to Karl Jr. he said he didn't want to take a bootleg video that wasn't his property, especially at the artist's event. I was told the day of the original date of the show that he would love to have a copy, but not on this day...

My friend and I were going to film today's performance but we were told that the label had hired someone to film the performance, and we were not allowed to but I for one did not see anyone there.

We were told that we were going to get the recording of the performance after it was over, but that was not the case. I was told that "you could barely hear the acoustic guitar" on the recording (wouldn't have thought with the monitors sounding good). It's an easy job for an audio engineer, vocals and acoustic guitar.

Looney Tunes needs to rearrange the aisles of CD's for in-stores because it just wasn't working for everyone. Put it back the way it was before the place burnt down to the ground, it will make everyone so happy.

Besides all of that, he was great, he always puts on a great performance.

#92 xstorynevertoldx

xstorynevertoldx

I'm New

• 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

And we were promised a longer set, but it was rather short...

#93 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

Wow, I am really glad that I was away on vacation for that show then. Sounds like a real bummer.

#94 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

Anthony Green via Facebook . 05.03.2012
Anthony Green's show on June 30th has changed venues and is now being held at The Paramount Theater in Asbury, NJ. The show is also being recorded!

06.30.2012 - Asbury Park, NJ @ The Stone Pony * Rescheduled [Venue Change]
06.30.2012 - Asbury Park, NJ @ The Paramount Theatre

#95 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

Anthony Green . 05.20.2012 . Twitter
"Learning how to play " you keep me hangin on" by the supremes so I can cover it. Love this song. Going to change the chords up slightly."

#96 ForeverRecher

ForeverRecher

I Don't Post Much

• 131 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Anybody know if Good Old War is going to be backing Anthony for the live recording in Asbury Park the last day of the tour? Since they are still on tour, The Dear Hunter is backing him as they did at the show at Siren on Tuesday, for who knows how long. The Dear Hunter did a good job backing him, but it just didn't seem complete without Keith, Tim, and Dan. I hope that if the show's live recording is going to be sold, that Good Old War is backing Anthony.
Posted Image

#97 Dylan

Dylan

Look at my beautiful erect vagina, please

• Key Member
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

Saw the show last night in Indy at the shithole known as the Emerson Theater lol. As stated above TDH is backing him. They did good but there was something off without GOW. They did play Only Love though with Casey hitting Nate's parts. They did not play Seven Years like they did on the first half either, because nobody knew how to play on guitar with Dan not being there. I'm only slightly upset haha. I get mad at people who don't stop yelling for it but I won't lie I would like to hear it. I also agree with above that I hope GOW is at the show they tape because they did have a large role in his music. The set for TDH and for AG seemed kind of short, but I also suspect it could have been from the venue/people working screwing stuff up and the long drive from PA. Who knows, maybe it just seemed short. These guys work their butts off though, that's for sure and I respect that.
QUOTE(Elia @ Apr 4 2011, 12:55 AM) View Post
Dylan just....wow.

dylanmurphy.net

#98 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostForeverRecher, on 21 June 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Anybody know if Good Old War is going to be backing Anthony for the live recording in Asbury Park the last day of the tour?
it seems that there are no direct scheduling conflicts, but theres 1000 miles of distance.
doable, but not ideal.

Good Old War
w/ Counting Crows

06.29.2012 - Southaven, MS @ Snowden Grove Park & Amphitheater

Anthony Green (w/ The Dear Hunter?)
w/ The Dear Hunter
06.30.2012 - Asbury Park, NJ @ The Paramount Theatre [Live DVD Shoot]

Good Old War
w/ Counting Crows

07.01.2012 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Lawn at White River State Park

it's possible, but i'm guessing highly unlikely.

#99 Kosko

Kosko

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

So is this half of the tour really like 5 songs shorter and without "7 years" or "Diamond Eyes" or Zoloft song? I'm sure the show will still be amazing, but those were half of the reason I'm excited for the tour....

#100 September

September

ninja incognito

• Site Admin
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostKosko, on 26 June 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

So is this half of the tour really like 5 songs shorter and without "7 years" or "Diamond Eyes" or Zoloft song? I'm sure the show will still be amazing, but those were half of the reason I'm excited for the tour....
yeah, your right it seems a little light. it is strange.
plus the fact that theyre going to record a dvd of his 10th show backed by the dear hunter. just hope it sounds nice.

some random setlists to compare.

Anthony Green (w/ Good Old War) . 02.08.2012 - San Diego, CA @ Epicentre
01 - She Loves Me So
02 - Babygirl
03 - If I Don't Sing
04 - Moon Song
05 - Drug Dealer
06 - Get Yours While You Can /
07 - Untitled (To See It For What It Is) /
08 - When Im On Pills
09 - Stonehearted Man
10 - Get Out (Circa Survive song)
11 - James' Song
12 - How It Goes
13 - The First Day of Work at the Microscope Store
14 - Diamond Eyes (Deftones cover)
15 - Miracle Sun
16 - Right Outside
17 - Plays Pretty for Baby (Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer song)
18 - Can't Have It All At Once
19 - Seven Years (Saosin song)
20 - Dear Child (I've Been Dying to Reach You)
21 - Devil's Song (This Feels Like a Nightmare)

Anthony Green (w/ The Dear Hunter) . 06.22.2012 - Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
01 - Babygirl
02 -  If I Don't Sing
03 - Moon Song
04 - The First Day of Work at the Microscope Store
05 - She Loves Me So
06 - Only Love
07 - Drug Dealer
08 - Miracle Sun
09 - James' Song
10 - Right Outside
11 - Get Yours While You Can /
12 - When I'm On Pills /
13 - Stonehearted Man
14 - Devil's Song (This Feels Like a Nightmare)
15 - Dear Child (I've Been Dying to Reach You)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users