Circa Survive Board
archive

Pictures with the circa dudes!

you guys are so lucky.. i wish i could at least find a chance to say hi to one of them.

The closest i think i've actually met one of them from the 4 circa shows i've been to was when i first saw them at the chain reaction and i accidentally bumped into Anthony's shoulder while walking back to my friends. I didn't even know who he was because i just didn't care about who they were then. man.. what a regret.

you'll get your chance dude, no worries.

i was looking at these yesterday and i had to post them.

040707pic02.jpg

040707pic03.jpg

i wish i could go back to this day. even though it was freezing cold it was so amazing.

l_db0cc15b2c228171585cc84f17566a14.png

I don't look like I'm about to explode from happiness or anything haha

hahaha. i remember when you first told us the story about when you met him. something about him telling you not to let the boardies touch your e-boobiezzz.

bahahaha.

Hahaha yeah.. I told him that he should visit us now and then he's like "You guys are fucking weird, I'm not going there." I said "Well we had a party for your birthday.. I was e-impregnated." He said "Don't let boys touch you. If they touch your e-boobies, kick them in the e-dick. You have a boyfriend?"

"He's over there."

"Break up with him. don't let him touch you. Don't talk to boys."

Haha somehting like that.. it was a funny conversation.

you'll get your chance dude, no worries.

i was looking at these yesterday and i had to post them.

040707pic02.jpg

040707pic03.jpg

i wish i could go back to this day. even though it was freezing cold it was so amazing.

Woah what was this about? So so cool.

Hahaha yeah.. I told him that he should visit us now and then he's like "You guys are fucking weird, I'm not going there." I said "Well we had a party for your birthday.. I was e-impregnated." He said "Don't let boys touch you. If they touch your e-boobies, kick them in the e-dick. You have a boyfriend?"

"He's over there."

haha

"He's over there."

ohhhhh i love it how he was so concerned. i remember when you first told us this story.

hilarious.

Woah what was this about? So so cool.

that was on the AP tour. in Detroit Anthony came out and sang us some songs before the show. those are pictures from tipmeplease.com

it was funny because i didn't even see eric taking those pictures, but when i got home everyone was like "DANI! You're on the website!!" so it was a VERY nice suprise. :)

l_bb7f806d4adde21c121d5357e8b9c150.jpg

1390644028_l.jpg

with Mark of Dredg, and Geoff of Thursday

I officially HATE you.

HATEHATEHATE.

Anthony and Geoff

They are my 2 fave frontmen ever.

100_1554.jpg

im the one in the jfac shirt.

What's jfac?

I'm just going to assume you're the one closest to him since the shirt is so different from the other two and there's nothing that says "jfac" about them.

And if so, nice stunnas!

<3

I officially HATE you.

HATEHATEHATE.

Anthony and Geoff

They are my 2 fave frontmen ever.

Don't hate me.

Uhm, It was the most horrible day ever. Better?

What's jfac?

Job for a Cowboy? Maybe

100_0381.jpg

Most horrible picture ever. My friend couldn't get the camera to work so Anthony and I stood there for like a minute. And then she snapped the pic real fast when neither of us were ready.

Haha mine isn't much better.. He's leaning over a counter (Which makes me look taller than I am, Alli - haha don't worry, I'm only 5'2") and a complete stranger took my picture, and managed to take it while Anthony was saying something.. And I look like my head's just gonna explode because my smile is so big haha.

in my most recent picture with anthony, i'm laughing hysterically and i totally forgot why. i think it was a mix of brendan coming up and putting his thumb against my camera trying to block us and anthony saying somthing to me but i totally forgot what he said.

that was on the AP tour. in Detroit Anthony came out and sang us some songs before the show. those are pictures from tipmeplease.com

it was funny because i didn't even see eric taking those pictures, but when i got home everyone was like "DANI! You're on the website!!" so it was a VERY nice suprise. <3

Ah! That's so fun :(.

the ap tour in chicago i look grotesque hopefully i can get a better one at warped but most likely no haha

449696161_258e9c8699.jpg

Awww that's so cute! I love your hair btw.