Circa Survive Board
mocha

New Year's Eve-Starland Ballroom w/Thursday

anyone going from ct? i'm most likely driving there

I'm in CT but I wanna goooo.. I've been to Starland before. The boyfrand will supply my ride if any of you guys who live in the area need one wanna take a train to my parts.

Unless he's mad sick of seeing circa haha then me and ely should make plans

edit: yeah wow he's being a pissy douche. i thought he'd have figured out that dating me would be like dating me and circa survive but he's being whiny. "i think you could live without circa one time but fine"

i'll leave his dumb ass behind and go to new jersey myself

tickets for this went on sale a long time ago. like over a month ago. it was 30 bucks if i remember correctly. and yes it is on new years eve. i had just gotten back from the NYC show and find out circa is opening for thursday. amazing. i was one of the first 100 people to buy tickets to this so i get to go in early and have a pizza party with thursday, maybe circa guys too?

Awesome dude. High school or Moses?

Neither actually, I graduated from the HS this year. It's fuckin crazy that there are people from the same town as me on here. I'm glad to see there are fellow Circa fans at home besides me and my friends.

And by the way, the tickets have indeed gone on sale already. It's $30.25 a ticket. There's actually some left, so if you're going I'd say to hop on that.

i'm finalizing plans and buying tix soon hopefully. niki i got you covered if i have room in my car--no doubt