Circa Survive Board
Exscape The Fate

Audience of One

good old philly based high school band. the way they recorded their songs makes it sound like an early 90's band, instead of a 1999-2000ish band.

I Remember...is a bit...unpolished, but you feel the raw, youthful energy, and the passion is clearly there.

The 4 Song Demo is absoltuely magnificent, and I think, very nearly perfect. Someone really needs to convince Circa Survive to do Track 4...and get Anthony to fucking sing something over that shit, its epic as hell.

Exscape The Fate, I forgive you for liking ETF because you like AO1.

I love this band. I have the four song demo and I Remember When This All Meant Something on my computer. Awesome awesome band, and honestly some of Anthony's best work, EVER, IMO. It is so mellow and relaxing.

This is the first of any of ant's old bands I would like to see regroup. Then Jeer at Rome.

The lyrics in my signature are from the song "Saosin" by AO1.

haha i was going to ask you about that. i knew those lyrics from somewhere but couldnt remember where. now it makes sense hehe. agreed. i really love audience of one. i downloaded most of the tracks back in 2004 coz after ant left saosin i was intregued to find anything else he had created. jeer at rome is good too. my fav ao1 track is 'show your teeth'.

Does anyone know where i can find the rest of the songs other than the ones on thischangeseverything.com?

I know there are more i just have no idea where to find them

This would be a huge help!

Limewire.

It was EXTREMELY difficult, but I eventually found all the Ao1 songs as far as I knew (I had a total of like...15, maybe almost 20?), and put them on my iPod. 3 floods, 3 computers, and 1 iPod later, I have to start the search aaaallllllll over again.

So yeah, if anyone has an easier way out of this...hallp meee

i used isohunt. they have the 4 song demo and "i remember when this all meant something." i'm not sure if those are all of the songs out there but it was really easy to find.you have to search under anthony green discography though. hope this helps.

i had a hard copy of "i remeber when this all meant something"

but i'm looking at the case and my chemical romance "i brought you my bullets.." is there...

if i find it i'll post them

i found it on amazon a while ago you might wanna check there

I haven't checked recently, but I got all of the 4 Song EP songs off of Myspace Music by searching Anthony Green and Audience of One and going through every result...and I got I Remember off iTunes...I'm not aware that there are other Audience of One songs. Does anyone know if there are? I must hear them! The 4 song EP is for sure their best stuff though.

does the 4-track EP have any song titles or are they just track 1, track 2, etc.? cause mine has no song titles... :eyebrow:

does the 4-track EP have any song titles or are they just track 1, track 2, etc.? cause mine has no song titles... :(

i remember seeing some but im not sure if they were official titles

Its funny. I found a download for the album which is apparently semi hard to find, but i cannot find the ep.

can someone please upload it?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.