Circa Survive Board

beau should have produced their album... i loved the original versions of some of the songs that they put on the album, but the finished products are underwhelming... i still cant believe they changed bury you head... wtf were they thinking...

beau should have produced their album... i loved the original versions of some of the songs that they put on the album, but the finished products are underwhelming... i still cant believe they changed bury you head... wtf were they thinking...

AMEN.

the next album they release in 2015.

Lmfao. Yeah they take forever to release something that they don't call a demo. Atleast that's what it was like when I used to be all about them. I personally loved the first version of Bury Your Head i heard which was on the music video.

Lmfao. Yeah they take forever to release something that they don't call a demo. Atleast that's what it was like when I used to be all about them. I personally loved the first version of Bury Your Head i heard which was on the music video.

Yea, the EP version was great. Also Cove's vocals on "Lost Symphonies" on it were spot on.

yeah but now they have a major label deal...when Capitol records says jump, they'll jump. Which means we can expect an even more underwhelming, hastily put together album whenever Capitol decide its time to make some more money on the "emo-rock" trend

i don't listen to saosin anymore, i feel like they just do whatever is wanted from the public; which can be a good thing but it just annoys me. ugh, they used to be so amazing. not giving anthony all the credit, but 'cmon he made that band.

of course i still listen to the EP but nothing else

'cmon he made that band.

Some might think that's stupid or even ignorant to say (Not that I can talk). But it's true for me. I used to love Saosin starting with the first time "Bury Your Head" came on Fuse. That's the first time I had heard of them. I already liked Cove alot and then I learned about Anthony and what not. And you know where listening to Anthony brought me?

Here. Not with Saosin anymore, but here. Which means for me, it was all about him. At the time I didn't think that was the truth.

I still listen to saosin. I still listen to circa.

The only thing that pissed me off about the LP was the heavy use of Autotune, and the way the guitars were mixed.

There are very few Saosin songs I still listen to now, and they are all from when Anthony was still the singer. Honestly, I think pretty much everything they've done since then is pretty cliché and overdone. The video for Voices didn't help at all, you can at least have some fucking creativity instead of practically re-doing the same video that's been done 100 times before.

And the drumming on TTN blows the drumming on the LP out of the water.

i really liked saosin a lot before the lp....bury your head was the first song i had ever heard by them and i loved it and i eventually stumbled upon the rest of ttn and it was amazing...and that made me so hyped for the lp yet i was really dissapointed....and then i kinda found circa and thats pretty much all i listen to now....yet i still wanna see saosin in concert just because they seem like really cool dudes...with all that said, saosin has unfornuately gone downhill

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.