Circa Survive Board
derek

Circa Survive Photos

I don't have a digital camera or anything so these were taken with a shitty disposable... but I think they're alright, concidering that I was just wildly snaping pictures. By the way, this was the Vancouver Warped stop on July 3rd.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12-1.jpg

My favorite.

13-2.jpg

15.jpg

My second favorite.

Anyone get pictures from Boston? I was going to, but the times on our date (yesterday) were all fucked up because everyone was late, so Circa didn't go on until 7, and I'd been at Warped since 9 that morning and DID NOT want to stay.

I agree 100%.

It looks like Anthony got a new tattoo...or is it old?

He has 3 new ones. 2 on the backs of his arm which are the same. And the candle one.

Colin has a bunch of new ones left.

He has 3 new ones. 2 on the backs of his arm which are the same. And the candle one.

Yeah...even though I didn't get to actually see Circa's set, I was standing right next to Anthony at one point (he didn't know, haha, I was too shy to say anything) and I noticed those. Maybe he's going for sleeves? haha, I dunno, but the change is good, I think.

Yeah...even though I didn't get to actually see Circa's set, I was standing right next to Anthony at one point (he didn't know, haha, I was too shy to say anything) and I noticed those. Maybe he's going for sleeves? haha, I dunno, but the change is good, I think.

Awe alli, you shouldve said hi!

Maybe? i thought about it to. But i doubt he will.

He doesn't really seem like a sleeve guy to me.