Circa Survive Board
Niki

Circa Survive - Merch

My favorite Circa shirt is the one I recently bought at Warped. Black shirt with half a face on it, with Circa Survive on the other half. The graphic and text are in white. I haven't seen any pictures of it online, kinda hard to describe.

I want a digital Camera! thats what i want... Circa Survive brand optional. lolz.

My favorite Circa shirt is the one I recently bought at Warped. Black shirt with half a face on it, with Circa Survive on the other half. The graphic and text are in white. I haven't seen any pictures of it online, kinda hard to describe.

i liked that one when it was a hoodie. because it unzipped where the guys face cut off.

I got that in hoodie form in October '05. It's huge! I got a freakin' small. I wear it when it's freezing outside or inside 'cause it's so warm. I sleep in it a lot during the winter.

1526683440_35b67a9985.jpg

Err I hope they put up some of the merch from the tour! I need a new sweatshirt! New merch plz

ihope so too.

i didnt get a chance to buy one at the nyc show.

anyone want to do me the favor of buying one of the mandala hoodies?

it's the white one on tour right now. i'll pay for shipping and everything

ihope so too.

i didnt get a chance to buy one at the nyc show.

anyone want to do me the favor of buying one of the mandala hoodies?

it's the white one on tour right now. i'll pay for shipping and everything

What she said and size medium!

I would appreciate it if someone post some pictures of the new merch that they are selling during this tour. What's the price range for the hoodies?

i haven't posted here in forever but I am considering selling my copy of the Inuit Sessions EP. it's in pretty darn good condition. if you're interested PM with an offer.

I bought the Green T-shirt idk if you guys saw it or if

it was posted in here i liked it the best, and the green is such a nice green lol

i wanted that damn hoodie!

YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT THE LAST ONE?! could kill ya. jk

it woulda been too big for me i'd need a small

back:

2mxkief.jpg

that's a beautiful hoodie. I love the colors on it. I hope they don't just have it in white. my white hoodies get dirty quite fast. thanks for posting Lauren.