• never tried cigarettes but plan to
    • never tried cigarettes and never plan to
  3. 3. ALCOHOL: Finish the sentence: "I have ___________. "

• tried alcohol and plan to again
    • tried alcohol and never plan to again
    • never tried alcohol but plan to
    • never tried alcohol and never plan to

:( !!!

Am i the only gangsta here that picked the first option for all of them? you guys need to live life, you only get one crack at it.

I'm drunk/stoned as I type this! Cigarettes are the only thing I plan on kicking! Buncha fuggin' panzies!

sheeeaaaat.

I cant smoke simply because I have too many people to support and too many bills to pay to get tickets/go to jail for having pot. I did it for like 2 years when I had no responsibilities - personally I found it to make me EXTREMELY lazy.

If it was legal I would probably dabble occaisionally. Hell, maybe then there would be more testing on the definate side effects - most of what we know is one sided information used as propoganda(dont post me your stupid fucking links from www.legalizeit.com or www.bobmarleysezpotisamerican.org about how its completely and totally harmless I've seen all that shit).

sheeeaaaat.

I cant smoke simply because I have too many people to support and too many bills to pay to get tickets/go to jail for having pot. I did it for like 2 years when I had no responsibilities - personally I found it to make me EXTREMELY lazy.

If it was legal I would probably dabble occaisionally. Hell, maybe then there would be more testing on the definate side effects - most of what we know is one sided information used as propoganda(dont post me your stupid fucking links from www.legalizeit.com or www.bobmarleysezpotisamerican.org about how its completely and totally harmless I've seen all that shit).

can i give you a link from the washington post?

can i give you a link from the washington post?

Oh God, not that one-sided liberal pinko rag of a publication......

jk jk

I have a pretty good understanding of the effects of pot(more importantly the lack of effects), and I dont wanna thread jack this.

edit: gonna down a few bottles of a heavy (12%) begian white ale with some good friends at my house tonight as a matter of fact. You are all invited!

Oh God, not that one-sided liberal pinko rag of a publication......

jk jk

I have a pretty good understanding of the effects of pot(more importantly the lack of effects), and I dont wanna thread jack this.

edit: gonna down a few bottles of a heavy (12%) begian white ale with some good friends at my house tonight as a matter of fact. You are all invited!

what kind?

belgian whites are my fav type of beer.

Nothing too specific other then the type. Other then the readily available type such as Blue Moon, I've just recently been introduced to the belgian whites, particularly the strong ones. Anything good to reccomend?

sheeeaaaat.

Move to Cali/Canada and get a prescription! I hear it's a pretty sick deal! Yeah, I've been trying to smoke less herb/ move down to regs cause I like being able to leave the couch, ya know. I've run into the cops, but I guess it depends where you're living, cause around here they just take your weed and let you off with a warning. I've smoked with enough morons to get caught a few times.

I love the wive's tales surrounding drugs, LSD = blisters on your brain!!!!

. I've smoked with enough morons to get caught a few times.

Oh my God its the worst when you get busted and it isn't even your fault

Nothing too specific other then the type. Other then the readily available type such as Blue Moon, I've just recently been introduced to the belgian whites, particularly the strong ones. Anything good to reccomend?

My favs:

Hoegaarden (best ever)

Troegs Double White

Alagash White

St. Bernardus

Other good whites:

Celis White

Blue Moon

Ommegang Witte

Victory Whirlwind Wit

Also - make a dirty ho! It's a shot of chambord in a Hoegaarden :(

Haven't tried marijuana but probably will.

Never will touch cigarettes

Have drank alcohol before and plan to continue.

As for other stuff, I'd probably try whatever given the chance.

Oh my God its the worst when you get busted and it isn't even your fault

This dumb girl we were with once told us she flushed the weed before we let the cops in one time ( we were busy hiding all the liquor while they were knocking) When the cops came in ALL the weed was on the table. The dumb bitch only flushed the weed that was in the bowl we were smoking out of...

Move to Cali/Canada and get a prescription! I hear it's a pretty sick deal!

actually it's still illegal with a prescription. Clinics like that are getting busted slowly.

I don't even see the point in getting a mj prescription if it isn't even legit. so lame, but i know a couple of people who have them. It just makes it easier for you to get weed without any street connect.

Canada is a sure thing though. right?

actually it's still illegal with a prescription. Clinics like that are getting busted slowly.

I don't even see the point in getting a mj prescription if it isn't even legit. so lame, but i know a couple of people who have them. It just makes it easier for you to get weed without any street connect.

Canada is a sure thing though. right?

I heard AMAZING things about Cali, that's dissapointing! I'm not sure about Canada, but the medical marijuana is legit as fuck in Hawaii. At least on the big island. My friend went to college out there and brought back excellent news!

Never tried cigarettes, nor do I intend to.

Never tried marijuana nor do I intend to.

Have tried alcohol a plent, never been drunk or hungover though, just buzzed, and I don't intend to do it again.

OMG MARRY DID YOU LOOSE YOUR EDGE?!!!!

most of you agree with alcohol by the charts, but weed kills like 50 or 100 times less people in the world then alcoholic alchys drinking and driving.

all im saying is give green a chance infront of alchohol any day, most of you already know this but its better to learn the right way.

OMG MARRY DID YOU LOOSE YOUR EDGE?!!!!

Hell no.

This was a good 4 years ago. Wayyyy before I even claimed.

To clarify on the California weed legalities from my understanding;

Their are clubs known as Cannibus clubs throught the state. Theirs one here where I live, 5 minutes from my house. Anyone can go, pay a specific members fee such as $100, and you become a member. The membership lasts for the year.

You get an I.D. card photo and everything and you can go there whenever and purchase your hash.

These clubs are state mandated so they keep track of your purchases and everything. And you can't be slick and try to slang it hella because it's obvious you aren't smoking 20 pounds a day.

Once you're a member and have that card, it's okay for you to smoke it within the premises of your home. If you're out driving around and have some, flash your card and cops can't bust you.

The card pretty much makes it legal for you to have it, even though the drug itself isn't legal.

Never tried marijuana, never plan to.

Tried cigs, never plan on it again.

Tried alcohol, plan to again.

was drunk last night., good times.

never tried any of them. dont plan to.

The only alcohol might be is wine and thats from church.

I've been drunk/stoned for the past three consecutive nights I've been posting I'm pretty sure. Tonight's no different, and I doubt tomorrow night will be either... with all you non partyers on here I'm kind of curious as to why people get jobs. I thought it was so we'd have money to get fucked up on in order to forget we have jobs. Paying bills and eating is nice, but come on guys let's get real here. I thought EVERYONE partied... I see I am mistaken, you prudes are gonna fuck up my party presidency campaign in 2029...