• McDonalds has better burgers.
    • I like them both equally.
  3. 3. Who has better fries?

• Burger King has better fries.
    • McDonalds has better fries.
    • I like them both equally.

Bk ftw they have veggie burgers

<3

1 1 1 and im happy to say ive only been to one burger joint this year, and it was BK.

McDonalds has a stigma about them...

They are both the shit of the fast food world, but burger king pwns Mcdonalds in all areas except for breakfast. I mean... cmon! they have Frypods designed by Sean John lol

Sadly I can honestly say I probably eat McDonalds more... my little sister always wants some, I usually just get the nuggets and they are tasty. I always run rednecks at McDonalds, and Gangbanger wannabes at Burger King but at Wendy's it's usually just some friendly looking old people

I'm probably making this up but it is how I associate these restaurants, all three of these types of people suck, but only one might've used to have been cool.

If Wendy's was in competition they would SO win in my book, Zach Braff is their hidden spokesman now!

but burger king pwns Mcdonalds in all areas except for breakfast.

Thats true.

McDonalds has a stigma about them...

They are both the shit of the fast food world, but burger king pwns Mcdonalds in all areas except for breakfast. I mean... cmon! they have Frypods designed by Sean John lol

Sadly I can honestly say I probably eat McDonalds more... my little sister always wants some, I usually just get the nuggets and they are tasty. I always run rednecks at McDonalds, and Gangbanger wannabes at Burger King but at Wendy's it's usually just some friendly looking old people

I'm probably making this up but it is how I associate these restaurants, all three of these types of people suck, but only one might've used to have been cool.

If Wendy's was in competition they would SO win in my book, Zach Braff is their hidden spokesman now!

yes there are always friendly looking old people at the wendy's i go to

Mcdonalds did have this kick ass Cajan Potato Wedges for a bit. GOD i loved them.

i hate burger king and especially their fries. i'm not that fond of mcdonalds either but if i had to choose between them then i would have to go with mcdonalds. don't suppose you have MAX in the us? 'cause that's my favourite hamburger place. their fries are perfection! :paperbag:

King.

MAKE LIKE A...... FUCK YOU MAN! FUCK YOU!@@!!!!!!!!!

how the fuck can you say bk has better fries?! wtf mate

mcdons has better fries BUT best fries OVERALL EVER... is checkers/rally's... seasoned fucking fries for the goddamn win