• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

"Don't let them give you the run-a-rounnd"

• 713 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Listen on Soundcloud.com

Tell me what you guys think, Been playing in my head all day  lol i plan on making more... surly because im actually sampling the glorious nosebleed right and it sounds like a completely different song.

Feedback please =D

#2 Only Revolutions

Only Revolutions

rev run

• Key Member
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

Loving the shit out of this.
Jack, do you remember what day it is?

#3 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostOnly Revolutions, on Jan 25 2012, 09:01 PM, said:

Loving the shit out of this.

Haha thanks! That means alot!

#4 ߣR

ߣR

▪ ▪ ▪

• Key Member
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:art, drawing
  • defkids

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Sounds really cool so far man

I think it could be tighter at some parts and it feels like you could even make it longer near the end pushing that ambient sound you're creating with his voice. I also think the drum beat could be a adjusted. It stands out a bit too much imo. Other than that keep it up! I could see myself listening to that quite often

#5 marclar

marclar

▄▀ □▄ █ ▀ □

• Key Member
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

oh man. how did i miss this?

this is super fucking sick

it's like starslinger goes circa, fuck yessssss

you should join us on reddit.com/r/futurebeatproducers

we should totally fucking work together on circa mixes/sampling circa.... I started one for House of Leaves a while ago

nice dude

fuck i'm having massive deja vu right now, but i'm listening to the songs on your soundcloud and it's fucking cool dude, if you're not already into the main futurebeats forum you should join us you'd fucking love it.

what's your process with these? do you sample analog or digital?

#6 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postmarclar, on Jan 30 2012, 12:27 AM, said:

oh man. how did i miss this?
this is super fucking sick
it's like starslinger goes circa, fuck yessssss
you should join us on reddit.com/r/futurebeatproducers
we should totally fucking work together on circa mixes/sampling circa.... I started one for House of Leaves a while ago
nice dude
fuck i'm having massive deja vu right now, but i'm listening to the songs on your soundcloud and it's fucking cool dude, if you're not already into the main futurebeats forum you should join us you'd fucking love it.
what's your process with these? do you sample analog or digital?

Ah thanks alot man! We should def make some songs together, im currently working on "the great golden baby", The Glorious NoseBleed"(which sounds sooo sick) right now. I Will Join man, thanks for listening.

#7 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

If you go to my soundloud on my first post, I have the final version of the song. Tell me what you guys think.

#8 marclar

marclar

▄▀ □▄ █ ▀ □

• Key Member
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Akumetsu is fucking dope! I like Let Me Go too, but I sort of expect it to pick up and catch in a groove at some point, leaves me feeling unresolved by the end. akumetsu is fucking DOPE though! futurepop all the way doood. the interlude is hot too, you're naturally into futurebeats/futurepop which is AWESOME. not sure if you took me on my recommendation, but definetly join us on http://www.futurebeats.com We've got 13,000 strong now and there's tons of inspiration to take in! http://www.futurepopmusic.com is for stuff like Akumetsu, which i'll actually end up posting in there... seriously come join us! All your beats are futurebeats though (experimental beat music)  and the ones with vocals are futurepop, so I atomically love you man (i spelled it that way on purpose)

(also http://www.futurebeatproducers.com to work with and hear from other REALLY talented experimental beat makers! we've got people from all over, some artists are seriously pretty well known too)

#9 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

View Postmarclar, on 25 April 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Akumetsu is fucking dope! I like Let Me Go too, but I sort of expect it to pick up and catch in a groove at some point, leaves me feeling unresolved by the end. akumetsu is fucking DOPE though! futurepop all the way doood. the interlude is hot too, you're naturally into futurebeats/futurepop which is AWESOME. not sure if you took me on my recommendation, but definetly join us on http://www.futurebeats.com We've got 13,000 strong now and there's tons of inspiration to take in! http://www.futurepopmusic.com is for stuff like Akumetsu, which i'll actually end up posting in there... seriously come join us! All your beats are futurebeats though (experimental beat music)  and the ones with vocals are futurepop, so I atomically love you man (i spelled it that way on purpose)

(also http://www.futurebeatproducers.com to work with and hear from other REALLY talented experimental beat makers! we've got people from all over, some artists are seriously pretty well known too)

Ah thank you. I actually made akumetsu 3 years ago lol finally put it up. Ok i will when i get out of work today. You'd really post akumetsu in there? But thanks alot.. i have ALOT of songs i haven't posted yet, you'll be surprise.Oh for "let me go" i kinda wanted to leave the end like that.. making people feel that type of way like "ah i want to hear more". Oh DUDE. I have an account on futurebeats.. i just don't know how to upload.. want me to send you the Mp3 file?

#10 marclar

marclar

▄▀ □▄ █ ▀ □

• Key Member
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

you dont upload to futurebeats/reddit, just click 'Submit A Link' in the sidebar on the right and just paste the link to it in your soundcloud or wherever.. btw just submitted Akumetsu to futurepop :D

#11 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Check it out man. I sampled Glorious Nosebleed/ Stone hearted man/ holding someones hair back. Been working on this for a couple months.

Listen on Soundcloud.com

#12 marclar

marclar

▄▀ □▄ █ ▀ □

• Key Member
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

ahhh wish we could meet up and work together.. love that song has such a signature to it... man we gotta make a futurepop group of sampling circa and similair

#13 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

View Postmarclar, on 26 April 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

ahhh wish we could meet up and work together.. love that songs has such a signature to it... man we gotta make a futurepop group of sampling circa and similair

When you think we should make it? Im still working on the great golden baby. i also make other beats i made one to DGD, also my original shit, I'm down to start it up. Need our music out there, it's something unique.

#14 the glorious nose bleed

the glorious nose bleed

• 713 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

Listen on Soundcloud.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users