Circa Survive Board
pieceustogether

Juturna vs. On Letting Go | Favorite Circa Survive Album

Favourite Circa Survive Album  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Juturna
    • On Letting Go

I just can't pick a fave at this time because I've listened to juturna a shitload more then i have on letting go. give me time i will pick one. until then heres another post for this thread for you to question why im posting in here.

Why are you posting here? Who are you? How did we get here? Why do we exist? Is any of this real? OH MY GOD!!!

I think its too soon for me to decide...I don't know if I'll ever be able to choose :)

indeed

So I finally picked my favorite. I narrowed it down to my favorite song on each cd...We're all Thieves and Kicking Your Crosses Down. I then did a mathematical equation that lasted several hours and took up about 3 chalk boards. When all was said and done, according to my math, my favorite album is Juturna.

you can't really have a favorite

you can like one better

but there are only too albums

it sound slightly akward? i dunno whatev i like juturna better honestly olg wasnt a dissapointment it was good but it didnt quite deliver for me

Was a tough call for me as Juturna opened the doors to Circa Survive and thus is given extra nostalgic value, but I just enjoyed OLG more as a whole. Love them both, one slightly more.

Why are you posting here? Who are you? How did we get here? Why do we exist? Is any of this real? OH MY GOD!!!

As far as I can tell, it's just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. No way in or out. The only reason that we set up a Red base here is 'cause they have a Blue base over there. And the only reason they have a Blue base over there is 'cause we have a Red base here. I mean, even if we were to pull out today, and they were to come take our base, they would have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoop-dee-fuckin' doo.

On Letting Go

It is definitely one of my favorite albums from recent years. I've heard a lot of good albums but only 2 albums of recent years have blown my mind.

i liked the inuit sessions..

beat me to it.

but in all seriousness, Juturna hands down.

neither. its like choosing whether i should chop my balls or my cock off.

so you're saying they're both terrible?

pretty sure if I had to choose I'd choose balls everytime. Seems kinda obvious.

JUTURNA!

Can't decide, but prolly go with Juturna.

on letting go. i loved juturna but it doesn't have the lasting effect OLG has.

though, it took me a few listens to like OLG, but Juturna i was hooked at first listen.

Im gonna have to go with On Letting Go.

Even though Juturna is still one of my favorties but I can really connect with OLG.

I listened to On Letting Go too much so now it feels fresh to listen to Juturna, it will probably switch in a couple months though.