Circa Survive Board
Niki

Circa Survive - Merch

then I still need to get my hands on Appendage lol. Vinyl is too expensive for me but I do want to support the artists by getting the CDs, plus I love my CD collection even though I rarely listen to CDs...

Killer merch has a 12 days of sumerian Christmas sale going on right now and just put up this really cool 11x17 screened fragment print signed by the band. Limited to 90. Here is a link for anyone interested. :)

https://killermerch....tScreenedPoster

good find

tumblr_ngom9qZQUO1rrscflo1_500.png

http://designbydisorder.com/contact.html

Looking for a shirt that I bought at a show back in 2005 or 2006. Probably a long shot, it was gray and had a happy walking bus on it and I believe it was saying Circa Survive. Has anyone seen this/have one/have a picture of it? Thanks!

Looking for a shirt that I bought at a show back in 2005 or 2006. Probably a long shot, it was gray and had a happy walking bus on it and I believe it was saying Circa Survive. Has anyone seen this/have one/have a picture of it? Thanks!

tumblr_ni55am2IKN1rrscflo1_400.jpgtumblr_ni55am2IKN1rrscflo4_400.jpg

Circa Bus - Design for Circa Survive's summer 2006 tour. Illustrated by CEDE.

yes/no/yes

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread but I have the owl screen print I'm looking to sell from circas fall tour in 2012 I believe? if anyone is interested feel free to DM me. I have a ton of circas prints and banners and need to free up some room. Here is what it looks like.

tumblr_nu6qa9NEGG1r2cyh6o1_500.jpg

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread but I have the owl screen print I'm looking to sell from circas fall tour in 2012 I believe? if anyone is interested feel free to DM me. I have a ton of circas prints and banners and need to free up some room. Here is what it looks like.

its all good. there is a buying/selling thread in the off-topic section but ill leave it here for a while.

yeah it seems to be from the violent waves fall tour in 2012.

looking for some circa survive stickers preferably with their name on it. the ones one ebay are $4 :(

sorry man, dont have any stickers laying about.

worse comes to worst, you could always get some sticker paper and print some out.

let me know if you need any of the logos or whatnot.

I'm finally getting a Circa tattoo and I'm trying to find one of their older shirts for reference. It has the safecamp logo in front of a ball of space (something like Violent Waves). I can't find the shirt in the store or any images anywhere. Does anyone own this or know what I'm talking about?

I'm finally getting a Circa tattoo and I'm trying to find one of their older shirts for reference. It has the safecamp logo in front of a ball of space (something like Violent Waves). I can't find the shirt in the store or any images anywhere. Does anyone own this or know what I'm talking about?

tumblr_nthj28vikq1rrscflo1_500.jpg

is this it? its not a t-shirt. its a turntable slip mat.

http://circasurvive....ntable-slip-mat

tumblr_nfze72X7Sw1qh3afgo1_1280.jpg

800x400-CS-SAFE-CAMP-MOCK-UP-EMPTEES.jpg

different how? any other details/ways to describe it? colors?

It was a black shirt with purple and some other faint colors with the logo. I think the logo was black but I'm not fully remembering. It was a galaxy backing in a ball shape around the safe-camp logo.

It was a black shirt with purple and some other faint colors with the logo. I think the logo was black but I'm not fully remembering. It was a galaxy backing in a ball shape around the safe-camp logo.

hmm. yeah. idk. that one must've slipped past me.

if you ever find a pic. share it here. i'd like to see this elusive design.