Circa Survive Board
sarahwissinger

Siren Records Show - 6/16/07

I don't really know much about this. All i know is that I saw it on their upcoming shows on myspace, and I most definitely plan on being there.

ah, that's sweet!

bummer about warped though.

i should be able to go to this, but it's right in the middle of a lot of plans. i get back from the beach the 15th and then i leave for college orientation the 17th, haha. so i'm lucky, perfect timing. ^_^

from what i gather it's very limited.

so if i were you i'd go to the store ASAP so you know you're able to get in to the show.

i can't wait to hear these songs live.

wait, so i have to go to the store to get a ticket or something?

how are you doing that since you live in KY?

wait, so i have to go to the store to get a ticket or something?

how are you doing that since you live in KY?

because people love me.

^_^

i'm pretty positive thats the only way to get in. if i were you i'd call the store...see what the deal is.

either way it's worth the cost. i mean, if they were selling tickets you'd pay at least that much to get in.

i swear i'm going to end up with like 5 copies of this cd.

haha, well i'm going to call when they open then.

i'll be sure to post what i find out.

i really don't want to miss this show.

well i called siren records. you have to go to the store and purchase the cd and then you get a ticket into the show.

i'm not going to school on tuesday so i might go do that. it's worth it even though it's almost 2 hours away, haha.

well i called siren records. you have to go to the store and purchase the cd and then you get a ticket into the show.

i'm not going to school on tuesday so i might go do that. it's worth it even though it's almost 2 hours away, haha.

definitley worth it.

sarah (i think you met her, she was with me in Philly) she has to work that night until like 3 am. so we'll be driving from 3am all the way to Doylestown. it's going to kill us.

and then the next day is Father's Day, so we want to try to get back home to hug our dads. yeah. gonna be insane. but you should be totally fine getting yours on Tuesday, considering it doesn't technically come out until then.

i've already confirmed all my plans to attend.

^_^

...but this means i probably won't be able to go to warped in philly.

Lucky!! Take me, please. :(

First 200 people to buy the album at the record store once it comes out get a ticket. And I am pretty sure I will be at this. One of my friends from college lives 20 minutes from the store and is going to try to snag me a ticket and let me crash at his place the night after the show. I finally get to meet some of you!

First 200 people to buy the album at the record store once it comes out get a ticket. And I am pretty sure I will be at this. One of my friends from college lives 20 minutes from the store and is going to try to snag me a ticket and let me crash at his place the night after the show. I finally get to meet some of you!

:D i'm so excited.

first 200? dang, i hope i can somehow get there to get a cd so i can go to this.

you know i'll do it derek...

just let me know. :)

I forgot that my buddy is getting married that day. So, I can't go. :(

I forgot that my buddy is getting married that day. So, I can't go. :)

Dude, don't be sad. It's just one of many Circa Survive shows. Your friend is getting married. That's a joyous occasion. It's far more important than any band.

Dude, don't be sad. It's just one of many Circa Survive shows. Your friend is getting married. That's a joyous occasion. It's far more important than any band.

and this is why eric is awesome.

i'm sorry you can't come derek. you will be greatly missed.

Yeah, I am not sad really. I am so stoked for the wedding, but I was thinking I might go to this and then I realized about the wedding, and was just like "oh." I'd much rather go to the wedding. I just think it would be cool to go to a really small show in a record store. Seems fun.

Me: You will be missed

Derek: As will you

My heart sank when I read that last night.

:)

:( We will rock together again soon, my friend.

i don't know how i'm going to get to doylestown this week to pick up the cd/ticket. :)

if someone is going and wants to snag me one, i'll pay them back + interest + lots of hugs and kisses. haha

:D

i don't know how i'm going to get to doylestown this week to pick up the cd/ticket. ^_^

if someone is going and wants to snag me one, i'll pay them back + interest + lots of hugs and kisses. haha

:D

yikes. good luck, love.

i want to see you at the show!!

well trust me, i want to be at this show.

hopefully all goes well with getting a ticket!

i have a chance of going to this show.. ^_^

do you guys think I'd still be able to get a ticket to the show if I went there on wednesday to pick up the cd? It's over an hour drive, I'd be disappointed if the tickets were sold out.