Circa Survive Board
mike golen

Past Tour: Circa Survive Spring Tour - 4/16 - 5/29

Saw the boys last night. Amazing show.

Pelican was super enjoyable, hadn't heard them before but really dug their stuff. Some asshole in the crowd kept booing them and screaming "get the fuck off the stage, no one cares about you." which really killed me, especially when they were talking about the Invisible Children.

Anyways, Circa ripped, I was amazed at how intense the pits got even during the more mellow songs, Ant was amazing and kept thanking everyone for being so nice. Sleep on the Ground sounded amazing and Cowboy Jam was really fun. I was a little bummed at how short the set was though (or how short it felt) and their set list missed a few songs I was hoping to hear, but it was amazing.

As stated above, Thrice puts on an absolutely flawless show, even the ballad-y songs are intense, Firebreather was an intense opening song, and the energy was definitly growing through the entire show.

Really fucking good time.

I was there too! It really changed my attitude toward all of the bands. Pelican was incredible, I had never heard much of their music before and I was blown away. I won't be forgetting this show anytime soon.

idk the AP tour had some amazing songs, but this one was amazing, such a great fucking show.

they need their own damn tour so they can jam out longer

:eyebrow:

Good Old War posted a bulletin saying:

"Well it's the last day of recording and Anthony Green is coming in today to lay down some sweet vocals on a song called Weak Man. We had Dave Davison from Maps & Atlases also play some guitar on the song. Tomorrow we will be shooting a video with Anthony for his new album Avalon."

Something to look forward to!

idk the AP tour had some amazing songs, but this one was amazing, such a great fucking show.

they need their own damn tour so they can jam out longer

:eyebrow:

yesss

i want to relive this tour about 10x over again

Me too, it was SO good. Pelican was incredibly talented, Circa kicked ass as usual and Thrice was just mindblowing, one of the best live bands I have ever seen.

Good Old War posted a bulletin saying:

"Well it's the last day of recording and Anthony Green is coming in today to lay down some sweet vocals on a song called Weak Man. We had Dave Davison from Maps & Atlases also play some guitar on the song. Tomorrow we will be shooting a video with Anthony for his new album Avalon."

Something to look forward to!

Thats awesome to hear...I know I really shouldn't be saying this on the Circa Survive boards but I'm more excited for Dave Davison's guest appearance, haha. But I love Good Old War so much.