Circa Survive Board
Kevin

The Official "Request Circa Survive Files" Thread

well im a n00b now, my old account got deleted.

damn muffin u seem to have an endless goody bag of ant songs. what else u got in there??

Lolz, whatever you need, I probz have itz.

Just get in the van,put on these handcuffs, and don't ask questions ^_^

Lolz, whatever you need, I probz have itz.

Just get in the van,put on these handcuffs, and don't ask questions ^_^

trust me..you'll have fun!!!!

ive got the live recording of the difference between medicine and poison, from san fransisco when he talks about pushing the drunk girl off stage. and before they changed the lyrics...lemme tell you its beautiful, anthony screams it and the lyrics are amazing, cuz they took my favorite one out when they recorded it...im willing to send it to someone who will upload it if enough people want it

ive got the live recording of the difference between medicine and poison, from san fransisco when he talks about pushing the drunk girl off stage. and before they changed the lyrics...im willing to send it to someone who will upload it if enough people want it

that recording (Live 07-31-06 in San Francisco, CA at Slims) is hosted at: http://www.thischangeseverything.org

thanks though.

Can anyone get me all the songs of the moshtradamus myspace.?..they are all for download on it but my imac doesn't seem to let me download them. Also any Commander In Grief songs would be appreciated from Steve's side project thing

thanks

Can anyone get me all the songs of the moshtradamus myspace.?..they are all for download on it but my imac doesn't seem to let me download them. Also any Commander In Grief songs would be appreciated from Steve's side project thing

thanks

thanks

thanks

Commander In Grief is also on thischangeseverything.org (3 song demo I think)

ok, so i dont know so much about anthony solo, can anyone give me like a list or name the live songs that have good quality so i can make kinda like a cd of pure anthony songs? thanks..

it will also very cool if anyone can put the videos from the aol sessions

i saw somewhere on the internet that there's a full band version of miracle sun, is it true? where can i find it?

Anyone got the audio for the Duran Duran cover?

This and the full band of Stone Hearted Man would be great. That tour with Thursday was my favorite set list so far.