Circa Survive Board
archive

Pictures with the circa dudes!

hahaha o shit, i cant you belive you just said that,everybody says i look like him,i met them at warped also.i was the only guy he talked to everyone else he just signed autographs,he said i had a nice shirt.hahaha your the best

hahaha o shit, i cant you belive you just said that,everybody says i look like him,i met them at warped also.i was the only guy he talked to everyone else he just signed autographs,he said i had a nice shirt.hahaha your the best

i hope you're a nicer person than he is. (it seems like you are)

he was such a dick to everyone when i saw them on the AP tour.

great picture, though btw. it makes me laugh. was anthony in the middle of talking while you snapped the picture??

yea he is a asshole.my friend is like in love with himand when she got to see them at warped tour at the autograhp sighing he didnt say a word to her and he just just tossed his autograph backed to her.

no he wasnt talking,he just got done taking a picture of me and him on his own camera

ugh. i just can't see how someone could justify treating their fans like that. it makes me sick to my stomach. i know we're kinda spoiled b/c the guys in circa are so fucking amazing to us, but i just don't see how you could do that.

i witnessed (not just the lead singer) but pretty much everyone in that band just act like total dickheads to their fans. it's like they would stop, pose for a picture, ignore the fan, and move on without ever saying a word. how can you do that to the people who keep you going?

and this is the totally wrong thread to be talking about this in. sooooooo here's another picture:

danianthonynd2.jpg

the only time i've ever actually seen them play in Kentucky.

him and my girlfriend

16-07-07_1419.jpg

i was gonna ask him to sing plays ugly for daddy to her,but i forgot,i told her i was gonna ask him and she said she would have cried thats her favorite song from him

i was gonna ask him to sing plays ugly for daddy to her,but i forgot,i told her i was gonna ask him and she said she would have cried thats her favorite song from him

awwww. that would have been so sweet.

i always say i'm gonna ask the guys stuff. and then i ALWAYS forget. always.

oh well.

this picture is so cute! i just had to say that :domokun:

oh, thank you!!! :(

i gave him that flower later at the end of the show. then somehow Johnny Gourley ended up with it & he tried to give it back to me but i made him keep it. :plane:

awwww. that would have been so sweet.

i always say i'm gonna ask the guys stuff. and then i ALWAYS forget. always.

oh well.

oh, thank you!!! :(

i gave him that flower later at the end of the show. then somehow Johnny Gourley ended up with it & he tried to give it back to me but i made him keep it. :domokun:

i know now im mad at myself for not asking him

6f9loo4.jpg

"im here 2 c circus survivul lol idk"

Woah Anthony looks really young! And you look really cute :hitself: Not awkward at all.

hahaha. that would have been awesome.

Lauren, you should post your adorable pictures!! :hitself:

Hahaha hmmm...well I'll post one since I have quite a few, and this is my favorite even if the quality is crap :lub:. I was pretty young when this was taken, first time I met B. And that's my friend on the right.

l_3a70f6ad5236a4d6d2a2e624135f686d.jpg

Haha I look so different.

Hahaha hmmm...well I'll post one since I have quite a few, and this is my favorite even if the quality is crap :mushroom:. I was pretty young when this was taken, first time I met B. And that's my friend on the right.

l_3a70f6ad5236a4d6d2a2e624135f686d.jpg

Haha I look so different.

yayyyy.

this is my favorite. it reminds me of like...a family photo. you're all so happy. :)