Circa Survive Board
mocha

NYC Oct 12 @ Nokia Theatre

I can't wait for this show. :D Last time I saw Circa Survive was in Atlantic City at House of Blues and that was like 2 years ago. :efu: A large group of my friends and I are going. Hope to meeet some great people here.

my tickets just came home the other day, and just realized you have to be 16 to get in and im only 15, no big deal i hope

..@!!!!!!!!!!!!!DANNY IS THAT YOU

Just got my tiickets!~

I'm pumped. We should all get together and dance!

And btw they never check to see if you're 16 unless you're obviously like 12. I've been getting into 16+ since I was 14, no big deal :]

heck yes!

haha

lets go to toys r us

i think most of you have my phone number anyway but if you don't, IM me and i'll give it to you dood

addictions in

HECK YES

AND THERE IS A FERRIS WHEEL IN IT

AND GIANT PANDA TOYS WHICH I BOUGHT

AND AND AND GEOFFREY THE GIRAFFE

I'm so excited now!

Let's gooo dude

We should all meet at grand central station at 4 pm and have tons of time for fun!

BOOO I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET THERE TILL LIKE 5 :( :( :(

I'll ask my dad to sign me out after my sixth period class since I don't really have any classes and try and get there early.

Giant ferris wheels, loads of toys, than Circa Survive. IT'S LIKE FUCKIN CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER!

OMFG I KNOW

I might leave early.. My art teacher is so amazing it's possible she might just let me walk out if I do some sort of work.

But I get out of school at 1:55 anyway so I'll prob just go home, change, and go to the train station and catch a 2:30-3:00 train

Gay.. Make her go at 4, you go at 3 and we'll wait at the train station and eat a sammwhich or something.. I love grand central.

Ahh it's only about 3 weeks away!!!!!!111

Ill probably get to NYC at 4 ish straight outta school and im heading straight for the line, with a small group, taking shifts going out. If you want number ask of it

Im leaving school early for this shit so yay! Lol we should go out and eat also.

It would be funny if we were all high aand went on the ferris wheel haha

Lollll I wouldn't wanna be high and have to try to count money for food. drunk maybe but not high dood haha

But I am totally not functional when high haha I will miss the train home after going to the wrong venue and thinking it's circa anyway

I know I'm not gonna spend this week's paycheck.. which is like 120 bucks. I NEED MOAR CIRCA SHIRTS AND HOODIES I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO 1 WEEK STRAIGHT WEARING ENTIRELY CIRCA