Circa Survive Board
R.Eck

The Sound of Animals Fighting

I caught their first night at the troc and their show in nyc this past saturday and all I can say is WOW. They absolutely killed it. The energy was beyond words. To finally see this come together after first hearing tsoaf 6-7 years ago was unbelievably gratifying. Their stage presence, their musicianship, their ability to still put on an extremely cohesive and engaging show even with seven band members...everything was just perfect. Matt Kelly did a fantastic job filling on some backup vocal parts as well. I also thought their guitarist Steve Choi was great and it was pretty rude of Balling not to mention him in that interview. Crossing my fingers for a fourth album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMslJESnuk

470x470.jpg470x470.jpg

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke (Test Press) . 12" . White Test Press Sleeve . Black (180 Gram) . /20 . May 26, 2014

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke . 12" . Tiger and the Duke [Reissue] . Black (180 Gram) . /300 . May 26, 2014

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke . 12" . Tiger and the Duke [Reissue] . Transparent Green . /700 . May 26, 2014

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Lover, The Lord Has Left Us (Test Press) . 12" x2 (Double Vinyl) . White Test Press Sleeve . Black (180 Gram) . /20 . May 26, 2014

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Lover, The Lord Has Left Us . 12" x2 (Double Vinyl) . Girl’s Face . Black (180 Gram) . /300 . May 26, 2014

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - Lover, The Lord Has Left Us . 12" x2 (Double Vinyl) . Girl’s Face . White . /700 . May 26, 2014

http://merchnow.com/...nimals-fighting

I'M SO GLAD I JUST SAW THIS AND THERE ARE ACTUALLY COPIES LEFT HOLY SHIT

I was checking in on MerchNow to see why my TSOAF records havent showed up yet,

because back in March they listed an approximate shipping date of May 26, 2014.

On their presale ship dates page it says: "LPs to ship approx mid June"

https://docs.google....NHFRTXdYd0NBS3c

Also found the artist that created the new 'Lover, the Lord has Left Us' album art: Kevin Gan Yuen

TSOAF.png

September, I got an email from MerchNow the day they were supposed to ship (I forgot I ordered them and I was confused when I got it haha), but it says....

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of The Sounds of Animals Fighting- Tiger and the Duke & Lover, The Lord Has Left Us LP releases.

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped yesterday, but unfortunately we have not received them from the manufacturer yet.

We have been in contact with them, and were told to expect them on or around 6/10/14.

Once these items arrive at our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email!

You can also find updates on this specific delay at our support center:

http://support.merchnow.com/customer/portal/articles/1167436-presale-shipping-updates-view-delays-

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at support@merchnow.com with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

I just got the e-mail saying that they were shipped, so I'm guessing everyone else is getting theirs too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.