Circa Survive Board
notintillthend

Custom Circa Art/Design/Media

i really like the detail you put into the balloon. it's very good. should post more when it's complete.
wow, this is fucking incredible.

thanks i've been too lazy to actually finish it

but i'll post once its done

I don't know if this would go in here, but does anyone have copies of the album artwork from the past cd's? I can find the covers just fine, but none of what's inside of the books?

Can anyone help me out, I'm new

Wow a lot of you guys and girls are extremely talented. Design my tattoo please! lol

LInhisdank... holy shit dude that art is amazing. I know I'm like two months late but oh well. I didn't realize how talented some of the people on these boards are. Did you guys take lessons or something?

I would LOVE to be able to do something along the lines of some of the art in this thread.

i've been thinking of making an animated circa survive music vid. But i still i have very little experience with 2d animation so it would be more practice than a totallly serious and focused project. But i've been having dreams and visions about some of the songs and i feel like this is something i must do.. I'm posting this to remind myself to at least pull through with the idea because i hope this shit is more than just a feeling.

33dl1xl.jpg

I made this stencil pretty quick, not really done with it, need to cut out some lines to add detail and so you can actually see there's a girl with her head on fire down there.

love stencils, can't wait to see it finished!

i think it would be cool to just have the balloon though. seems like it's too difficult to get the girl in there.

here is one i did, but this is a horrible photo. I need to rescan it sometime

12292_105351389489154_100000428805502_140441_5159304_n.jpg

anyone interested in some circa survive graphics?

i recently decided to start my own site providing circa graphics, like banners and avatars you could use in your blogs or on the boards or whatever. i update every week, and i am also accepting requests .

check it out : strangeterrain.