Circa Survive Board

not sure where i should/would post this, but i've been curious about what people would value this at.

0424081257.jpg

the signatures i can make out are anthony, justin, beau and danny. i don't know who bottom left is. inside the cover the members are listed as:

beau burchell, zach kennedy, anthony green, justin shekoski and pat magrath

if your seeking pricing information, i would say it goes in the saosin thread. but if your actually selling it, it goes in the selling/ebay thread.

Danny King only played drums for Saosin for their first 3-5 shows from mid-June to mid-July 2003, then Alex took over for good.

The unidentified signature must be Chris Sorenson, unless its their sound guy or something.

as for how much it's worth, im at a loss. its worth exactly how much someone will pay for it. haha sorry.

there was another drummer before after danny before alex actually lol

some pics from rehersal that sammy from the saoboards took

2qw0pcj.jpg

14b0y8x.jpg

s1nk78.jpg

and they guy i was talking about lol

2ecdmyu.jpg

2lnib5x.jpg

deathco, i have like 3 copies of it.

there used to be a picture of the differences between the early TTN cd's.

it was on the saoboards way back when. i thought i had it saved somewhere but never found it.

at some point, could you take pictures of your 3 copies from the front/back/side/inside?

because i remember that there were differences in the font or the size of the font or the colors or something.

anybody else remember the original smartpunk preorders being different somehow?

this set is awesome. I've seen this video before but it was just mookies and they perched. I think it's the only live version of mookies with Anthony I've ever seen. Does any one have any more videos of that?

These guys have to do something. Or one final tour and ask anthony to come back for it, seems like he's done enough side projects that circa would be fine letting him jump for a finale.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.