Circa Survive Board
notintillthend

Custom Circa Art/Design/Media

^those are really good katie

thats really nice

2elqwd3.jpg

I made this quite some time ago, it's 1280x768. Only a couple minutes of photoshopping but I like how it turned out

This thread looks amazingly dead, but if anyone still visits, this is what I made last night and this morning. Thought everyone in the thread deserved a good circa wallpaper :(

circaamazinghaha.jpg

I can also do custom resolutions for anyone who wants it. Nothing above 3072x2304, otherwise the picture gets a bit distorted :P (This is the resolution of a picture I took of the original drawing so I could color in PS)

If anyone is still out there, enjoy :(

This thread looks amazingly dead, but if anyone still visits, this is what I made last night and this morning. Thought everyone in the thread deserved a good circa wallpaper :(

circaamazinghaha.jpg

I can also do custom resolutions for anyone who wants it. Nothing above 3072x2304, otherwise the picture gets a bit distorted :P (This is the resolution of a picture I took of the original drawing so I could color in PS)

If anyone is still out there, enjoy :(

I like it. Cute music notes :)

I like it. Cute music notes :(

Awe they are cute aren't they? :(

yeah that is really great. I love it too. You've got some natural designing skills!

suitcases with circa-related things, yes!

I actualy don't know if this goes here or not.

but, anyways. So I recently (by recently I mean a few months ago) acquired this ( http://i48.tinypic.com/2yotysx.jpg ) suitcase for like, 5 bucks at thrift store. The picture makes the color look more atrocious than in real life but that is what I'm getting to. I decided to paint over it because of the fuglay color. I want to do color tiles like the walls in this - http://cb100.deviantart.com/art/Munich-Und...ound-I-48720583 - but I also really want to incorporate Circa Survive onto this suitcase...

Ideas? I thought on the other side i'd do grey scale tiles and put Circa lyrics but I'm sure you have a better, awesome idea.

I say you should do gray scale tiles and maybe add some Circa lyrics to it.

EDIT:

Ideas? I thought on the other side i'd do grey scale tiles and put Circa lyrics but I'm sure you have a better, awesome idea.

Ah...

I think you could cut out the pages from the Juturna and On Letting Go lyric booklets and slap 'em on there for one thing.

I don't know how I would go about doing that though, I'd be afraid that they'd get torn off/destroyed eventually. (cause like the paint probably will get scratches and such even if I put garnish on it)

Maybe if I come up with the patience I could paint them on myself? But thanks, yeah I was thinking doing Meet Me in Montauk for the lyrics on the grey side.

This was done with chalk on my bedroom wall. Still not finished though.

wcomtd.jpg

2j4skz7.jpg

2i12yyq.jpg

This was done with pencil and was an art project.

211jdwj.jpg

This was a print I made.

28tzupw.jpg

This was done with chalk on my bedroom wall. Still not finished though.

wcomtd.jpg

2j4skz7.jpg

2i12yyq.jpg

This was done with pencil and was an art project.

i really like the detail you put into the balloon. it's very good. should post more when it's complete.