Circa Survive Board
mocha

NYC Oct 12 @ Nokia Theatre

ive never been to nokia for a concert, i was there when AFI had a pre-listin to the cd and a perfomence on MTV or something, but this will be fun.

I walked past the Nokia Theatre after I saw Bjork at Madison Square Garden. I was waiting to cross the street with my mom at like, 11 or 12 at night, and I saw "OCT. 12 CIRCA SURVIVE" on the big plasma thing on the front of the building (I think, it was a slow quick glance if that makes sense). I went, "Look mom, Circa Survive!" It made me happy.

yeah yeah cant wait to see you guys! Ahhh PoPo, i have a friend from LI and hes nickname is PoPo. Good Stuff.

Listen- Whoever is taking that train that gets to Penn at 455, we should so claim a train car to circa fans!!! Im gunna be going with like easily around 10 ppl. So Get on the train and look for Circa shirts, and we'll all have a grand old time counting down the minutes until we hit NYC

Listen- Whoever is taking that train that gets to Penn at 455, we should so claim a train car to circa fans!!! Im gunna be going with like easily around 10 ppl. So Get on the train and look for Circa shirts, and we'll all have a grand old time counting down the minutes until we hit NYC

Oh word? I might be on that train.