Circa Survive Board
mike golen

PAST TOUR: 10/10/07 - 11/25/07

Hot damn, I can't wait!

nice. i still think twilight army tour had the best line up.

Agreed. Hopefully they post some dates soon

haha AWESOME. nick told me about this today at the show...except he said they were playing with Dear and the Headlights. haha. :crossfingers:

Hmmm maybe they still are. With all these 'deer and 'dear' bands its easy to get confused.

Edit: i'm actually thinking it IS Dear and the Headlights because Dear and the Departed is actually called The Dear and Departed. I think someone just got confused and switched Headlights with Departed. Not to mention The Dear and the Headlights is an EVR band.

Hmmm maybe they still are. With all these 'deer and 'dear' bands its easy to get confused.

well he said thats why each of the "dear/deer" bands are only playing half of the tour. he was like "we don't want people to get confused" but he wasn't even positive if Deer and the Headlights was the name of the band, so i'm pretty sure what absolutepunk has up is right.

nice. i still think twilight army tour had the best line up.

i hope this is at the marquee.

same here...

yeah i agree with you about the twilight army tour

but i do thing this will be good to

i like marquee but i think clubhouse is better because you can get closer to the stage

the marquee your so far away

i wouldn't mind it at the clubhouse which it will probably be at its just so annoying being next to some of the people here. and its so freaking hot in the clubhouse. marquee is cool cause i get in for free and can hang out on the side of the stage and what not. plus they have air conditioning there and the sound guy isn't a douche and knows what he's doing.

Im guessing this will just be a US tour?

Someone on the Saosin board said it was with Dear And The Headlights, not Dear And The Departed.

Edit: It's on Absolutepunk

I'm SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS! I love Dear And The Headlights

Good, I would rather have Dear and the Headlights.. I really hope the Dear Hunter plays when I go though... if I go, hopefully there's a date that's close.