Circa Survive Board
mike golen

PAST TOUR: Anthony Green Solo Dates - 12/26/07 - 12/20/07

second that, i'm going too! say hello if you see me, im proably wearing a black Hot Cross hoodie.

how did you end up getting tickets?

gawd I've been away from this board for far too long!

I went to the show on Thurs... A-May-zing!

If I ever needed to re-affirm my sheer admiration for the guy, this show def. did it :wub:

2 things I didn't like (but not enough to where I didn't enjoy the show)

1. (full) Days Away. Were not there.

I wanted to see them something awful. Last time I saw them (or Ant for that matter) was at the Twilight Army Tour down @ the Stone Pony.

2. Some random chick in front of me (and we're damn near at the front of the crowd) is DIRECTLY in front of Ant while he performed, not paying attention, but instead TEXTING (and not about the show either! - I'm guilty, I did glance over :) )

I'll see if I can up some of the vid I snapped from one of his songs (and I'll admit, it's not good quality, as it was on a cell phone (can't afford a better device right now, ha)

did anyone else go that show?

I was there! Thread about it is here:

http://circaboard.com/index.php?showtopic=3743

I was also a bit upset about Days Away...haha I hadn't seen them since 6/30/06 too! I was up front on the right with a big ol camera.

photos: http://flickr.com/photos/laurenmurphy/sets...57603570030328/

I was there! Thread about it is here:

http://circaboard.com/index.php?showtopic=3743

I was also a bit upset about Days Away...haha I hadn't seen them since 6/30/06 too! I was up front on the right with a big ol camera.

photos: http://flickr.com/photos/laurenmurphy/sets...57603570030328/

Yeah, Days Away has broken up, but KDT was amazing, loved every song, this band is going places. myspace.com/keithdantim

Yeah, Days Away has broken up, but KDT was amazing, loved every song, this band is going places. myspace.com/keithdantim

I agree, I was really into their set as well...

but -

C'mon days away... don't break up (or rather, STAY broken up). Take a year off, and do a reunion tour. I'll go. I'll even bring a friend.

I agree, I was really into their set as well...

but -

C'mon days away... don't break up (or rather, STAY broken up). Take a year off, and do a reunion tour. I'll go. I'll even bring a friend.

Yeah KDT is sweet, but Days away is better imo cause i like full band better = (

I happened to catch Days Away's last show with Hot Rod Circuit at the Northstar Bar in philadelphia, and both Keith and Chris told me, but I wasn't going to tell the internetz out of respect for them. They aren't breaking up, they are going on hiatus for a while because one of the members is going to pursue higher education. It is a big shame, I love Days Away and their music. they are the nicest guys out there. go buy some of their merch or the music they put out, don't forget how great Days Away is/was. they are everything GOOD in music.

KDT is great too.

I happened to catch Days Away's last show with Hot Rod Circuit at the Northstar Bar in philadelphia, and both Keith and Chris told me, but I wasn't going to tell the internetz out of respect for them. They aren't breaking up, they are going on hiatus for a while because one of the members is going to pursue higher education. It is a big shame, I love Days Away and their music. they are the nicest guys out there. go buy some of their merch or the music they put out, don't forget how great Days Away is/was. they are everything GOOD in music.

KDT is great too.

Yeah, im trying yo buy there EP, but i cnt find it in ny stores! im prob just gonna buy it online i guess.

Does anyone else think anthony played a little to sloppy? i think he took that whole improve thing to far. its like he couldn't concentrate or didn't take it seriously because some of the proformaces i seen sucked.

2. Some random chick in front of me (and we're damn near at the front of the crowd) is DIRECTLY in front of Ant while he performed, not paying attention, but instead TEXTING (and not about the show either! - I'm guilty, I did glance over :( )

idk if your talking about me? cause at one point the girl in front of me moved

and I got to be right up front at the NJ show and people kept calling me and im pretty

sure I txtd one person and only said "Im watching anthony green right now shutup" so they'd stop

but there was the girl in front of me before I got in front texting so..

and I'm absolutely IN love with his music solo as well as circa and him as a person so There

is NO possible way I was not paying attention because me..not pay attention to Anthony Green?!

I almost had a damn heart attack when the girl in front of me moved and I got to be in front.

Sorry for the novel I'm just like super offended you think I wasnt paying attention thats crazy talk.