Circa Survive Board
chillyo11

Kanye West vs 50 Cent

Kanye West vs 50 Cent  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's CD would you buy/ want to listen to?

• Kanye West (Graduation)
    • 50 Cent (Curtis)
    • Who cares?

Even though my true love is rock music, I still like rap/ hip-hop (I had my obsession in 7th grade).

Two of today's biggest rappers, Kanye West and 50 Cent are releasing albums today (Sept 11, 2007).

I was wondering what everyone else thought about it, and which CD they'd rather buy or just give a listen to.

Vote on.

kanye will win for sure, just because his music appeals to more people.

50 said hes gonna retire if he doesnt sell more than kanye :efu:

this poll makes me laugh not because it has contant that are funny, but the two people assoiciated to this.

Whenever I think of Kanye & 50 cent, I remember the VMAs lol hahahha

& the converstations about them that day hahah

:efu: <----- I'm voting for Michael Jackson lol

jk... both of them deserve as much credit for the effort they put into.

I voted Kanye, and I actually really like his music. My main complaint with mainstream hip-hop is that the beats are often repetative and simple, but Kanye actually puts a lot of work into his production (obviously because he started out as a producer). His songs are able to catch my ear because there's often more going on than the average radio-friendly hip-hop song.

Kanye For Sure.

But I still have loads of respect for 50, but Curtis just isn't as good.

I voted Kanye, and I actually really like his music. My main complaint with mainstream hip-hop is that the beats are often repetative and simple, but Kanye actually puts a lot of work into his production (obviously because he started out as a producer). His songs are able to catch my ear because there's often more going on than the average radio-friendly hip-hop song.

very true

He's going by Ye these days... like the yayo... Kanye without a mothafuckin' doubt... even though I don't really care for the new CD that much... all the good tracks were out on his summer mixtape already.

I like how cocky Kanye is... he reminds me of myself, and of the two I'd say Kanye is a lot more intelligent. Reading an interview with 50 made me hate him for being dumber than the kids in my class that use the words chaotical and gloriful when describing something...

Good Life from kanye

I Get Money from 50 cent

^ these songs are my favorite off them.

^_^