Circa Survive Board
sarahwissinger

Siren Records Show - 6/16/07

Haha. Oops! I just said that, because when I went to NY, our flight was delayed before we went by over an hour. And our return flight was delayed by like 2 or so.

Don't worry! It'll all work out.

yeah. i'm keeping a positive attitude about this whole thing.

we have to leave the day of because Sarah can't get off work for the 15th. it's tough for her to get days off, especially on holidays (this show is father's day weekend)

but i figure i've been through enough shit already going to see this band. what with tornados, hurricanes, snow storms, getting lost, you name it...it probably happened to me on the way to a circa show. but in the end it's always worth it, and we always make it to the show. so i'm hoping our tradition carries on.

*knock on wood* <3

-and i'm pretty sure we're flying Southwest.

i haven't been on a plane since i was 13. insanity.

yeah, i think southwest is the best way to go. that's how i always fly.

are you flying into BWI?

yeah grant knows whats up.

still not sure about where i'm staying, but i messaged circa for any information they could give me about the surrounding areas. and they sent me the info on the cheapest hotel within 30 miles.

so i'm going to check that out today.

i'm just happy that i'm making these plans. i can't wait until i'm actually there with everyone.

looks like i'll most likely be driving...

everything is so up in the air, but my sister is *hopefully* going to let us use her car. but this means we wont get there until like 4 or 5 in the afternoon on the day of the show.

i'm getting very anxious...i wonder if Lauren is going to ace that test!

<3

is this show going to be acoustic-ish like the vintage vinyl one was?

Guest Lauren

I think I did fine on my test haha which means I'll prtobably get a yes from my parents, only thing is that I can't get a ticket until the day of and I'm pretty sure it will sell out if they're only selling 200 tickets.

I think I did fine on my test haha which means I'll prtobably get a yes from my parents, only thing is that I can't get a ticket until the day of and I'm pretty sure it will sell out if they're only selling 200 tickets.

dude, lauren.

we'll find a way to get you in.

-when we all go inside, just hide behind grant!

<3

Guest Lauren

Ahah <3

But then my friend would be with me too, so it's all up in the air I guess.

i got my ticket on tuesday and i was 130/200.. so i think they might probably be gone by now <3

Guest butterz

aww dude just make circa get you in!! <3

if i had my license id sooo be going to this! hope you all have so much fun<3

i'm bringing cupcakes for everyone who comes. :lol:

:D

so what boardies are going to this?

you, me, grant, and eric?

hm i wish i could go to this. whenever their next headlining tour is, i'll be sure to make it to the jersey & pa shows as well as nyc =) because i'll have a car by then.

SO EXCITED! :D :D :D

me too. today my friend sarah and i went out and bought all our road trip essentials, and some fun games and such to bring with us to keep us entertained. the fact that it's only a week away is making me even more excited for all of this.

and i can't wait to give every single one of you guys a really big hug...and share delicious cupcakes with you. :D

i just got home from being at the beach for a week, and now this is tomorrow! i'm so excited!

so for sure now, who all is going? :D