Circa Survive Board
mocha

New Year's Eve-Starland Ballroom w/Thursday

i cant fucking wait =]

omggggg best. party. of. the. year.

Why are you never on AiM you whore.

I'll go on tonight so just IM later. You do Have my cell number.

i'm finalizing plans and buying tix soon hopefully. niki i got you covered if i have room in my car--no doubt

Excellent. My bf's been the biggest asshat over this, as though anyone gives a shit about new years eve.

i'll let you know

what are the EXACT details of this? is there a site i can goto to read about this? im DEF buying tix to the show... but before i buy plane tickets i NEED to know exactities... after 15 months.. 2 birthdays 1 new years 1 xmas and everyother fucking holiday in iraq.. bringing in the new year with circa n thursday in nyc would seal the fucking deal!! so somebody COMPLETELY fill me in... imma go buy tix to the show right now...

EDIT: bought and paid... i bought 4 tix.. so far its me and my friend Zoe going... im sure there will be stragglers... i'm actually road trippin this from St. Pete, FL to there not flying... im leavin on the thursday 27th stayin til the 2nd or 3rd...

what are the EXACT details of this? is there a site i can goto to read about this? im DEF buying tix to the show... but before i buy plane tickets i NEED to know exactities... after 15 months.. 2 birthdays 1 new years 1 xmas and everyother fucking holiday in iraq.. bringing in the new year with circa n thursday in nyc would seal the fucking deal!! so somebody COMPLETELY fill me in... imma go buy tix to the show right now...

EDIT: bought and paid... i bought 4 tix.. so far its me and my friend Zoe going... im sure there will be stragglers... i'm actually road trippin this from St. Pete, FL to there not flying... im leavin on the thursday 27th stayin til the 2nd or 3rd...

`

Me n my 2 friedns that are comming with me are getting a hotel so if you get one let me know where, party? hah

`

Me n my 2 friedns that are comming with me are getting a hotel so if you get one let me know where, party? hah

I got your aim last night but when you signed off when I tried to aim you. We should talk about the plans, I'll be out tonight so I guess I'll aim you tommorrow night.

i've been planning my roadtrip the last two days.. im gettin stoked already

`

i can't guarantee anything broha... if im in ny/nj on during new year weekend i doubt im gonna get drunk at a hotel dude..

I didnt say get drunk did I ? I mean we could but i mean thats not really what i was really saying, lol

haha word dude... i saw the party i thought drunk... next time i'll know its a pinata & punch party.. lol... word dude.. i think were gonna be getting a hotel in new brunswick.. kinda halfwayish between the venue n nyc... were comin for the whole weekend and partying/touristing amongst the other 3billion asians with cameras there

haha i dont wanna hear you guys 'oh man i wish they....'

you guys are both RIGHT THERE by jersey and complaining...

IM DRIVING FROM FLORIDA you assbags

and chris you got tix yet.. i might have an extra... MIGHT have an extra if you are still jonesin

bringing in the new year with circa n thursday in nyc would seal the fucking deal!! so somebody COMPLETELY fill me in... imma go buy tix to the show right now...

Sayreville is in NJ!

haha i dont wanna hear you guys 'oh man i wish they....'

you guys are both RIGHT THERE by jersey and complaining...

IM DRIVING FROM FLORIDA you assbags

and chris you got tix yet.. i might have an extra... MIGHT have an extra if you are still jonesin

Yeah, but getting from Long Island to New Jersey on New Years is fucking hard.

And thanks Lloyd, I'll see if I can get a ride.

Anyone from around here got any offers?

Yeah, but getting from Long Island to New Jersey on New Years is fucking hard.

And thanks Lloyd, I'll see if I can get a ride.

Anyone from around here got any offers?

Me n my friend are driving there and getting a hotel we think, we might pack the car and just split gas $ but we shall see.