Circa Survive Board
mike golen

PAST TOUR: 10/10/07 - 11/25/07

THis is a sweet tour. I think it's better than Twilight Army. When I went to that I left during Circa which is one of the stupidest things I have ever ever done. I really hope TDH is on the Dallas date but if Dear and the Headlights is on there it'll be cool too.

THis is a sweet tour. I think it's better than Twilight Army. When I went to that I left during Circa which is one of the stupidest things I have ever ever done. I really hope TDH is on the Dallas date but if Dear and the Headlights is on there it'll be cool too.

this shows to us all that you are a new fan, which i guess is cool, but watch what you say

but i have a feeling you went to the TA tour for treos

which makes you more badass.

but dude, my 2 favorite bands circa and FBTMOF are on one tour

thats amazing

I'm not so much of a "new" fan, I guess I've just never posted here.

Yeah I did go for TREOS but I was into Circa Survive at the time and already owned Juturna.

Since then I've gotten way more into CS though and seeing FBTMOF with fucking Circa Survive will be beyond sick.

Oh and if Tony G doesn't come out to sing on My (Fucking) Deer Hunter, there will be no point in this tour.

I'm not so much of a "new" fan, I guess I've just never posted here.

Yeah I did go for TREOS but I was into Circa Survive at the time and already owned Juturna.

Since then I've gotten way more into CS though and seeing FBTMOF with fucking Circa Survive will be beyond sick.

Oh and if Tony G doesn't come out to sing on My (Fucking) Deer Hunter, there will be no point in this tour.

yeah! he better!

I hope the opposite then you haha.

I hope that dear and the headlights comes to dallas instead of tdh :P

But I'm really happy fear before is playing, not just because of their music, but the fact that I can ask this really attractive girl to go with me now since she's obsessed with them

score !

I hope the opposite then you haha.

I hope that dear and the headlights comes to dallas instead of tdh :P

But I'm really happy fear before is playing, not just because of their music, but the fact that I can ask this really attractive girl to go with me now since she's obsessed with them

score !

hahaha! score.

a bunch of my friends that are girls love circa survive, not only because of anthony but they actually love their music, so it's cool.

I hope this comes by The Chameleon, with The Dear Hunter.

i would come home for that in a second.

I hope this comes by Chain Reaction, with The Dear Hunter.

Casey from The Dear Hunter announced at their show last night in Los Angeles that they would be back in November with Circa Survive. Dear East Coast, na na na na na!

it wont come to chain reaction

chains WAY to small and circa plays places that are bigger

it might come to the HOB anaheim or something

Your probably right.. but I always hope whenever there is a new tour being worked out...

I heard from Dani that The Dear Hunter's only performing with them on the west coast.

well...i never said which coast b/c i don't know.

nick just told me that they're only doing half the tour. <3

YES! <3

haha nooo kyle. he said the dear hunter is playing west coast. and we live on the east coast.

unless you're yessing dear and the headlights on the east coast, haha.