Circa Survive Board

"Bury Your Head"= They fucked it up.

"IWHAFS/SLEEPERS"= They fucked it up.

"New Angel(Or w/e they had decided to call it, I can't remember now.)= They fucked it up.

And most of the other songs, excluding "Come Close" should be on a Disney Channel soundtrack.

Has anyone figured out why it has a parental advisory sticker on it?

Some Sense of Security is the only song I occasionally listen to

The DVD/CD?

Oh and once again. The really old demo of "Some Sense of Security" actually appealed to me more. Even though it wasn't as studio quality.

That's saying something to me by now. That's like 4 songs that are on the LP, but appealed to me way more when they were the versions before their album.

Jesus...Sometimes I wonder how a band that was at a point so talented; so amazing, and just turns into something completely different. I'm tired of bands trying to re-invent themselves. I know I'll get a lot of hate but this..But a majority of anyone who knew silverstein when they started would still like them now because they still sound the same. I'm not a big fan of them but I know some hardcore silverstein fan out there is happy knowing his favorite band kept their sound. I'm not against evolution nor creativity, but jesus, it pisses me off to see bands change their sound completely. Another crappy example is this...From first to last(lol) Personally; I've always hated the band. I only liked that one song, I don't even remember the name. But the crapfest that came after that album is just horrendous.

well I just realized i ranted and made no sense. I'm not saying saosin needed to sound the same as when anthony was in the band, But I think they really need to realize what they were best known for.

Jesus...Sometimes I wonder how a band that was at a point so talented; so amazing, and just turns into something completely different. I'm tired of bands trying to re-invent themselves.

Aww, somebody is just mad the latest Linkin Park album sucked. ;)

more like gay ocean

shut up.

TTN is the best Saosin album so far. I keep saying this here, and on the saoboards. They need to go back to their old style and basically say eff the mainstream. Cove needs to scream too, because he has a good voice and from the live vids I have seen he can scream just fine. I never will give up hope on Saosin, and even though the new album was a little dissapointing, it was still incredible.

I don't think Saosin re-invented themselves, I think they/Howard Benson dumbed their music down.

Correct.

The new album is far from incredible. I am a fan of saosin and it was not good, had no replayablitly... listened to it 3 times and was bored.

Only song i listen to on it every once and awhile is Sleepers...

I hope saosin knows they suck.

cause im sure alot of your own private bands are way fucking better than they are right now.

I think their drummer has the most talent. and he just loves to beat off all day.

The new album is far from incredible. I am a fan of saosin and it was not good, had no replayablitly... listened to it 3 times and was bored.

agreed. TTN is by far the best thing they've ever done and i really doubt they'll be able to come back and make an album that's on par with it or better. I think it was their high point in creativity and putting energy into their music.

Sleepers Demo > Sleepers.

And you know it.

And for those who think Saosin has reached their peak in creativity, true they may never top TTN but they have the talent, they just need to stip trying to be so fucking mainstream and go back to the sound and regain the energy of the anthony days.

Sleepers Demo > Sleepers.

And you know it.

And for those who think Saosin has reached their peak in creativity, true they may never top TTN but they have the talent, they just need to stip trying to be so fucking mainstream and go back to the sound and regain the energy of the anthony days.

honestly, as long as they're on a major record label, someone else is in the background telling them what they should play and how they should play. obviously that person sucks. Also, they probably have control of the lyrics. The lyrics on the self titled really really sucked. I don't think Cove can write on the same level as Anthony, but i'm sure he can come up with something better

of course we're all gonna say TTN is better b/c of AG. I agree, It's much more passionate than their current stuff. But this is the direction they've decided to go and while i hope w/ the rest of you that they change back to some of their old stuff, they probably wont. According to various interviews they're pretty satisfied with their current sound and while the LP was FAR from awesome, they probably wont change their sound because people don't like it. It's their music though and they're pretty cool guys if you get the chance to meet them.

rock on saosin?.................

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.