Circa Survive Board
mike golen

PAST TOUR: 10/10/07 - 11/25/07

Hopefully They'll have a Dallas date

I was really sad when Portugal didn't have one.

Someone on the Saosin board said it was with Dear And The Headlights, not Dear And The Departed.

Edit: It's on Absolutepunk

I'm SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS! I love Dear And The Headlights

AHHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSHHHH!!!!:]]] <3

I liked when they played with Saves the Day and Moneen, but this should be a good tour too. I haven't been to a show in a long time, so hopefully they will show Philadelphia lots of love and play somewhere sick, like the Northstar Bar.

hmm might be takin a week off and renting a car to follow a few shows. <3

haha. i said the same thing (except in a different thread) i just can't wait until they release the tour dates so i can ask off work. haha. it's going to be awesome.

<3

EDIT: does anyone know if by Hours, they meant Ours?? when nick was telling me about it i thought he was saying Hours but he told me they were from the NY or NJ area. and the only "Hours" band i can find is from London. so now i'm all confused.

I'm so looking forward to this. <3

I asked anthony he said beginning of October! And he says this tour is going to be the craziest shit you have ever seen.

Man I can't fuckin wait!! I've been listening to Circa and The Dear Hunter a ton lately and I'm really gettin' pumped for this tour.

Circa should keep ending their tours in Boston. That's the frickin way to do it, haha. They did it on their headlining tour, and during the AP tour. Both at avalon. I just hope the Boston date is in November or December.