• never tried cigarettes but plan to
    • never tried cigarettes and never plan to
  3. 3. ALCOHOL: Finish the sentence: "I have ___________. "

• tried alcohol and plan to again
    • tried alcohol and never plan to again
    • never tried alcohol but plan to
    • never tried alcohol and never plan to

never tried, never will.

have drank alcohol, never have been drunk, never plan on it.

sorry, yes i am straightedge.

oh snaps

sXe

theres a thread for this

tried weed, never want to again.

tried cigarettes, will again.

tried alcohol, will again.

LOL At Straight Edge !

Cigarettes are a bad habit. Waste of time, money, and your health.

Marijuana does hardly anything for me.. so I haven't done it in ages.

Drinking rules.. if you don't drink at least on occasion, you are missing out on fun part of life.

kewl eric, you are 16 years old and you think drinking rules...

that sounds like a start to become an alcoholic

Lol you make it sound like I drink often

I drink on occasion... examples, parties and such..

It's not like I keep a liquor cabinet in my room or anything.

Plus I'm in high school, you're supposed to drink a bit.

And how can you have fun a party without a bit of smoking and drinking.

Water based lubricant.

Water based lubricant.

How could I possibly have forgotten ?

Plus I'm in high school, you're supposed to drink a bit.

LOL

Ok, at first I didn't think you were all that bad... What with everyone ragging on you and giving you shit. I was going to give you a chance, but after seeing this I have to agree with every single one of them completely. Thought you might have been alright being from Dallas and stuff, too

nope

get the hell out of my city.

LOL

Ok, at first I didn't think you were all that bad... What with everyone ragging on you and giving you shit. I was going to give you a chance, but after seeing this I have to agree with every single one of them completely. Thought you might have been alright being from Dallas and stuff, too

nope

get the hell out of my city.

I don't understand how thats bad, really.

I mean, you go to parties.. there is drinking and drugs, so how is what I said incorrect ?

And who the hell ever said you HAVE to drink/do drugs?

Do you have no self control? Do you just want to fit in as one of the cool kids for your lack of friends?

You seem to just be a sheep following the herd.

Okay well yeah after reading what I typed It did kind of sound like that, but thats not really what I meant.

What I meant by it is that most kids while in high school do drink and smoke on occasion, that wasnt meaning that you have to by any means.. I am totally against smoking, even 75 % of the people at my high school are heavy smokers.

I am totally against smoking

Which is it?

Cigarettes are a bad habit. Waste of time, money, and your health.

Marijuana does hardly anything for me.. so I haven't done it in ages.

^^^

Read first post son

As for the statement about parties.. a good portion of people smoke at parties here, well at least at all the good ones.. so thats why I included it, but I am not one of these people smoking.

^^^

Read first post son

As for the statement about parties.. a good portion of people smoke at parties here, well at least at all the good ones.. so thats why I included it, but I am not one of these people smoking.

I read it.

By saying "How can you have fun at a party without a bit of smoking and drinking" you implied that you smoked at parties, because it is fun. Now it seems as though you think you can have fun without smoking. So my new question is... why can't you have fun without drinking?

I read it.

By saying "How can you have fun at a party without a bit of smoking and drinking" you implied that you smoked at parties, because it is fun. Now it seems as though you think you can have fun without smoking. So my new question is... why can't you have fun without drinking?

Okay well I have a question for you now before I answer that question.

So your saying you go to parties without smoking or drinking..

But My question is, what do you do then at these parties ?

Okay well I have a question for you now before I answer that question.

So your saying you go to parties without smoking or drinking..

But My question is, what do you do then at these parties ?

I do go to parties without smoking or drinking. I usually have a soda and talk to my friends. Just sit there, chilling, talking, shooting the shit, hanging brain. You can talk to ladies, play Monopoly..... whatever.

That isn't to say I haven't drank or smoked before. It's just saying that enjoyment can be had whilst sober.

I do go to parties without smoking or drinking. I usually have a soda and talk to my friends. Just sit there, chilling, talking, shooting the shit, hanging brain. You can talk to ladies, play Monopoly..... whatever.

That isn't to say I haven't drank or smoked before. It's just saying that enjoyment can be had whilst sober.

I see..

But what your implying is that the only reason I go to parties is to drink..

Which is mostly not the case, I would say I'm drunk at about 1/3rd of the parties I go to ?

I mostly enjoy watching other people drunk, that is honestly more fun in my opinion.

kewl eric, you keep retracing your steps and you never get any where in your arguments.

and there are plenty of parties that dont have alcohol or people smoking. you can swim with the ladies. talk to the ladies. half the time girls dont like guys who are completely drunk out of their mind. its not cool at all. you just look like an idiot .

and it does really seem like you just drink to try to fit in. peer pressure must get the best of you.

oh, and i made it through high school without drinking... and no that is not what you are supposed to do in high school.

also, im in college and im making it without drinking. its not that cool of a thing to do. unless you are in a frat and you think playing music as loud as possible at 2 in the morning is so cool.

kewl eric, you keep retracing your steps and you never get any where in your arguments.

and there are plenty of parties that dont have alcohol or people smoking. you can swim with the ladies. talk to the ladies. half the time girls dont like guys who are completely drunk out of their mind. its not cool at all. you just look like an idiot .

and it does really seem like you just drink to try to fit in. peer pressure must get the best of you.

oh, and i made it through high school without drinking... and no that is not what you are supposed to do in high school.

also, im in college and im making it without drinking. its not that cool of a thing to do. unless you are in a frat and you think playing music as loud as possible at 2 in the morning is so cool.

You clearly did not read any of my other posts.

I'm not retracting my steps... I'm just defending myself when people are getting wrong opinions of what I'm saying.

If peer pressure got to me.. wouldn't I be smoking and doing drugs as well ? ? :oooo

And Like I said.. I'm not always drunk at parties... and of course, you mingle..