Circa Survive Board
Niki

Circa Survive - Merch

A lot of the stuff on MerchNOW appear to have tags with the Fruit of The Loom logo. All of my Circa shirts are American Apparel.

Do they only sell the American Apparel stuff at shows? I wanted to get a shirt or two from the site, but not if it's the fruit of the loom. :mellow:

A lot of the stuff on MerchNOW appear to have tags with the Fruit of The Loom logo. All of my Circa shirts are American Apparel.

Do they only sell the American Apparel stuff at shows? I wanted to get a shirt or two from the site, but not if it's the fruit of the loom. :mellow:

i think it's a mix b/c they had the walking bus shirts and i'm almost positive those were on american apparrel. out of all the circa shirts i own, i've only ever ordered ONE from merch now & it is on Fruit of the Loom. it still fits the same to me though.

p.s. mary & marlii i know which shirt you're talking about. my friend sarah got that one. it's awesome.

i think it's a mix b/c they had the walking bus shirts and i'm almost positive those were on american apparrel. out of all the circa shirts i own, i've only ever ordered ONE from merch now & it is on Fruit of the Loom. it still fits the same to me though.

p.s. mary & marlii i know which shirt you're talking about. my friend sarah got that one. it's awesome.

Thanks. I'm just going to go ahead and assume the MerchNOW stuff is Fruit of The Loom and not buy it.

I realized I do have one shirt that's Fruit of The Loom that I got at a show. From the Mae tour.

Hmm. I guess I just got lucky on my other shirts? Haha.

i think i have the best circa shirt ever. its part of shirts for a cure. it has a cartoon of them walkng through a graveyard. and it says "and even through the graveyard, they asked the night for answers" i got it at warped

Found this on amazon....

Picture1-1.png

I want to order a Circa and Kaddisfly jogger from Merchnow, but I dont know how they fit and if it's a good material. Have any of you bought any joggers from that site, how do they fit? I bought a shirt awhile ago and it was crap fruit of a loom.

also, is there another place that sells better quality clothing than Merchnow?

no way i'd pay 200 for it. maybe 100 at the most.

absolutly not, i got mine when it come out for $7 or something like that, and theres no way any four song ep in which two of the are on the full length is worth more than a 10 spot

I want to order a Circa and Kaddisfly jogger from Merchnow, but I dont know how they fit and if it's a good material. Have any of you bought any joggers from that site, how do they fit? I bought a shirt awhile ago and it was crap fruit of a loom.

also, is there another place that sells better quality clothing than Merchnow?

I bought a jogger online. It was american apparel. So it's pretty sweet. The shirts I've gotten off the net were fotl. And back in the day all there merch was fotl or some other weird brand. They don't print on thos anymore though.

If you want Circa merch, the only place to get it online is through merchnow. Otherwise, go to a show and shop away. If you find another place online, it's not official.

For the fall, I'm 99% sure I'm going to avoid the merch table. I'm beyond broke to even concider buying any. Well actually I'll say hi to spanky if he's selling. But I'll avoid eyecontact with the merchandise. <3

thanks Mary, I just ordered a Circa hoodie, As Tall As Lions hoodie, and a Kaddisfly jogger. Hopefully they fit right.

grey er zipup

woman on chair shirt/zipup

light blue polo

other random shit-

white shirt w/ pink tsoaf logo

yellow balloon tsoaf shirt

the one that came w/ the tsoaf preorder

some old zolof stuff