Circa Survive Board
mocha

New Year's Eve-Starland Ballroom w/Thursday

i remember that they gave me a massive headache

i remember that they gave me a massive headache

Haha i know right? Brendan came up to me while they were playing and asked if every once in a while during there set if my ears hurt bc his was lol I was like no but the flashing lights make me wanna pass out

Haha i know right? Brendan came up to me while they were playing and asked if every once in a while during there set if my ears hurt bc his was lol I was like no but the flashing lights make me wanna pass out

haha I liked them, better then Gaslight Athem.

innerpartysystem's EP is pretty sick. and the guys in the band are from Reading, so you know they're good

innerparty was added last minute by recomendation of Jackie at The Syndicate...

reason being they wanted the feel to be more like a party than a show... i really liked them... didn't care for gaslight though...

oh yeah, check out the review one of my kids did on the show:

http://thursdizzle.net/music/new-years-eve...arland-ballroom

hahah, i know. i tried staring at the floor, which was impossible. so then i closed my eyes, but the lights were so blinding i swear they went straight through my eyelids, haha. my head hurt so damn bad. to be honest, i think i was so caught up in trying not to have an aneurysm that i don't really remember what they sound like.

did anyone notice that this was the first time we ever didn't play act appalled? (except for one time when we we're gunna close with it, but our set got cut short)

yeah i noticed i was hoping it would be played cause its one of my favorites live but oh hello was played this time unlike at warped philly/camden cause it was also cut short

but the set was still amazing none-the-less i had so much fun its been the highlight of my break so far haha

Is there any audio from this show anywhere? The setlist I saw in that review was AMAZING.

hmm... not playing Act Appalled for a gig that big is a strange move... any reason why not Steve?