Circa Survive Board
derek

Circa Survive & Anthony Green "Lyric Archive" & Discussion

but anthony has a million things behind each line, at least thats my take, and this is probably the only line that I find to be so specific, so i just try and wonder about different meanings besides the obvious everytime i hear it.

also sept, your work as a sleuth and coordinator constantly impresses me.

I can't help

thumbnail_8.jpg

But think that

thumbnail_8.jpg

we're coming to the end

thumbnail_8.jpg

if that is, the case then

thumbnail_8.jpg

I know we can't pretend

thumbnail_8.jpg

to never make a sound again, never MAKE A SOUND

thumbnail_8.jpg

okay, i'm not going to lie. i wouldn't have any reason to, but i'm currently listening to the longest mile and i swear to all things holy that as "i can't help" was sung by anthony, i read it on your post. it was fucking magical and a moment such as that will never happen again.

At A Loss (Demo)

I'll take one with the sunrise. I'll take two in the afternoon. Heavy breathing in the evening. Now I gotta hope that I can sleep at all. If their all gone by tomorrow. Now I gotta try to make this feeling ?. If their all gone, I won't know what to do. I won't know what to do. I'll put half in a hiding spot and keep it there for you. Keep it there for you. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. Oh. I'll take one with the sunrise. Oh. I'll take two in the afternoon. Oh. Heavy breathing in the evening. As far as I can tell the safe will never ?. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I've been starving. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There's just nothing here that fits. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable and I'm stand? there is no cure. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There just nothing here that fits. There's just nothing here.

At A Loss (Demo)

I'll take one with the sunrise. I'll take two in the afternoon. Heavy breathing in the evening. Now I gotta hope that I can sleep at all. If their all gone by tomorrow. Now I gotta try to make this feeling ?. If their all gone, I won't know what to do. I won't know what to do. I'll put half in a hiding spot and keep it there for you. Keep it there for you. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. Oh. I'll take one with the sunrise. Oh. I'll take two in the afternoon. Oh. Heavy breathing in the evening. As far as I can tell the safe will never ?. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I've been starving. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There's just nothing here that fits. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable and I'm stand? there is no cure. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There just nothing here that fits. There's just nothing here.

"Now I gotta try to make this feeling strong"

"As far as I can tell the safe will never crack"

"It's unreconcilable and I'm scared there is no cure"

That's what I can hear at least.

I don't think unreconciable is a word lol I think he meant irreconcilable.

At A Loss lyrics anyone? Search function isn't working for me.

At A Loss (Demo)

I'll take one with the sunrise. I'll take two in the afternoon. Heavy breathing in the evening. Now I gotta hope that I can sleep at all. If their all gone by tomorrow. Now I gotta try to make this feeling strong. If their all gone, I won't know what to do. I won't know what to do. I'll put half in a hiding spot and keep it there for you. Keep it there for you. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. Oh. I'll take one with the sunrise. Oh. I'll take two in the afternoon. Oh. Heavy breathing in the evening. As far as I can tell the safe will never crack. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I'm so hungry. There's just not enough to feed the family and I can't manage to save a morsel and I, I've been starving. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There's just nothing here that fits. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable and I'm scared there is no cure. It's unable to be fixed. It's unreconcilable. There just nothing here that fits. There's just nothing here.

http://circaboard.com/index.php?showtopic=...post&p=3078

is there anywhere that has the lyrics anthony sings in the first version of "the difference" on the live in san fransisco album?
that wasn't really an album, it was a direct soundboard bootleg, def sounds good, but not an official release.

they played that version the whole summer of 2006.

some people used to think that that recording was a demo.

it's an early live version, also known as,

'The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is The Dose', as opposed to the final album version,

'The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is In The Dose'

The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is The Dose . (Early Live Version)

Move one inch at a time, don't make this rhyme/hard.

Would it be easy to repeat the first line?

My minds not a well, it won't run dry.

Just keep drinking potion/bullshit and you'll be alright

This is paralysis, with the motel in our price.

How could the answer be wrong,

If you don't respond today?

It feels much safer to know, this is temporary.

Fearing disclosures not as well.

We're going to the ocean to drown.

If you ever wished you were anybody else.

With you acting well i walk.

Be so much closer than you ought to be.

How could your answer be wrong,

If you don't respond today?

It feels much safer to know, this is temporary.

Fearing disclosures not as well.

He overshot the potions and drowned.

If you ever wanted anything...

You're asking too much.

You've been mistaken, feel lucky.

You can talk, i am supposed to be around,

Supposed to be a ferocious sleeper,

Aren't you around?

no one gives Always getting what you want any love. major sex tune

I always get "sweet winding up of a mandolin, hurts your fingers" stuck in my head.

like, weekly I will have that looping around my brain.

and yeah, it's an amazing tune, but I feel that way about every Juturna jam to be honest.

no one gives Always getting what you want any love. major sex tune

Your Friends Are Gone is the best Circa song to have sex to

Actually, a lot of Circa jam titles could be related to sex, my favs including Everyway, Get Out, and Holding Someone's Hair Back. You could totally write a story out with all the titles, but I'm not that big of a dork.

Those pervs.

Actually, a lot of Circa jam titles could be related to sex, my favs including Everyway, Get Out, and Holding Someone's Hair Back. You could totally write a story out with all the titles, but I'm not that big of a dork.

Those pervs.

when BSN came out, i wrote a post about how the lyrics to "get out" could be about waking up next to an ugly/fat girl and kicking her out of your house.

when BSN came out, i wrote a post about how the lyrics to "get out" could be about waking up next to an ugly/fat girl and kicking her out of your house.

I was thinking more along the lines of my jizz, her face.

get out is about anthony getting caught taking a fat shit in the bathroom.

get out is about anthony getting caught taking a fat shit in the bathroom.

Or passing a kidney stone, considering all the screaming. XD

Blank Slate (Demo)

the final stop is the one. the one you can't decide on. the final drop is (enough). to make the cup run over. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) lost in an ocean of them and all of them are moving. with legs bent over our heads. below the undertow forever. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we've come too far not to finish. what are we waiting for? don't put too much pressure on those bones. be aware that they will break in the tidal wave. we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.) we all just wash away. (we all just wash away.)