2. 2. Who has better burgers?

• Burger King has better burgers.
    • McDonalds has better burgers.
    • I like them both equally.
  3. 3. Who has better fries?

• Burger King has better fries.
    • McDonalds has better fries.
    • I like them both equally.

The poll is mcdonalds vs burger king. The poll could careless if you eat stuff other than bk or md.

well i could careless about the poll and it's bush vs. kerry likeness

but to participate anyways.. <3 i'd choose burger king because their commercials are funnier not because i think the food is better. the food in both places are shit.

I put I liked them evenly because McD's economy menu items pwn the shit outta burger king imo. When you get up to the more expensive burgers(and especially chicken), its all the king so its a situational thing.

I'm the only one that likes BK fries more, haha. I like the extra crispyness. So unhealthy.

I put I liked them evenly because McD's economy menu items pwn the shit outta burger king imo. When you get up to the more expensive burgers(and especially chicken), its all the king so its a situational thing.

I'm the only one that likes BK fries more, haha. I like the extra crispyness. So unhealthy.

I def like BK's fries more.

I've made plans to goto BK this Sat for lunch! lol

mmmmmmmm

well. all i get is the big mac. or nuggets. pretty sure the big mac just has the "secret" sauce.

and, really the only reason im bias is because i went to bk once and got a burger. and specifically asked them to put no ketchup on it. but they did anyways. i gagged my way through it, because id rather have ketchup then spit on my burger.

well. all i get is the big mac. or nuggets. pretty sure the big mac just has the "secret" sauce.

and, really the only reason im bias is because i went to bk once and got a burger. and specifically asked them to put no ketchup on it. but they did anyways. i gagged my way through it, because id rather have ketchup then spit on my burger.

hahaha nicely put dude....

thanks dewd. it's so true. if any place gets it wrong i don't complain partly because im not an ass and i dont want to make them redo it and partly i think i can scrap off some beans but spit mixed up in something is virtually undetectable. im not willing to take the risk.

was this poll been inspired by my signature? <3 jk

I'm going with burger king all the way. Not that the king is hliarious, but there are two things burger kings menu has that Mcdonalds doesn't.

1) Bk Veggie Burger

100-bk_veggieburger.jpg

2) Mocha BK Joe Iced Coffee

mocha.jpg

mmmm yummmy

buying a veggie burger at burger king has got to one of the stupidest things i've ever heard.

fast food lol

buying a veggie burger at burger king has got to one of the stupidest things i've ever heard.

fast food lol

Its got a veggie patty and plus I don't eat meat so fast food arn't the best options for me.

I think his point is that you should just not go to Burger King if you're a vegetarian. There's no reason to.

yeah thats true but there was no option on this poll for neither so all I was trying to give a reason why I would choose one over the other.

Thanks for looking out for me guys <3

Bk veggie burger owns!

I like Mcdonalds hotcakes for breakfast and fries

But BK has veggie burger and onion rings!

<3